• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have this tickle fantasy

LeenaMae

I have this tickle fantasy series idea that I really wish I could film, but don't have the resources for it...

But how it would go is someone would be walking down an alley and they feel like they are being followed... then BAM! Someone grabs them and starts tickling them until they pass out from all the tickling and scream laughing. The screen fades to black....

The scene cuts to investigators looking over this person who is still passed out in the alley.

"Another tickle attack. This is the 3rd one this week." Investigator Ray Fetch strokes his beard as he looks down at the tickle victim. "Have you found any patterns to the victims?"

Investigator Mosa Seer shakes her head in defeat. "There's still no leads. Everything seems to be at such random. This monster is still at large, tickling their victims to the point of tears and passing out. There have been no witnesses except the victims themselves. They say the attacker wears a plague mask, top hot, and a large, black trenchcoat with black leather gloves. They also have stated that inside the trenchcoat is an assortment of tickle tools."

Fetch looks down at the victim's distorted face. It is stuck in an odd half smile with dried drool and tears all over their face. "Absolutely barbaric," he mutters.

So yeah, something like that. But then down the road Mosa Seer gets snatched up and tickled and then Ray Fetch becomes determined to avenge her and seeks out the tickler. Which unfortunately, Fetch ends up getting caught and tickle tortured as well. But Fetch finds out that he loves to be tickled. He can't stop thinking about tickling someone else now and becomes a tickle attacker himself.

I need to iron out the details, but I'm digging it. What do you think?

This is my personal biased opinion....DONT FUCKIBG MAKE IT M/M

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great story! You surely have a talent.

And use whichever genders you think would be a good fit.

OMG thank you! :'D It's been my dream to publish at least one thing in my life time. Even if it's a short story. Thank you for your kindness <3

There was some cop show, in the past 20 or 30 years, and there was a case where they found a dead woman in a pile of feathers, and I think tickling eventually was ruled cause of death. Maybe someone else recalls this......

There was some cop show, in the past 20 or 30 years, and there was a case where they found a dead woman in a pile of feathers, and I think tickling eventually was ruled cause of death. Maybe someone else recalls this......

I believe it was Remington Steele with Pierce Brosnan and Stephanie Zimbalist.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back