• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I ran into one of MTP Jeff's tickling models yesterday

I think it does. He has done a lot for this community, and Im glad that he is gettin back on his feet with everything.

Of Course His Health Matters...

I meant, does it really matter if it's yaqi or not? It's only the internet.

Be Safe

Tron

It Matters

It matters a great deal wheather this is Yaqi or not. Mind you, i believe it is Yaqi and have no real reason to think it isn't. It's important to know that it is Yaqi though, do to the damage an imposter can do. Just as it's always important to know it's the real person. Some might remember the post an Imposter made a while ago posing as Yaqi in the AMT, i think that's right. That was a rather unpleasent event, for all people in General. It may only be the internet, but that doesn't mean the information can be any less damaging.
Anyway though, from what Myriads said and the other Mods, i don't have any doudts it's Yaqi. Also, every once in a while Yaqi drops by the chat and i talk to him sometime. Last time i saw him and chatted with him was maybe two weeks ago.

My Point Is..

It's ONLY the internet... What possible damage can be done to anyone here that in any way shape or form means any difference? It's a bunch of meaningless words, equivalent to a verbal video game. So who cares?

Tron

My point is Neutron, is that Imposter's can cost friends, damage reputations, and for those who are in business of some sort, like producing video's, can cost business.

Despite the legalities ...

Even though women of course sign away their rights when they do a tickle video, or even send in a photo to some Web site, I think that the honorable thing to do is to respect their feelings about what they have done and act accordingly.

In other words, if you make a video of someone and they end up asking you to pull it off of the market, the right thing to do would be to retire that video. Yes, you DO have the right to continue using it, but should you? And even though that video is probably all over the place in distribution, shouldn't you still do the right thing despite the financial losses?

I operate a large and popular Web site that has been on the Net since April 10, 1997 and which is still going strong. Although it doesn't happen very often, whenever a contributor to my site asks me to remove a photo or story that they have submitted, I remove it without question.

I know that some of you would not do this, and some of you could care less about how a woman feels about this, but it's just my personal opinion, so please don't get hot about it. :)

On a related subject, I find it ironically amusing that it isn't that uncommon for a video and/or photograph containing nude women with their faces shown who are alongside men who a lot of times have their faces hidden. Think about it. :)

P.S. I don't want to spam this board out of respect to the owners, so please don't ask me to list my Web site. At some point I might list my Web site in my profile, but at this time I don't feel that it's appropriate.

I have tentative plans to produce some tickling videos to be sold from our site and may very well be competing with the owners of this forum to some degree, so I'd rather be discreet about it and act accordingly. Spamming is not my style. In the meantime, I'll enjoy and appreciate the wealth of knowledge that many of you people in the tickling community have regarding this subject.

Keep up the great work ... fun ... ALL of you! :)

People care. And in the end, I'm pretty sure that's all that matters. Words typically don't just write themselves, they still require the assistance of the human mind to become tangible.

On that note, does the Bible matter? After all, it's just meaningless words. Does the magna carta matter? Does the bill of rights matter? In and of themselves, just a collection of meaningless words. Of course not, it's the ideas behind them. That's the driving force of their power, and the reason these documents will be in human memory most likely until we cease existing.

And that's all the internet is, just a collection of ideas. So it does matter to a lot of people what goes on here (here meaning the internet in general). If you don't think the internet can do real damage to a real person, take a look at Terri Di'Sisto's actions (aka David D'Amoto) and see just how much tangible damage one persona can do over this medium.

It's much more than a video game. Think globally. We are living through an unprecented time in human history.

On the topic at hand, I always wondered if models from any of the tickling producers ever ran into fans, or ever requested to have their videos pulled. It could be a slippery slope. I imagine it hadn't occurred to any of them until something like this happens, which probably doesn't happen all that often.

LOL So Now..

