• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Help!

coldfingers

Since some women think having a foot fetish is weird, how would I ask a specific female if i could film her feet for a foot candid?

Er!, you wouldn't...or unless you want to risk getting a) arrested b) slapped in the face or c) you knew the feamle in question and she understood your fetish.

Don't get me wrong, I share the same passion as you but in my opinion this is a big no-no

Some women, unfortunately a minority of them, find it flattering and fun when a man wants to pay lots of attention to their feet. Find one of those women. :feets:

ok here is my opinion

first of all asking to film her feet is almost out of the question. you can go about it if your sneaky enough however.a lot will depend on how much of a bond you two have. next if your on friendly terms with her offer her a foot massage preferably with a hidden camera rolling. if you get cought however you may need a lawyer or a first class medic, perhaps both.

most gals will not pass up a foot massage from someone they trust.but the magic word is trust. if she trusts you and finds out you filmed it without her knowing you can kiss any trust or good will on her part good bye.

if you would like to make this work you might want to talk to her about it and be honest. perhaps she has a few quirks of her own. maybe you might swap fantasy's or pet perversions.
best of luck but keep in mind if you get to the massage and slip in a tickle bee prepared to duck.. and perhaps pick a few teeth off the floor, never let a tickled foot get to close to your face

If you have some good friends then try asking them. Do they know about your fetish?

Asking someone out of the blue is a little bit too extreme.
Otherwise you could offer them an incentive. An exchange of some kind. you get to tickle their feet on video and they get ---------- in return.

Its difficult for us to tell you how really. Only you know who you could try asking. Only you know how to word it, when you're there in front of them ready to ask.

Trial and error. they may say no.. expect it even. But dont push it if they do reply negatively.

Good luck. If you manage a video, i hope to see it here.
Mark.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back