• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I haven't read this here yet, and wanted to run this by everyone...

stampstock

TMF Master
During sex, when I'm on the bottom, my lover likes to pin my ankles down with her shins and run her toenails over the soles of my feet. This drives me crazy. I have nowhere to go. Combined with the sex, I'm out of my mind and I love it. Anybody else try this? I suggest it if you haven't.

that sounds like a great way to get tickled. i will have to try it when i can find someone to do the tickling.

My wife has tried the same thing not long ago she was on top of me whith her back to me and she had leaned over just enough to reach my feet and tickled them. My feet are very ticklish and it feels good to be honest :)

Shoot, I'll let you know when I am able to get the sex part happening.....one thing at a time!

Oddjob0226 said:
Shoot, I'll let you know when I am able to get the sex part happening.....one thing at a time!
I am in agreement it has been well along time for me too. Let's see my son is 12 and there is 365 days in a year then there is leap year(those are the really frustrating time because you think you can get lucky even by accident on leap year). It has been so long I think I am a virgin again. LOL:D Oddjob0226 that was to make you feel better about yourself. Now I will slink away and cry.LOL.Really back to the topic. I use to a long long time ago. In another time(maybe even in another body LOL)I take the feet straight into the air and tickle them. That is alot of fun. But both of you have to be agile and it does take some getting use too. But when you get it down that is alot of fun.

Sounds difficult. For a girl to do that to me she would have to be like 6 feet tall. Or just be all legs. Im having a hard time picturing it.

Last edited:
Hey, even if there IS no sex, just tickling...

Okay, imagine it the other way. You have a woman tied up on your bed with her ankles tied apart. You lay on top of her, and while you're tickling her upperbody, you reach your feet down and position them so your toes are on her soles. Her feet are pointed up, your feet are pointed down. Use your toenails to scratch and flick back and forth. It'll drive her (and you, if you were in her position) crazy. As for 'yjgfn', imagine it with a six foot tall woman. THERE ya go.

Re: Hey, even if there IS no sex, just tickling...

stampstock said:
Okay, imagine it the other way. You have a woman tied up on your bed with her ankles tied apart. You lay on top of her, and while you're tickling her upperbody, you reach your feet down and position them so your toes are on her soles. Her feet are pointed up, your feet are pointed down. Use your toenails to scratch and flick back and forth. It'll drive her (and you, if you were in her position) crazy. As for 'yjgfn', imagine it with a six foot tall woman. THERE ya go.

WOOOHOOO I'm squirming frantically already imagining that!!!:eek: :wow:

It's a trip...

The first time it was done to me, I didn't realize what she was doing, kinda climbing her way down me like that, until I felt the nails on my feet. Before I could finish something like, "What are you...," I was gone. She tickled my feet, my underarms, and licked my nipples all at the same time. Sometime during this, she let me enter her and continued the treatment, forcing me into some explosive orgasmic firestorm. I couldn't even walk well for a few minutes after that. Now, I do it when I can. It takes coordination, and when you're goin' hot and heavy, it's hard to concentrate there. But the upperbody tickling with the random strokes on her soles gives them no mercy, and they'll flip.
Hotel, I can think of something special for you.

tickingfeet4...

it IS fun. Especially the first time, when they're not expecting it. Even after that, when you're with the same person, and they feel you position your legs around theirs, they know then what's coming and they already are begging you not to. Take it to new heights !!

I will try that stampstock if and when the ladies start knocking on my door. They certainly aren't knocking it down. So I will dream about and try to perfect it there.:D

Re: It's a trip...

stampstock said:
The first time it was done to me, I didn't realize what she was doing, kinda climbing her way down me like that, until I felt the nails on my feet. Before I could finish something like, "What are you...," I was gone. She tickled my feet, my underarms, and licked my nipples all at the same time. Sometime during this, she let me enter her and continued the treatment, forcing me into some explosive orgasmic firestorm. I couldn't even walk well for a few minutes after that. Now, I do it when I can. It takes coordination, and when you're goin' hot and heavy, it's hard to concentrate there. But the upperbody tickling with the random strokes on her soles gives them no mercy, and they'll flip.
Hotel, I can think of something special for you.

LOL ,I am so short in height that a Ler wouldn't have to adjust,scoot lower hardly at all as it would be easy for ler to tickle all my spots simulatenously having me go ballistic:wow:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I will try that stampstock if and when the ladies start knocking on my door. They certainly aren't knocking it down. So I will dream about and try to perfect it there.:D

ticklingfeet4fu ..gives you more ideas for Nest huh??:p :D :devil:

Hotel, that's even better

your height would make it a pleasure to tickle you. I'd center myself with my face at your belly button, arms stretched to tickle your underarms, breasts (with permission, or course), ribs, abdomen, and reach behind me to tickle your feet. Have you ever been tickled so lightly with fingers that it felt like a thousand tiny feathers. Goose bumps all over, tingles, drives you passionately wild. Hmmm...., hotel ?!?

Re: Re: It's a trip...

tickleshotel said:
LOL ,I am so short in height that a Ler wouldn't have to adjust,scoot lower hardly at all as it would be easy for ler to tickle all my spots simulatenously having me go ballistic:wow:
Stampstock our Hotel is so short you should be able to reach down with your fingers and tickle the bottoms of her feet from that position. Love you TICKLES:p

Re: Hotel, that's even better

stampstock said:
your height would make it a pleasure to tickle you. I'd center myself with my face at your belly button, arms stretched to tickle your underarms, breasts (with permission, or course), ribs, abdomen, and reach behind me to tickle your feet. Have you ever been tickled so lightly with fingers that it felt like a thousand tiny feathers. Goose bumps all over, tingles, drives you passionately wild. Hmmm...., hotel ?!?

That sounds absolutely terrific!:D ;)

Yes,I actually have felt that light tickles on my feet before that makes me burst out laughing,as extreme ticklish as my bottoms of my feet,or toes are I wouldn;t be able to handle it yet I;d be craving,hungering for more:D

Re: Re: Re: It's a trip...

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Stampstock our Hotel is so short you should be able to reach down with your fingers and tickle the bottoms of her feet from that position. Love you TICKLES:p

Your Right ticklingfeet4u :D ;) especially if you have long arms LOL that would be no problem at all:p :sowrong: Love you too ticklingfeet4u!!;) :twohugs:

Hotel, hon...

I'm not talking about just tickling your feet with my light touch. But your more sensitive skin as well. I touch ever-so-lightly around the midsection, just under the breasts (yes, I know about that spot), and under the arms in torturous ecstacy. And, I love doin' it, too.

Stampstock she is ticklish everywhere but her feet are off the charts.Thought you should know. Sorry Hotel.

Re: Hotel, hon...

stampstock said:
I'm not talking about just tickling your feet with my light touch. But your more sensitive skin as well. I touch ever-so-lightly around the midsection, just under the breasts (yes, I know about that spot), and under the arms in torturous ecstacy. And, I love doin' it, too.

Stampstock check your PM box:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back