• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i met dtrell today...

Oddjob0226 said:
Looks like NEST is probably out for me this year, Iz, but hopefully next year. It's always "next year"!!!! You probably won't 'ler, you don't seem like you have the interest or personality -but of you accidently slip up and go 'the other way', I'm hoping I'm around. If nothing else, good excuse for some revenge as you as the 'lee.

Hey Oddjob, here's a thought:

Since Izzy loves being a lee so much, why not just give her what she wants double-time? I'm sure she could handle two ticklers at once, don't you agree? :tickle:

Besides, if she really doesn't ler, I can always volunteer to help you out! :firedevil

kis123 said:

Since Izzy loves being a lee so much, why not just give her what she wants double-time? I'm sure she could handle two ticklers at once, don't you agree? :tickle:

Besides, if she really doesn't ler, I can always volunteer to help you out! :firedevil

yikes you two..... who said i love being a lee? lololol.. but i cant think of any two people i would rather have than you two to initiate me in double tickles. if that makes sense lol

isabeau

ps i thought this thread had died...

isabeau said:
yikes you two..... who said i love being a lee? lololol.. but i cant think of any two people i would rather have than you two to initiate me in double tickles. if that makes sense lol

isabeau

ps i thought this thread had died...

The thread with all the controversy is dead! This one has a different life to it. Just enjoy the ride my dear.

I won't be making NEST this year either, but wait till next year......

kis123 said:

On second thought, if Isabeau does want to try being a 'ler, I'm hoping you're around when it happens! :wow:

isabeau said:
yikes you two..... who said i love being a lee?

Oh, sweet Iz - if you don't love it now, you'll learn to love it, over time.....
:devil:

Oddjob0226 said:
On second thought, if Isabeau does want to try being a 'ler, I'm hoping you're around when it happens! :wow:

Oh, sweet Iz - if you don't love it now, you'll learn to love it, over time.....

i know OddJob. especially if done by you two..

isabeau

Oddjob0226 said:

I'll be around when it happens.........to help her out with you! :blaugh: :blaugh: :D :woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back