• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i have this bite...

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
two weeks ago while on a mini vacation, i was taking a shower in my hotel room.. and noticed a rather large welt on my forearm and it was bright red.. well i didn't think anything of it, other than maybe some bug.. eeks.. then the next day it formed into three distinct red bumps in a triangle.. shades of the Anti Christ came to mind, until hubby reminded me that i am not charismatic.. well sighing in relief, actually relieved that i wasn't charismatic, i wondered what on earth it could be..eventually the three bumps formed one huge bump. now keep in mind it didn't hurt or itch.. now a bit over two weeks later it's still here..still perfectly round now, but white in the center.. and flaky sort of.. anyone else have a bite that just won't go away?? and still stands out like a welt? and is still bright red in the shower? am i doomed ? lolol

You're not doomed hon but get thee to your nearest "doc in the box" (as my sister calls them) right away. It's your little side clinic~everyplace has them. Or, if you have reg doc, go see 'em ASAP just to be safe.

XOXO

steph said:
You're not doomed hon but get thee to your nearest "doc in the box" (as my sister calls them) right away. It's your little side clinic~everyplace has them. Or, if you have reg doc, go see 'em ASAP just to be safe.

XOXO

why??? and eeks should i be scared????

No scared, just to be safe hon~that's little long for a bite to remain.

XOXO

anyone know how to see pics of the tmf members, if anyone can help it would be appreciated

It is definitely too long for a bite mark to last.

If it's still there, see a doctor. It might be a standard infection that got into the bite, and may need a dose of antibiotic. :idunno:
Then again, you may have been bitten by a rare, 3-fanged mutant vampire. :ermm:
That would really suck. :rolleyes:
If your two middle upper front teeth start merging into one and growing into a fang, see your pastor and request an excorcism.(thassa joke). :disgust:
For real, see the doctor. :smilelove
Luv :cuddle:
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Mastertank1 said:
If it's still there, see a doctor. It might be a standard infection that got into the bite, and may need a dose of antibiotic. :idunno:
Then again, you may have been bitten by a rare, 3-fanged mutant vampire. :ermm:
That would really suck. :rolleyes:
If your two middle upper front teeth start merging into one and growing into a fang, see your pastor and request an excorcism.(thassa joke). :disgust:
For real, see the doctor. :smilelove
Luv :cuddle:
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

hmmm thanks Mastertank i might...

Let me bite you on the other arm, and you will forget about the first bite. :woot: ......I know, go adopt a puppy. :dog:

If I were guessing, I'd say spider bite. If it isn't painful and doesn't feel hot, and if it doesn't have any redness radiating out from it, then most likely you're fine. However a trip to the doctor can't hurt, and might help.

Between now and the doctor, get some 1% hydrocortisone cream from a pharmacy - it's sold OTC. It might take the redness and swelling down.

unclebill said:
Let me bite you on the other arm, and you will forget about the first bite. :woot: ......I know, go adopt a puppy. :dog:

you are a goof.. lolol.. thanks almost everyone for your advice.. to the person who asked about pictures on this forum..uh what about this subject made you bring up that?? lol

ps didn't anyone get the humour of the anti Christ remark?

isabeau said:
two weeks ago while on a mini vacation, i was taking a shower in my hotel room.. and noticed a rather large welt on my forearm and it was bright red.. well i didn't think anything of it, other than maybe some bug.. eeks.. then the next day it formed into three distinct red bumps in a triangle.. shades of the Anti Christ came to mind, until hubby reminded me that i am not charismatic.. well sighing in relief, actually relieved that i wasn't charismatic, i wondered what on earth it could be..eventually the three bumps formed one huge bump. now keep in mind it didn't hurt or itch.. now a bit over two weeks later it's still here..still perfectly round now, but white in the center.. and flaky sort of.. anyone else have a bite that just won't go away?? and still stands out like a welt? and is still bright red in the shower? am i doomed ? lolol

Go to a Doctor inmediately, and find out what it is, and if it necessary to do something about.

