• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Know beating a dead horse , But...

todd33

Howard Stern announced this morning that Heather Locklear will be appearing on the show soon. I know we have been down this road before but why not take yet another shot at getting Howard to put her in his tickle chair. There has been in my opinion a small controversey as to whether he asked her the last time she was on his show. The morning she was on I listened to the whole show ,because he was discussing with Gary his producer that they should do stuff to her and Gary suggested the "tickle chair" and Howard said"Yeah thats an idea. But when she came on he never asked her they instead did a bit on "What would you do to meet Heather" anyway after she left Kyra Sedgewick and Juliana Marguiles came in. Howard began to talk about sexual things that he wanted to do to them he said he wanted to tie them both up spread eagle to his bed naked and tickle the both of them. the girls laughed and Juliana said"no way could I do that I'm way to ticklish" Robin then replied"Put her in the tickle chair!" Howard asked them both and they both refused and that was pretty much the end of that. I just think that Howard really gets off on Heather (his interviews get really racy with her and she answers every question he asks) So be on the look out for Heather and call 1-800-44STERN

members of the fan club can beat said dead horse with clubs, several can shoot it with AK 47's, and Dave can use his saber, and FC can use his 2x4 with a nail in it... all the while the drunk, angry, penguin just laughs and looks on in amusement.....

Slappy -

You found my penguin? Little rascal. Okay, distract him with beef jerky and Eric Roberts movies, I'll be over to pick him up straight away.

to learn what we are talking about, and so much more, see related post titled "I like it"

:)

I Think

We should leave howard alone for awhile.....he is probably sick and tired of hearing from us. :cool:

I couldn't agree more with Krokus on this one. Eventually, he's just gonna give up on us; we're going to become like a bad sales pitch that got too old too quick. I'm not saying we should give up - (i.e., I'm still going to call). I'm just saying any type of *bombardment* like this can get annoying quickly.

Latin_Boy

I have to disagree, i think if we keep bothering he'll finally give in, and tickle someone!!!!!:)
Actually, i don't really think we're "bothering" him, its more like telling him what we wanna see:)

Well Howard's really the closest thing we have to "our" tickling on tv. So tummyticklish01 hit the nail right on the head. :p :) :D

Well

I am not saying that we should give up.....I mean, just think, if I got bombarded with emails asking me over and OVER, it would REALLY start to annoy me. I am only stating this with the best for the tickling community in mind, for fear that Howard would NEVER consider it again. Peace :cool:

Beating a dead horse part II

Howard said this morning that Pam Anderson will be appearing on the show soon , my guess is both her and Heather Locklear will be on before Howard goes to Vegas in Feb. As far as bothering him with emails about his tickling of these girls he probaly gets thousands of requests each week to spank , tickle and torture his female guests. And as far as him never doing it again because we bother him he hasn't used the chair since Nov of 2000 with Brandy Roderick! He get's so many wacked out calls a day that tickling calls probaly barely register with him. I think we should keep calling and emailing him until he actually goes on air and says enough! You never know!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back