• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I kind of like it" Dakota:)

Ice Princess

Verified
Here is Dakota, She came in and told us, Listen i actually LIKE to be tickled. So we were like ok, we can handle that, Her reactions are minimal and giggly but this girl actually likes the feeling of her feet being tickled. If you are looking for hysteria , this is NOT the clip for you. However if you are looking for a cute girl locked in the stocks that actually wanted to have this done and enjoys it, then you will really like her, she is cute, has great feet, kinda shy, but after the tickle said, wow, "i could have you tickle my feet like that all day",LOL,,we used fingers, feathers, a fork,, some baby oil, and she just sat there enjoying every minute of it, this is her full session in the stocks, over 17 mins.

Clip will be on our site today at 1pm est

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6754

Attachments

• dft2.jpg
    dft2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 137
  • dft4.jpg
    dft4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 119
  • dft1.jpg
    dft1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 99
  • dakfttmf.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 128
  • DSCN0648.JPG
    DSCN0648.JPG
    834.6 KB · Views: 191
I dont think you are the only one, just knowing a gal likes her soles tickled/stroked and played with IS a good thing for alot of people,,

I REALLY like it that SHE REALLY likes it. Major turn on for me. I give it 2 thumbs UP! I hope she'll do more.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back