It should be seen by a physician as soon as possible, just so that you know what it is, and if you need to take some antibiotics.

milagros317 said:
It should be seen by a physician as soon as possible, just so that you know what it is, and if you need to take some antibiotics.

i suppose so.. and i'm just guessing it was a bite.. could the hotel possibly have had bedbugs? and what are those bites like?

Actually......

I'm not sure where you were on vacation. But, this sounds very much like when I was bitten by what we think was a brown recluse spider several years ago. I thought I was just having an allergic raction to the bite. I took an antihistamine and ignored it. Within a week and a half, I'd developed a fever and cellulitis. When I finally got to the doctor, I had blood poisoning.

Get to a doctor to get it checked. Whatever it may be, you'll likely be safer and get it under control more quickly with a course of antibiotics or something. In the mantime, if you have any garlic, crush it and rub the oil into the area. It's a good topical antibiotic to help keep it in chek until you see the doc. Good luck with it.

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
I'm not sure where you were on vacation. But, this sounds very much like when I was bitten by what we think was a brown recluse spider several years ago. I thought I was just having an allergic raction to the bite. I took an antihistamine and ignored it. Within a week and a half, I'd developed a fever and cellulitis. When I finally got to the doctor, I had blood poisoning.

Get to a doctor to get it checked. Whatever it may be, you'll likely be safer and get it under control more quickly with a course of antibiotics or something. In the mantime, if you have any garlic, crush it and rub the oil into the area. It's a good topical antibiotic to help keep it in chek until you see the doc. Good luck with it.

Ann

thanks Ann....i think it's a bite.. but i'm not totally sure..and it's drying up, yet still vivid...

You have me looking into it...

Hi, Is...you say you had three bites which turned into one. Is it swollen? Is it red along the outer edges? Do you feel fatigued? And have you gone to the doctor yet. Please do! Let me know the answers to these questions. I've had some experience treating spider bites.

I realize

that you may not have a spider bite, and that it may be that of another insect, but wherever your vacation had been, the area may have some carrying insects to which you may not be immune. A professional check can't hurt. How long has it been?

Supposedly, aliens also implant things in under your skin, too. Not that I believe that, but it is one more panic option to carefully consider.

But I'm with gregscool333 - by utilizing the TMF Members Photo section, you can take a picture of your bite, post it in the Photos section, and then we can all take a look at it and do a virtual-diagnosis.

Oddjob0226 said:
Supposedly, aliens also implant things in under your skin, too. Not that I believe that, but it is one more panic option to carefully consider.

But I'm with gregscool333 - by utilizing the TMF Members Photo section, you can take a picture of your bite, post it in the Photos section, and then we can all take a look at it and do a virtual-diagnosis.

ooooooooo so that's why he asked about pictures.. fantastic idea. i'll take a closeup and blow it up really big..and post it. wow thanks Oddjob.. btw love your humour lol

stampstock thanks hon frankly i'm stumped and also i wonder why did i start a thread about bites? lol..

Issy, no offense to anyone here, but GO TO THE DOCTOR, you've already wasted 2 days here with speculations. You may find out other things other than what bit you. It may be nothing but why guess?
I hate to break out the ol' cliche but "better safe, than sorry" Yeccchhh, I stink. :xlime:

phfttklr said:
Issy, no offense to anyone here, but GO TO THE DOCTOR, you've already wasted 2 days here with speculations. You may find out other things other than what bit you. It may be nothing but why guess?
I hate to break out the ol' cliche but "better safe, than sorry" Yeccchhh, I stink. :xlime:

i'm going to urgent care tonight.. thanks for the advice.. i mean eeks i found out it could be something that laid eggs and that once hatched, they start eating .. eeksssssssssss lol...

........................breathe.........................

Illtcklu said:
........................breathe.........................

lol thanks Illtcklu.. i was just going to add that to my post.. relax, breathe in.. everything is fine.. omg i'm doomed.. oops i mean breathe in, breathe out..

isabeau said:
lol thanks Illtcklu.. i was just going to add that to my post.. relax, breathe in.. everything is fine.. omg i'm doomed.. oops i mean breathe in, breathe out..
Don't think about it. Who knows we may all be wrong about the whole thing! Breathe! :xlime:

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back