• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I started an online business!

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I have some good news to share. To make a long story short, I got an email a while ago that was an advertisment on how to get rich by selling products online with a company called The Ultimate Search Guide. When I signed up with them it was only $1.89 or something like that for them to send me information on how to make money online. Basically they emailed me info. their website and how to advertise my website on search engines like google, yahoo, and msn. Anyway, how it works is they provide the products for me to sell and when I go to www.ultimateseachguide.com they help you set up your website and things like that. You get to pick what design & what color you want your website to be & they give you a lot of choices.

It's set up now and the only products they sell are electronics. Sell computers, labtops, cables, education software, power cables, audio & video equipment, game software and much more! I also had to pick how people were to pay for stuff and I chose Paypal because I've seen that a lot of times when I go to amazon, EBay and other places where I look for stuff to buy online. I'd really appreciate if you're interested to please check my new website out. It's www.jenselectronics.com. If you go to look at it, even if you're not interested, maybe you know someon who might want to look at it.

Hope I am successful with this but I'll have to see what happens :veryhappy.

I didn't say they didn't always fail. ;)

Hey Lee, can I lick your cherry

filled chocolate?

Sorry, Viper, I only make them to order
(and enrobe fresh fruit only in season)
so if you ordered some, you could lick your own cherries :)

I will say that it isn't always easy to keep an online
business going, but it has good rewards.

Jen, your site has a lot of products on it! How do you
organise and promote it?

Lee

I didn't say they didn't always fail. ;)

Hey Lee, can I lick your cherry

filled chocolate?

Emails like those are always a scam. Either by exploiting people to "make" a bunch of sites for a pyramid scheme, or to claim a small starter fee and then to substantially increase it to take all your money. At this point you'd better hope it's not the latter.

jen i have to agree with Viper and Fire Sprite,this has scam written all over it.A legitimate business just does not operate that way.

I have some good news to share...Anyway, how it works is they provide the products for me to sell and when I go to www.ultimateseachguide.com they help you set up your website and things like that...

Good Luck with the business. I did notice that the website listed in your e-mail "ultimatesearchguide.com" seems to be down at the moment. It doesn't look like a pyramid scheme, but keep an eye on it.

There are legitimate businesses out there, but it does take a lot of work to make such a site successful. I was never good at it, so I got out of the business years ago. It looks like either way it's not costing you a lot, so I wish you luck with it.

Last edited:
Ya know, people call what I do a scam. But the truth is, they don't really know for sure. And I have personally met a man who has been a father figure to me in this business and he has retired his wife and is looking at retirement himself in 08.

A pyramid scam is working a nine to five job, everyday for the rest of your life. It's letting someone else tell you when you can go on vacations, determining your raises, or even deciding to keep you around. In any business, there are the big guys at the top, and the little guys at the bottom. But in my business, I don't have a boss, and we treat each other with equality and dignity. I went to a Business Major in Kentucky, and it was more like a family vacation for me because my associates are always there for me whether it's business or personal.

Some people are self contained and don't work for the man, i realize that. I love college, and I love education and I realize that we need doctors and lawyers, cops, soldiers, etc in the world. I'm not saying that I want to retire before I'm thirty, I just want to do the work that i am passionate about and maybe even help other people achieve that. I've seen memebers in my family grow old and die from wondering "what if" their entire life. I can't do that, and I won't do that.

I'm happy for you, Jen, and I don't know about search engine. But just keep an open mind and all will be well.

This is not a pyramid scheme and for those who think it's a scam I don't think it is because I have called the customer service a few times now for help and they're very helpful. Basicly, LeeAllure the www.ultimatesearchguide.com helps me set up with my own website where I sell their products which are electronics. A business can certainly operate this way and the only reason I brought it up on here was for support for my new business and I don't want people to rain on my parade :Grrr: (if you know what I mean) I really need to make some money here! Who knows? I mean it might do very well and the people on the other line for customer service are very good and helpful :).

So I really need your support, not your doubts. They're giving me a trial period until Dec. 20th to see how it goes and if I want to continue with this.

Good Luck with the business. I did notice that the website listed in your e-mail "ultimatesearchguide.com" seems to be down at the moment. It doesn't look like a pyramid scheme, but keep an eye on it.

There are legitimate businesses out there, but it does take a lot of work to make such a site successful. I was never good at it, so I got out of the business years ago. It looks like either way it's not costing you a lot, so I wish you luck with it.

I don't know when you tried to get on but I actually just went to www.ultimatesearchguide.com on another browser and it's working just fine. I mean I have to login with a login ID and password. I don't know what your problem is on your computer but it's working good on mine.

:cat: :woot: :smilelove

Though I'm always wary of things like this, I definitely wish you the best of luck, Jen. Please keep us updated and let us know how it's working out for you. :)

You got an email from a company telling you how to you can make millions working for them? Are they from nigeria?

Dude anybody can use the internet to run a business, Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward have done it. As have Bill Gates, and Michael Dell. They all make millions, and anyone can if they work hard, don't give up, and know what they're doing. The possibilities are endless, and so are the spoilers.

I don't know when you tried to get on but I actually just went to www.ultimatesearchguide.com on another browser and it's working just fine. I mean I have to login with a login ID and password. I don't know what your problem is on your computer but it's working good on mine.

There we go, got to it today. It was a problem a few days ago, which always worries me, but looks like the link is working now.

Once again, good luck.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back