• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Stocks!!!

D. Wellz

Hello everyone again i need some websites or something where i can buy or build a set of stocks for my girlfriends feet cuz there horribly ticklish and i want to keep them imobile. So if any body has any info please post something and let me know cuz i need them ASAP thanks everyone.

Stocks

Hello liltickler,
i made a pair of stocks and have two more in the process, and was thinking of selling them. Its easy if you have any speciality tools. Let me know i can post pics of the one i have and my other two in the process if u want to see em. and i could also build u a pair.

Yes that would be a big help if you could post some pics of all of them that would be good you can email them to my [email protected] address thanks. i would love to see them as soon as possible. thanks again

Yay Dule! Another community member from the Burgh!!! I knew I loved this city!!!!! :D

*tickles barbie* Cough cough....*walks away*

Coolness! When I get a house by myself, I'm gonna try making some of those...

Mind if I help you test them, kimiko? :D

Those ebay stocks are good for some ideas on building your own. I think it'd be cheaper to build your own which is what I'd do......if I had time, skill, and motivation...............*sigh*.

Perhaps it would be cheaper, but if you do not have the skill to build your own you have to buy it. I do not have a little skill for things like that so I have to buy some stocks when I get a house by myself. :D

How bout these. They sit on the bed and are strapped down with a small cargo strap that you can get at any dollar store or hardware. They have unique quick tie toe tiedowns that work very well and can be done or undone in an instant. They are hinged and have a locking latch. Very sturdy and padded. $45.00 plus $12.00 shipping inside con U.S.

[email protected]

Attachments

• DSCF1030.JPG
    DSCF1030.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 57
They look pretty neat ^_^ . Do the leg bits come off easily? Cause that would be ideal for hiding them away...

tos636 said:
How bout these. They sit on the bed and are strapped down with a small cargo strap that you can get at any dollar store or hardware. They have unique quick tie toe tiedowns that work very well and can be done or undone in an instant. They are hinged and have a locking latch. Very sturdy and padded. $45.00 plus $12.00 shipping inside con U.S.

[email protected]
Do those straps for those stocks fit most bed sizes?

Well they look pretty nifty :D . Padded leg bits, toe ties. Securable to the bed too. And little holes in the top to put the feathers in ^_^ . The only issue now is sturdyness.

That'd have to be put through a pretty thorough test I think. Wouldn't you agree?

I'd actually mainly be concerned about the sturdyness if the lock, to make sure that when the lee starts squirming and thrashing around, it's not going to pop open.

lonelykimiko said:
They look pretty neat ^_^ . Do the leg bits come off easily? Cause that would be ideal for hiding them away...

Sorry I didnt get back sooner guys but the legs could come off but they are screwed on with some pretty healthy screws. But I could easily modify them with one big lag screw and that way you could pivot the legs to the side and lay them it flat to slide under the bed.

As for the lock I gaurantee it wont break or come loose. If you look closely on the left hane side I put a block on the front and back side. This is where the pressure is not on the lock. They have been tested on the most ticklish feet I have seen (My Wife) and are plenty sturdy. They will move a bit but it depends on how stiff your mattress is and how tight you strap them down.

The straps I'm refering to are more than sufficient to go around any bed.

Good to know. It's obvious you've put a lot of thought and effort into these stocks. When I get a job and get paid, I might just have to order a set of these.

My stocks

Here are mine. They are quite simple to make with the right tools...

Attachments

• 100_1351.JPG
    100_1351.JPG
    370.3 KB · Views: 26
My stocks

Another pic., my dsl is working tonight... I can answer any questions.

Attachments

• 100_1350.JPG
    100_1350.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_1354.JPG
    100_1354.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 8
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back