• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I am being sexually harassed at work? Mostly looking for advice from guys.

...As that last statement was, just to be clear. The only politics I practice are "Marvel or DC?", "Star Wars or Star Trek?"

Your Man-Card. Fork it over.

(bwa hahaha)

In a hermetically sealed, pasteurized and gender-neutered world of politically safe calculated sound-bite answers, you would be quite correct.

But 100,000+ years of ingrained tribal sex norms dictates differently. A man is, and always has been, expected to chin-up, man-up and 'endure' the misbehavior of a woman. ...barring an attempt on his life, of course. There isn't a female on earth that finds male 'whiny-ness' attractive... unless you count the women that dated Woody Allen or Bill Maher. But of course, money probably is the explanation there.

You are guilty of the pregidis of lower expectations. Because she is a woman she is incapable of controlling herself, even though the rules she is expected to follow were actually brought about by women.

I must say I find it kind of ironic that you complain about being sexually harassed, but your signature includes the phrase "I came here to fuck bitches" You don't see a double standard there? While I know a fetish forum and place of work are two completely different scenarios you think maybe some women here might be offended by cartoon? You can't have it both ways.

As far as your problem at work is concerned, you mentioned you don't like this girl. Is that only because she violates your personal space? In other words if she acted professionally and left you alone, would you still dislike her? You've already said she's attractive so it sounds like the problem is all about the unwanted touching.
My point being that is it possible she likes you, and this is her way of flirting?

Believe me dude, pretty women who are into tickling are few and far between, and that's why I suggested before you chase off a possible tickle partner(and maybe more), you talk to her away from work and find out what's up. There's a slight chance that maybe this girl is one of us, and maybe she's into you. Just a thought.

He's not at work when he's here, so he can have pretty much say what he wants. If somebody has a problem with it they can go to the mods about it, and, unlike his boss at work, the mods will actually take action if needed. Regardless of how she feels about him, he's made it clear he doesn't feel the same, so she should back off. That's why it's harassment.

You are guilty of the pregidis of lower expectations. Because she is a woman she is incapable of controlling herself, even though the rules she is expected to follow were actually brought about by women.

Out of curiousity: Are you, or have you ever been a member of PUAHate.com?

What if you've never needed a card to prove that you're a man?

Relax... its just a humorous literary device. As per Urban Dic:

Man Card
A card that doesn't actually exist, but certifies that you are male. The man card can be taken away in two circumstances. One: your girlfriend wants to keep it.
Two: you do something profoundly unmanly.

1. John had a five-star man card, but the brohood was required to take it when he wore a dress to prom.

2. Man I would come to your party, but my gf is rockin my man card. She said I had to go shopping.

Relax... its just a humorous literary device. As per Urban Dic:

Man Card
A card that doesn't actually exist, but certifies that you are male. The man card can be taken away in two circumstances. One: your girlfriend wants to keep it.
Two: you do something profoundly unmanly.

1. John had a five-star man card, but the brohood was required to take it when he wore a dress to prom.

2. Man I would come to your party, but my gf is rockin my man card. She said I had to go shopping.

Point taken. As long as it provides a respite from the whining, I really shouldn't complain.

Have another serious talk with her... no smiling or giggling or light heartedness...just serious. Tell her how uncomfortable and annoying it is and maybe have this conversation in front of a supervisor. But be prepared for a lot of shade from her if she is an immature individual... which i gather she may just as well be.

Good luck with this...No one should be subjected to unwanted advances.

-Mia

Have another serious talk with her... no smiling or giggling or light heartedness...just serious. Tell her how uncomfortable and annoying it is and maybe have this conversation in front of a supervisor. But be prepared for a lot of shade from her.....-Mia

And in front of a supervisor as well? This will sink you even further into the depths of the deepest doo-doo ever reserved for a human male.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,
Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

William Congreve, 'The Mourning Bride' (1697) Act III, Scene VIII.

Can't you find it in your heart or trousers to just throw a quick one up her?

Can't you find it in your heart or trousers to just throw a quick one up her?