So now you're comparing a two bit video producer and whether he's an imposter or not to the Magna Carta and the best selling Fictional book in history? Come on, get real, this forum is great. I love reading the stories and seeing what is on peoples minds, but it's not gonna change the world or the course of history no matter how I view it. Terry D Amato didn't get in trouble for what he did on the net per se, he got it for his IN LIFE personal actions, the net only provided evidence and a lead. His rep was damaged by himself, not the net. LOL> This is a video game. a bandwidth, or whatever you want to view it. Outside of maybe me, there aren't any geniuses here and I dare say not one person here will ever write a document a good as the Magna Carta nor as riveting a piece of historical fiction as the bible. It's a media, no more no less and is onl;y as good as what people put into it. This is a pleasant diversion, a NICE way to rest my aching knees when I have a few minutes. If I meet someone to tickle so be it, but I'll meet more people to tickle in real life.
Again I love this forum, it's great, but so far as real content warships1.com is the best on the net, AND it's useful in real life.
Sorry guys, reputations can't be built on the net, those who lost reputations did so because of their REAL LIFE actions not because of a net imposter.

Be safe

Tron

Re: LOL So Now..

Neutron said:
Outside of maybe me, there aren't any geniuses here and I dare say not one person here will ever write a document a good as the Magna Carta nor as riveting a piece of historical fiction as the bible

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :rolleyes:

To simplify it a tad...onscreen personalities do matter to some people. That in itself should be enuf. people view things differently. Some peoples onscreen persona is a carry over from who they are...unless of coarse your just trying to fool people then i guess it would'nt matter...Impersonating someone with an online business could do alot of damage..considering the people buying the products are also online.

As for meeting models after a period of time..its bound to happen..truthfully i don't think i would recognize any. Even if i did i doubt i would approach them. i'm not saying its wrong, i just would'nt. its probably a closed chapter in their life and they probably moved on. i do commend Jeff with saying that if a model asked to have her video removed he would probably do it. Thats an honorable thing. I do have to agree with Wallstreet though..once they commit to the project , then they have made the decision. They will also have to face what ever reprecusions that may lead to down the road. My only hope is that the video producers that use the more amatuer models over the professional model covers this area with them and then aks them is this really something you can do and be good with pretty much the rest of your life no matter what.

I really don't have too much to add here that hasn't been said already, but I do need to defend the anti-imposters theme that has surfaced here. I was a victim myself of an imposter in the chat room. Now, perhaps to some that's no big deal....but for me it was extremely disturbing. This person was acting as me, answering questions on my behalf, and made arrangements with people I did not even know. Thankfully I came into the chat room and caught them in the act, and thanks to a little pet nickname Myriads blessed me with when I first started chatting in the chat room, he was able to distinguish the imposter from the real me, and hence, the imposter got booted before they could do any more damage. But it is quite frightening when you are the one being impersonated....whether on the net, or not. I take imposters on the net, every bit as seriously as I do in r/l. Many of us use the net to expand our real life experiences and friendships, so there is no reason WHY it should not be taken seriously.

As for being a genius...my only comment on that is a genius would not spend half as much time with their foot in their mouth.:rolleyes:

I have seen many good points made on this thread. I first wish to thank Yaqi for starting this thread, and relating his experience to us. He did not have to, but he did for our own interests sake. Thank you Yaqi, for taking the time to do so. I commend Jeff for having the decency to offer to pull a video from the market, should one of his models request him to do so. They did sign a release/contract, giving you the rights to film and sell their video, but out of respect for their future image, you still laid out the offer to pull it, if so desired. Kudos to you, Jeff. And I also agree with points made by Wallstreet (I'm agreeing with Wallstreet?! Quick, someone feel my forehead! Hehehe, just kidding, WS :D ). These girls KNOW what they are getting into when they sign that release/contract. They watch the TV every day and can see the ramifications that can be involved with such a decision. Yet they still chose to make that decision. We've all had to deal with mistakes we've made in the past...and you can't just cry out "Disappear", and expect them to do so. It's one of life's lessons we are taught at an early age.

Okay, I think I am done rambling, all the while contributing nothing...lol

Mimi :)

Last edited:
Re: LOL So Now..

