• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Have To Post This.. Comic Relief..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
A more.. lighthearted post, and thread.

As I posted in my blog, I'm looking for jobs in all fields, both paid insurance jobs. and other work areas.

I went to an interview today. The details of such aren't important,., but what is.. is this..

I.. saw.. almost, what I love today.

While I was in the office, waiting for my interview.. many hot girls were there.

In another inner office where they were having a meeting.. for whatever reason.. an extremely hot, what looked like, mixed race girl, took off her high spiked heels, got a chair, stood on it barefoot with no socks or stockings on, stood on her toes, and changed a light bulb in the office. It wasn't an actual "Ladder", but, it was still excellent to watch.

I would have loved to have seen any of the girls in this office get tickled. Most of the other interviews I've been on, have been all men. This office, while there were some men, was mostly women.

An awesome experience, for all reasons.

Hey, even if you don't get the job at least it wasn't a total waste of a trip. Though, I hope you get it

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back