• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need A...

I don't need it, but I certainly want one. :D

Careful, Tron. Someone is likely to send you a tape of cheerleaders at a game...no tickling. Be specific, bubblehead! :p

Ann

Actually..I could use a cheerleader hold the video........

Ven

162.gif

LOL

Well since this is a tickling website I feel a Cheerleader tickling video is implied.
Trouble is the video companies are too busy putting out that generic crap they seem to have fallen in love with.

Hell I even wrote the script for the unimaginative bastards in the last cheerleader video thread.

Tron

I have seen cheerleadering tickling pics.

Are none of these pics conjuncted to a video???

If not, I agree... we do need one.

But rarely do companies now add role-play to their videos anymore. I like it most of the time, but every once in awhile it's nice to see a role-play vid like a cheerleader video!

They're Too Busy

Making tickling videos featuring fake orgasms.

Tron

Okay..I have to ask....

Please don't think I'm being snotty here, but I've got to ask....What is the deal with the cheerleader fantasy?? Is it the uniforms? The attractiveness of the girls? Do you just want to relive the ol' glory days of high school? I'm really curious.

Maggie

The Uniforms,,,

The naughtiness and the fantasy of it all.

Tron

Tron...

So let me ask you something....did you like the movie "American Beauty"? Of course, there wasn't any tickling in there, but other than that...

Maggie

Did Some Upskirt

The good news is that we got a cheerleader video DONE just a few days ago (YAY!!!), it'll be ready once we edit and such and clips should be ready soon as well. Pretty blonde cheerleader with a great laugh, I had a ball with her. The bad news (for some of you) is that she was most ticklish on her pretty feet and both sides of her knees and thighs, so there's a LOT of lower body and major foot tickling-and some nice 'upskirt':p . Those of you who love feet and underarm tickling will be happy with me :). The model preferred that we not get too risque, as I told Neutron in a private email, and we respected that, so this one isn't like the 'script' he wrote in a previous post-maybe someday if we can.

Bella

Re: Okay..I have to ask....

daisycrazy5496 said:
Please don't think I'm being snotty here, but I've got to ask....What is the deal with the cheerleader fantasy?? Is it the uniforms? The attractiveness of the girls? Do you just want to relive the ol' glory days of high school? I'm really curious.

Maggie

Fabulous question, Mags...

Guys? Any thoughts? I've never really analyzed my love of tickling, or any of my fantasies in any great detail, but for some reason, this question tripped my trigger and made me wanna delve deeper. First thing that came to mind for me was that it could be that these are some of the sexiest women we're axposed to on a fairly regular basis during our sexually awakening years. They wear uniforms (and I'll bet that's part of the appeal there, too, but that's another can of worms) that can only be described as minimal and provocative, and with guy's hormones raging during those years, the impressions have a long-lasting impact on us. And then there's the aspect that these girls are, more often than not, the peppiest, perkiest, often most annoyingly cheerful people in the student body, with an inherent mischievousness and naughtyness that pushes the envelope sometimes. How many of you have seen those cheerleader carwashes they do for fundraising? Lithe, supple young women dressed scantily, to lure you in to gawk at them while they bend and stretch and spray and cavort around your car, horsing around and playfully getting each other soaked (notice I carefully avoided using the word "wet" there, LoL), all in the name of "helping out" and "showing spirit". Plus, and guys don't take offense at this, but if you're honest with yourselves you know it's true, these are also girls that are unattainable to most of the guys. So naturally, fantasises about what one can't have spring up. I think, regardless of gender, we can all admit that we're guilty of dreaming of people we can never have, be it a celebrity, athlete, co-worker, or whatever. How's that? Anyone else care to take a whack at it? ;)

My $.02

~~~ Danimal ~~~

Wow, good answer Danimal.

I think you make a good point about what we found attractive when we FIRST devleoped attractions. I personally had a thing for drummers in high school. :devil: But something about a nice thick wool band uniform reminiscent of The Music Man, umm....just not the same as the perky little cheerleader fantasy I'm afraid. :p

I dig "fantasy" vids. "Tickling-only" kinda bores me as I can have that real life. The quirky videos are the things I like best. Now, to have a cowboy tied up with his lasso wearing nuthin' but his chaps and bandana...YEEHAWWW...oops sorry, that's a nother thread. :blush:

Joby

Different strokes...

Cheerleaders have never done much for me. I like the "girl behind the scenes"...perhaps she's the stage manager, not the lead in the play, or the equipment manager not the star of the team or the cheerleader type. Still waters run deep..... Q

Re: Did Some Upskirt

bella said:
The good news is that we got a cheerleader video DONE just a few days ago (YAY!!!), it'll be ready once we edit and such and clips should be ready soon as well. Pretty blonde cheerleader with a great laugh, I had a ball with her. The bad news (for some of you) is that she was most ticklish on her pretty feet and both sides of her knees and thighs, so there's a LOT of lower body and major foot tickling-and some nice 'upskirt':p . Those of you who love feet and underarm tickling will be happy with me :).

This news makes me very happy. :D Thanx, Bella! It's about time we had a video like this. :cool:

P.S. Q, cheerleaders have never done much for me, either, but they still turn me on! :p

Re: Tron...

daisycrazy5496 said:
So let me ask you something....did you like the movie "American Beauty"? Of course, there wasn't any tickling in there, but other than that...

Maggie

Maggie,

When I was in high-school... all the cheerleaders were ugly. So it's not that. It is the uniform. The idea of being able to reach up the skirt to tickle the sides, butt, tummy, and privates is awesome to me!!!

bella....

By upskirt do you mean upskirt tickling???????

Hopefully you'll find a girl someday who will make the video I'd like to see :)

Tron

If you have the script then why not make the video yourself?

Iggy pop said:
If you have the script then why not make the video yourself?

Yeah Neutron. You seem to know everything about tickling videos and cheerleaders. Why don't you make the video? It can't be that hard can it? We're all behind you. What's stopping you from making it? When you're done email me a clip of it.

Re: bella....

Neutron said:
By upskirt do you mean upskirt tickling???????

Hopefully you'll find a girl someday who will make the video I'd like to see :)

Tron

We'll see, I think we'll be able to get a bit more adult when we can pay a bit more. And yes, I meant upskirt tickling, that part I think you'll like :) .

There's lots of reasons that some people choose not to make their own videos, it's fine if they still request specific material as long as they're nice about it and have patience. Right now it's taking FOREVER for my webdesigner to create my shopping cart, but with one exception people here have been very sweet when asking how my new site is coming along and for that I'm very grateful. Funny, the nasty person hasn't made any videos either to my knowledge...:p

Bella

Neutron said:
CHEERLEADER VIDEO

Tron

So do I! PV did do one a while back I think. I seriously hope that someone puts another one out soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back