Neutron said:
Outside of maybe me, there aren't any geniuses here and I dare say not one person here will ever write a document a good as the Magna Carta nor as riveting a piece of historical fiction as the bible. Be safe

Tron

Here Ya go Tron! A little something for your signature...LOL

<center>
wile
</center>

My sentiments exactly, Prime & Venray. That about sums it up :p

Mimi

I've seen or met no less than three models from tickling videos. One was doing modeling work for a company in my industry, and I sat next to another one on a subway train. A friend of mine was dating a girl who did work for Cal Star, Harmony, and FM, but I hadn't seen any of her videos until after we were no longer friends. He had said that her line of work was something adult-related, but to most people's limited imagination that meant she was either a stripper or a call girl. Eventually, I knew better. The reality of appearing in these videos is that there will be a very, very small cult of people who can recognize you. It's really a strange type of 'fame.'

Interesting points ...

Oblesklk's post is right on! Well stated! :cool:

Neutron, you'd be suprised at how any one of us can change things, even with one little post on a Web site. And even if you don't agree with that, it's always wise to be aware of what one posts and to take responsibility for it if it ever becomes an issue. You have more influence than you may think. Still, your points are well taken and I assume, generally accurate nonethess. :)

I also agree with Prime's post that, "onscreen personalities do matter to some people. That in itself should be enuf." He goes on to clarify the point pretty well.

Prime goes on to see both sides of this issue quite accurately in that yes, ALL models whether or not they are amateurs, SHOULD realize that what they do could adversely effect them later on. But I also believe that ALL producers of media should understand the delicacies of human nature and take the appropriate responsibility for THEIR part in having these women in their productions.

One could argue, to some degree, that producers cajole models into making "adult" videos. For anyone who has any experience in producing adult content, THEY usually are pretty well aware of those women who are the most vulnerable. As a "group" we should act as responsible as we can about it.

Mimi's post appears to be a firsthand account of what can happen in an adverse way on the Net. If Mimi were to call on me to consider her feelings about something, I wouldn't just ignore her feelings and act like a jerk about it. I'd choose to respect what she has to say and act accordingly. Period.

Mimi's following point should be well heeded. As she stated, "Many of us use the net to expand our real life experiences and friendships, so there is no reason WHY it should not be taken seriously." I agree with that!

CitY of MicA's point of people recognizing those of us in the "adult" world is an interesting one. Think about it. I would point out that anyone who might recognize any of us as part of the adult world are in the adult world themselves, as voyeurs at the very least, so ...

Some of my friends and neighbors sort of know of where most of my money currently comes from because of rumors. Some of them know because I've shared it with them. My accountant and the IRS knows because I pay my taxes on the income that I make from it. And most of my family knows because I've told them. And of course my wife knows because she is anonymously involved in our business together as both a model and a producer.

Still, it's a tricky thing, being part of the adult entertainment business. It can even be a tricky thing participating in a tickling forum like this one. Especially because of the handles that most of us use, it is obvious that not very many of us want to broadcast what we do.

How many of us would invite our neighbors, business associates or acquaintances to our place to look over our shoulders to see what we do and/or write?

Okay, okay, I'm not talking about you folks who have wild tickle parties in your back yard and could care less about what people may think!
:D

Again, I have nothing meaningful to add to this thread...lol (Queen of O/T here, I'm sure!). I just wanted to send a thank you to TicklemanBill for his unbiased support, and offer of concern :) That was sweet, and greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mimi

BTW: I am having a back yard BBQ this weekend. Care to join?? Hehehe!

It was well deserved.

Mimi,

My support going your way is well deserved. I've been reading sporadically for a long time now and have concluded that you seem to be a pretty sweet person. If I only lived closer ...

