• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have been tickling the girls in the Asian spas and what a time I am having!

DuckBoyd

I'm a 'ler, and here is my true tickling tale(s).

Let me start off my stating that, in my experience, most (though not all) Asian massage places are kind of like a step back from a brothel. The girls make the bulk of their money with tips that go along with “happy endings” and the massage is just the front and to get in the intimate setting. Therefore, the girls are not surprised by a certain amount of fondling / flirting... aka tickling in my case! Also, I can't comment on the sex-traffic deal. I have a tally and of the 20+ women I have seen so far, only two appeared less than 30 years old, most seem in their 40's, and that's fine with me.

Here is my method if you dare to try. When the massage starts I wait for the lady to massage my shoulders or upper back. In this way she is positioned in front of my head. So I reach forward with both arms and touch the back of their thighs, raise my hands a bit and give the bony butt a little squeeze, this kind of sets the tone that I must not be a cop and want more than just a massage. And that's good, they relax and know the tip $$$ is coming. But then, I raise my hands higher, to their sides. I tickle their sides and gauge the reaction. What I usually do is give them a quick 1-2 second tickle. They almost always laugh uncontrollably, sometimes pulling away, sometimes not. I give them a few second break then do it again, this time holding them there so they can't pull back and I tickle for about 5 seconds. How they respond to that will give me an idea if they hate it or otherwise don't want any more tickling. I have had them say “no tickle” or “stop” but sometimes they tickle me back! Another opportunity to test ticklishness is when they get on the massage table, at my side to rub my back, they are on their knees and often kick off their sandals. The soles of their feet will be perfectly in arm's reach. I kind of do the same- 1-2 seconds light tickle, then longer if they don't try to get away.

If you are a 'ler like me the few quick tickles above are not quite enough tickling to satisfy. I shouldn't divulge my secrets but the way you get them in a position to tickle them more is to massage them a bit. When they ask me to turn over I get off the table, pick them up, and place them face-up on the table. I actually know how to massage pretty well, and the other clients never pamper the girls, so you can get in their good graces by massaging them, especially their forearms, hands, and fingers. They are working their hands giving massages all the time so pampering their hands will make them happy, and you get them on their back so the hands are palms-up. I spend about 5 minutes massaging each hand. Then they are in the position! I tickle them all over, probably for at least 5 seconds on each sensitive place- feet, knees, sides, and underarms. If they haven't freaked out yet I go back and tickle their sides / ribs for the encore. They laugh hysterically and try to roll off the table away from me, but I hold them a little, maybe let them get away slowly. By the way- I don't recommend straddling them and holding them down without permission- make sure the girl can get away eventually.

So anyway... that's how I do it, and I have had quite a bit of success! I tickle them a little at first to see how it's received. Then I take time out of my allotment to massage them, to get them on the table and in a good mood. And tickle them a good deal. To date none of them have kicked me in the nuts, or kicked me out of the spa. Often times they are really good sports about it, not complaining at all. Sometimes when it's more than just a poke they make it clear they don't like it and expect me to stop. I have observed what I would call a look of distress on their face near the end of several seconds of rib tickling, and I try to not get carried away if there are negative vibes.

I have asked if I could bargain for tickling time on two occasions. I got one taker, and she asked me to make that deal with her again every time I went back, “oh, you tickle me again, like last time?” The other said “no, no, no, I can't stand it” but when I go in the spa and she's my girl then she still will take a few seconds of tickling without complaint.

Here in the midwest it seems an L1 is $60. If I tickle the girls more than a few seconds I give them $100 tip. I don't know if the girls know me as “the hand massager” or “the tickler” but either way, I am having quite a time!

Last edited:
Good for you! Investing in the local small businesses. Hahaha!

I’ve been in an Asian “spa” a couple of times. In my limited experience, both times the gal asked me to get completely naked - I’m assuming to make sure I wasn’t a cop.

I didn’t tickle but as the gal was finishing me off, we did tickle talk about how ticklish she was, other girls she had tickled or had been tickle by.

Honestly, the reason I never went back again (besides being married now!) is that they use baby oil to massage you and getting dressed with oil on your body and putting clothes on over it grosses me out. Haha!

Glad you are having a good time.

Great technique and planning. Glad it works out most of the time. Please do post other success stories!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back