• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need you Opinion !

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

All the tickling community know Jessie and how ticklish she is.
You're very numerous to ask us some more tickling materials with her and therefore we have the project
to create a special Jessie Website with a lot of tickling sessions in different and original situations with
many themes a little as we did in the past with Veronique.
It will not be a store but a real website with pictures and videos.
This website will be updated twice a month.
We have asked her if she were interested by this project and she is really motivated.
We have a second project with a special socks foot tickling website with only socked feet tickled.
I really want to have your impressions and your opinion about these projects.
Thank you very much for your ideas.

FtManager.jpg

Visit our others stores :

About Jessie's future site:
I'm surprised, because I believed she hated tickling. And why Jessie, rather than Lola,Charlotte, Marie or Laurine (for example) ?

About sock tickling store:
Sock tickling isn't my cup of tea and I think this kind of clips can be amalgamated with the nylon tickling store.

About Jessie's future site:
I'm surprised, because I believed she hated tickling. And why Jessie, rather than Lola,Charlotte, Marie or Laurine (for example) ?

About sock tickling store:
Sock tickling isn't my cup of tea and I think this kind of clips can be amalgamated with the nylon tickling store.

Hi Ichigo and thank you for you answer.
About jessie you're right, she really can't stand being tickled but she' s always agree for that and it's very fun to tickle a girl who really does not support it.(It's my opinion only). About the choice of Jessie it's just because she have more time to work with us than the over girls. She really has a better availability, she is beautiful and she is insanely ticklish. This is why I suggest her. But it is just a suggestion and this is why I ask your opinion.

About socks tickling I think it's not exactly the same thing that nylons but it is my opinion too :rolleyes:

I've loved your work with Jessie in the past, and the prospect of a site more or less dedicated to her is only going to increase your videos of her. This is good.

As for the sock tickling site... I like tickling full stop. But i will say sock tickling is not amongst my most favorite videos. However i can see the appeal of it.

Does'nt help you decide on anything i know, but its all i can say about it.

For a well respected producer, the Veronique website did you little credit. I joined and then found you only updated it four times (clinic/medieval/pirate/nightmare Elm st.) in its whole history. I am prepared to accept that was an honest mistake, but why do you want to go down the same road again, and make people who admire your work start to think you are ripping them off.

to be fair, there was also 1920's, the nun, and the harem, but yeah, themes are great, as long you keep doing them and don't stop after a few times.

yeah

i think a jesse website would be good.....but is there any chance that Lola will have get one too:woot:

If she has all this free time on her hands, I could sure help occupy it for her!

Hi Ichigo and thank you for you answer.
About jessie you're right, she really can't stand being tickled but she' s always agree for that and it's very fun to tickle a girl who really does not support it.(It's my opinion only). About the choice of Jessie it's just because she have more time to work with us than the over girls. She really has a better availability, she is beautiful and she is insanely ticklish. This is why I suggest her. But it is just a suggestion and this is why I ask your opinion.

About socks tickling I think it's not exactly the same thing that nylons but it is my opinion too :rolleyes:

Well, tickling is supposed to be playful. Obviously, Jessie doesn't share this feeling. She agrees to participate only because she's paid for that. Furthermore, some people dislike screamers.

Doing a site about Jessie is cool

Well concerning the content,including the traditionnal tickling, there could be some cool things like goats/dogs liking her soles, or itching powder ...

How about that precious princess Enora:bubble: ?

Loved her too:triangle: lol

I'd definitely like to see just f/f foot tickling, in different positions.

:D

For a well respected producer, the Veronique website did you little credit. I joined and then found you only updated it four times (clinic/medieval/pirate/nightmare Elm st.) in its whole history. I am prepared to accept that was an honest mistake, but why do you want to go down the same road again, and make people who admire your work start to think you are ripping them off.

I understand what you say and I'm agree with you but it will not be the same situation that with Veronique Website. I have closed Frenchdangling and Veronique website (by the way this website has been updated eight times and not four times :rolleyes:) and I would like to create a new website to replace them.
As I said this website will be updated twice a month and I want to satisfy all the community this is why I ask for your opinions and your ideas.
A website with Jessie is just a project but I you have others or better ideas I'm open to all suggestions. I can create a special Asian Ticklees websites or something else. Let me know what you would like and I will try to satisfy you.

Doing a site about Jessie is cool

Well concerning the content,including the traditionnal tickling, there could be some cool things like goats/dogs liking her soles, or itching powder ...

How about that precious princess Enora:bubble: ?

Loved her too:triangle: lol

Hi, the problem whe have with goats/dogs tickling is that it is not allowed by Ccbill or Clips4Sale this is why we can't do it. They do not want any animals in the videos.
About Enora she will be back soon. I will work again with her next month.

I think you're wandering into potential trouble.

Psychologists say about fetishists -- tickle fetishists being no exception -- that we need variety. Many of us have trouble with monogamy because we can't vary the experiences enough to make us happy.

I am a customer and long-time supporter of French Tickling. I didn't visit the Veronique website because I don't like Veronique. I'm not particularly thrilled with Jessie. I don't like screaming. I like real, honest, belly laughing like Karen's or Morgane's or Rehane's or Yeba's. They are GREAT 'lees. Because French Tickling updates weekly, you can count on more great ones coming along. The titillation (if you will) is in the variety as much as in the tickling and laughter.

FT Manager, I'm not trying to discourage you. But I think a tickling website with just one model has a very limited shelf life. I think you'd save time, money and aggravation by stockpiling some clips and parceling them out once in a while with your weekly updates. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
I think you're wandering into potential trouble.

Psychologists say about fetishists -- tickle fetishists being no exception -- that we need variety. Many of us have trouble with monogamy because we can't vary the experiences enough to make us happy.

I am a customer and long-time supporter of French Tickling. I didn't visit the Veronique website because I don't like Veronique. I'm not particularly thrilled with Jessie. I don't like screaming. I like real, honest, belly laughing like Karen's or Morgane's or Rehane's or Yeba's. They are GREAT 'lees. Because French Tickling updates weekly, you can count on more great ones coming along. The titillation (if you will) is in the variety as much as in the tickling and laughter.

FT Manager, I'm not trying to discourage you. But I think a tickling website with just one model has a very limited shelf life. I think you'd save time, money and aggravation by stockpiling some clips and parceling them out once in a while with your weekly updates. Just my two cents.

Good arguments here.
I agree with you about Karen. However, instead of Morgane, Rehane or Yeba, I would rather name Nelly, Lena and Sakis. :upsidedow No offence.

Good..

I like Jessie, she's a beautiful girl and a very good ticklee!!:3poke: She's unbeliavebly ticklish all over... but to do a site with only a girl are necessary a lot of different ideas, stories and situations, like the veronique's website.
I think you can do it, for this reason the jessie's website is a good idea in my opinion!!:bump:

that sounds amazing i love some of the clips where she is getting tickled on her armpits.....u should have some clips using feathers and tounges on her armpits

good idea!!!!

:happyfloa, I think it'd just work, but instead of socked feet, bare feet, at least I think that is better

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back