:)

Actually, most people on-line here seem to be pretty cool ticklers/ticklees. Hmmm, maybe it's all of that laughter. :D

LOL

Thanks for the dose of humble :) Again, How can anyone have an imposter in a chatroom? That's BEYOND me, so long as the handle isn't currently in use then it's open game in my mind. ANY of you are welcome to use Neutron, so far as I know there is no patent on the word. And on screen personalities are just that, a small portion of what someone wants to present about themselves, and usually it's fictional or trumped.I'm not fictional, I'm mean all the time :) Again there is no such thing as an imposter. I know of three people in this world who share my exact same name, down to the middle name. Two were born after me so obviously I must be impostering them right? And what about the guy I'm impostering eh?
Think it over. Nothing in this room will ever change the world in any meaningful form. The best it should ever do is bring a laugh or smile.
Also just to show you all how meaningless an imposter issue really is. Here is my password. Neutron. Any of you are welcome to post under my handle.

Tron

Re: Re: LOL So Now..

venray1 said:

Here Ya go Tron! A little something for your signature...LOL

<center>
wile
</center>

Now THAT is funny!

W.E.C Allow me to introduce myself, my name is mud.

B.B. And remember, mud spelled backwoids..is dum!

Re: LOL

Neutron said:
Thanks for the dose of humble :) Again, How can anyone have an imposter in a chatroom? That's BEYOND me, so long as the handle isn't currently in use then it's open game in my mind. ANY of you are welcome to use Neutron, so far as I know there is no patent on the word. And on screen personalities are just that, a small portion of what someone wants to present about themselves, and usually it's fictional or trumped.I'm not fictional, I'm mean all the time :) Again there is no such thing as an imposter. I know of three people in this world who share my exact same name, down to the middle name. Two were born after me so obviously I must be impostering them right? And what about the guy I'm impostering eh?
Think it over. Nothing in this room will ever change the world in any meaningful form. The best it should ever do is bring a laugh or smile.
Also just to show you all how meaningless an imposter issue really is. Here is my password. Neutron. Any of you are welcome to post under my handle.

Tron

Tron that's your'e opinion mate, and as a free human being you're entitled to have it and to broadcast it. But this situation is not as straightforward for others as you find it for yourself. I know there are several people in England who have the same names as me too. But these people don't make it their business to speak to people I know and take my identity; which is different from just sharing my name. The person who used Mimi's name didn't make it clear they were two different people. In fact he/she/it deliberatley deceived people into thinking it was the real Mimi and made arrangements etc. in her name.
That is unnaceptable! Someone doing this sort of thing is as guilty of hell of impersonation and if they were doing it in any other circles but the TMF they'd be guilty of criminal fraud as well, because of the business implications of Yaqi's site. (I know that in all probability that this really was Yaqi though.)
Just because this is the internet doesn't make the moral question any different from "real life" either, just as it would'nt if yu were talking talking on the phone or talking face to face disguised as the person you were impersonating. The net is a medium like any other at it's roots. Just because we've created the TMF inside it, doesn't change that.

Re: Re: Re: LOL So Now..

BigJim said:

Now THAT is funny!

W.E.C Allow me to introduce myself, my name is mud.

B.B. And remember, mud spelled backwoids..is dum!

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO! :D

BIG JIM and Venray!!!!!!!! I love you both intensely! Have I ever told you that?

By the way, you spelled backwards wrong. But that is forgiven since you made me laugh and took the words I wanted to say straight out of my mouth. *hugs*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE *intelligently even*
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Gotta realize that the world is full of idiots. Sooner or later though we can band together and run them over with our cars. Ya with me?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL So Now..

Sunriseticklee said:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO! :D

BIG JIM and Venray!!!!!!!! I love you both intensely! Have I ever told you that?

By the way, you spelled backwards wrong. But that is forgiven since you made me laugh and took the words I wanted to say straight out of my mouth. *hugs*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE *intelligently even*
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Gotta realize that the word is full of idiots. Sooner or later though we can band together and run them over with our cars. Ya with me?

We love you intensely too Sunrise. *huggles*

By the way...*dons his English Professors mortar board* I spelt backwards as "backwoids" because that's the way Bugs Bunny pronounces it. (Thick New York accent I think, anyone?)

Last edited:
I'm listening, Jim! And you got dibs on tickling me, ANYDAY babe!

You don't have to hang are with gay men more often either. You'll always be a first rate, first class, manly man IMO!! :Kiss1:

Mimi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back