• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I should introduce myself!

NeitherSparky

TMF Regular
Oooh, I'm so bad! I joined this forum several days ago and went straight to the personals section to introduce myself! Guess now y'all know what I'm all about. ;)

I should introduce myself in the main section too I guess! Hey steph! I just moved to Fair Oaks! :) So I guess I do sorta in a really roundabout vague way know someone here, after all. ;)

Well, the TMF is my first real 'contact' with the tickling community - I've been a lurker my whole life. But I just had my 29th birthday and I guess I just finally thought: What's my problem?? And I had no trouble finding you guys. ;)

Unfortunately, my actual real-life experience with tickling is nearly zilch. :p Basically, I know I like it and that's about it, because I've had practically zero hands-on experience (either way). Now you know why I made a beeline for the Personals section! ;)

Seriously, I have *never* had opportunity to chat about my passion before, with anyone, online or off. So I would be more than happy to talk to anyone who wants to. You can PM me or use my email below. And I'll *try* to be a somewhat regular poster on the forums, although I'm still job-hunting and who knows how my schedule will end up.

Anyways, glad to be here! (If you want more info on me hunt up my post in the West Coast Personals section! ;) Or just...ask me!

~QHearts

[email protected]

(Oh and I hope I set up my .sig file correctly; we'll see in a second, here...)

"queen" you should send in a pic to myriads for him to post in member pics.....itd be interesting to see a face to go along with those words...

hi and welcome queen!

california is looking better and better all the time!
all these ladies into tickling out there.
hope you enjoy the tmf, and all the good there is to be found.

steve

Re: hi and welcome queen!

areenactor said:
california is looking better and better all the time!
steve

I knew Danimal was putting something in the water ;)

Welcome QueenofHearts!
Always nice to see new feet er faces around here :)

Have fun!
Tickle On,
Tommytickl in Delaware(my fingers aren't THAT long)

Hello QueenOfHearts,

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you with us.

Myriads

Hi Queen,

It's great to know you're here in Northern California. That means there are two royals here.

QB stands for Queen Bitch (but I'm nice, really I am). Ah it's good to be in regal company!

We've been talking about a munch soon up that way. Danimal, Ter and/or I will let you know when and where.

Jan

QBWeaver said:
QB stands for Queen Bitch (but I'm nice, really I am).

Yeah. She's cool. Just watch your "pockets"! (You'll understand that term soon.)

welcome2.jpg

Ann

:D Hi Queen of Hearts! Welcome to our community! :D

QBWeaver said:
QB stands for Queen Bitch (but I'm nice, really I am). Ah it's good to be in regal company!

Suuuuuuurrrrre she is. :p

And man, this place is getting over run by queens, isn't it! Next thing ya know, they're gonna wanna take over and have us be their tickle-servants! Wait... never mind, when are you gals gonna take over and make us your tickle-servants? :D

QueenOfHearts said:
Oooh, I'm so bad! I joined this forum several days ago and went straight to the personals section to introduce myself! Guess now y'all know what I'm all about. ;)B]

We'll be sure to punish you for it, later. ;)

tommytikl said:
I knew Danimal was putting something in the water ;)

ROFL! He's just kidding, girls... drink up! Such a kidder, that one. :rolleyes:

Welcome to The Gang, Queen! Help yourself to the complimentary ladie's buffet. (Saltines, pretzels, salted peanuts, big ol' icechest full of Grizzman's Pure Bottled Water)

You nor cal folks sure are a zany bunch! Sure am glad I'm not near any of you! *snicker*

WooHoo! Welcome Neighbor Queenie!
I'm new to "the scene" too but really so, so into it. Hey Terror, Dan and the other locals...you just KNOW this is going to be trouble, dont' ya? I do hope that a firehose is a readily available item at the munch. (Clearly some of us are going to need it--but it's a beautiful thing, no?) <gg>

ok now... you guys get the warm weather AND all the tickles?! that’s just plain greedy!

welcome. :) you couldn’t be in better company.

Giving her my best, most seductive "come hither" look and quoting one of my favorite scary movies..."Come into the light children--all are welcome, all are welcome..."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back