• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I like watching the TickLER

fafad

Hey guys :D

Got a question: i defenetely like beeing tickled more, than to tickle....

And if i watch tickle Clips or even on Images, i like to see when the tickler is really sadistic and enjoys tormenting the victim :firedevil
I'm also kinda attracted by females with nice Hands and naíls :)

Now my question(s) are:

do you know some Videos or Other Media where the Focus is a lot on the femal tickler and less on the ticklee ?
who are your favorite ticklers ? Some of Mine are btw. Tasha, Brooke and Mia from TA...Kelly lynn Sage....Taylor Raz....and i loove Sacha Foxxx
Nice POV Videos where the Vieweris tickled ?

greetings from Germany: Fafad

I love a good ler too :) where the ler is tickling, HOW the ler is tickling, and then I love taunting/teasing (and of course the ler in general) I don't focus too much on the Lee because well in my head I'm in her place. It's about a 60/40 attention split. I like watching the ler and lee interact.

I don't have any favorites really because I don't watch a ton of professios honestly(for a couple of reasons) , and it's hard to find male and female lers I enjoy watching which stinks because I love watching M/ videos . Not that they aren't good, but just not my style which is fine everyone has their preferences:).

There's only been a couple of male and female ticklers I enjoy watching and I don't really know their names lol.

F/F isn't necessarily my favorite to watch but I'll check out some of the ones you mentioned. :)

I like watching the 'lers in videos, too. How they tickle, their expressions, what they say, their reactions to a 'lee's outbursts; it's all part of the psychological play for me. The vides where it's just a close-up of a pair of feet? Too much of a medical training video for me.

Kelly from Tickle Intensive and Tickle Abuse is always pretty sadistic. Tickle Abuse probably has the best taunting LERs out of all of them. I like watching the LEE mostly, but it's nice to see a good LER from time to time.

I like watching both. But I do love when you can really see the Ler and see his/her eyes light up with sadistic pleasure.

I also like watching the tickler as much or even more than he victim at times. I'm sure I don't speak for everyone but often I find that the connection they have, or sometimes disconnection, to their torture is very entertaining.

I also like watching the tickler as much or even more than he victim at times. I'm sure I don't speak for everyone but often I find that the connection they have, or sometimes disconnection, to their torture is very entertaining.

Yes! So true. Sometimes the tickler is just taunting and playing with the ticklee, egging them on (or vice versa, with a 'lee who is a real glutton for punishment!) Kelly Lynn Sage is a good example.

Other times, the weird, scary disconnect where the tickler is so into the tickling, she (or he) is just watching the whole thing, eating up the ticklish agony she's creating, like an evil scientist. Pricilla James was really good that that tactic, and she was eerily, sadistically fascinating to watch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back