Nothing quite says disrespect like giving advice that he's clearly not looking for. Again, where at all in the first post did the OP imply that he wanted to fuck this girl? Please tell me. Quote it. Seriously. Otherwise... Give it up. We've already clearly established that screwing her is out of the question. Because saying that the solution to his problem is to bang her would imply that she's actually flirting with him, and guess what? She's NOT. She's HARASSING him. As in toying, bullying, assaulting, humiliating... Whatever you want to call it. There's no flirting, there's no chemistry, no sexual attraction. It's just sexual harassment. In fact? Read the title again if you need even more proof.

Now, if you or anyone else reads this post and STILL thinks he should just "bang her" or what have you? Awesome. So, when that douchebag at work that you hate because he picks on you? Demoralizes you? Invades your personal space? Overall makes your job and working a living hell? In other words... Harasses you? Cool. Let me know. So I can promptly tell you to shove your dick in his ass. That should get him off your back, right? :thumbsup:

Nothing quite says disrespect like giving advice that he's clearly not looking for. Again, where at all in the first post did the OP imply that he wanted to fuck this girl? Please tell me. Quote it. Seriously. Otherwise... Give it up. We've already clearly established that screwing her is out of the question. Because saying that the solution to his problem is to bang her would imply that she's actually flirting with him, and guess what? She's NOT. She's HARASSING him. As in toying, bullying, assaulting, humiliating... Whatever you want to call it. There's no flirting, there's no chemistry, no sexual attraction. It's just sexual harassment. In fact? Read the title again if you need even more proof.

Now, if you or anyone else reads this post and STILL thinks he should just "bang her" or what have you? Awesome. So, when that douchebag at work that you hate because he picks on you? Demoralizes you? Invades your personal space? Overall makes your job and working a living hell? In other words... Harasses you? Cool. Let me know. So I can promptly tell you to shove your dick in his ass. That should get him off your back, right? :thumbsup:

It might, but unlike you the thought hadn't occurred to me as this would be between me and another male. Why did it occur to you?

And I stand by my original advice.

It might, but unlike you the thought hadn't occurred to me as this would be between me and another male. Why did it occur to you?

And I stand by my original advice.

You mistake my approaching the situation with actual logic as me having homosexual thoughts proves two things to me: you are both letting my post go right over your head as well as are incapable of any sort of intellectual understanding and rebuttal here, so allow me to clarify.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make. The topic of the thread was that our OP was looking for advice on how to handle his situation, how to handle his being harassed. The point I'm trying to make is that the harasser's gender is arbitrary, as A) anyone can sexually harass anyone, not just women or men, and B) harassment is harassment, and the fact that the offender is a woman shouldn't matter. So, if your advice for the OP is to try and bang her, then that should be your stance for any and all people being harassed by anyone, man or woman. Otherwise, you're not helping anyone here. As I said, he's not looking for advice to deal with a woman, he's looking for advice to deal with someone sexually harassing him. And I'm betting your "original advice" wouldn't help you if the situation were happening to you, and it wasn't a woman. In other words, if you're going to give someone advice, be willing to practice what you preach, no matter the circumstances, the harasser's gender and methods included.

Last edited:
Since you've decided on a personal attack, allow me to respond in kind, and with far more accuracy.

Your PC-bred lack of both logic, experience and the slightest semblance of grown-up judgement precludes you figuring out that men and women are, always have been and always will be different. The dynamic of man on man is considerably different from that of woman on man. If you'd get out into the world, and interact with more real live females (if this is what you like; I'm wrong to make any assumptions) instead of spending so much time on all the costumed superhero stuff in your signature (very thoughtful providing shoe sizes for the eleven characters) you might come to the same realization. Don't get me wrong, it's nice artwork, but life has to be lived also.

If by chance I sound like your father, (a) I'm glad I'm not and (b) He's perfectly right.

As far as the OP goes, a bit of further research has led me to the fact that as he himself says, he's unsure of his sexuality (the wording in his signature cartoon nowithstanding) (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...guy-tie-and-tickle-them&p=3800945#post3800945) and this uncertainty may well be part of his problem. There's typical male behaviour, typical female behaviour, and there's the gray area in between that might be stopping him from framing an unequivocal response to the woman in question.

Last edited:
As I read this thread, it is actually an interesting topic. Here we have a guy saying some ATTRACTIVE woman is constantly touching/tickling him and seeks advice from GUYS. Oh gee, I wonder how the typical male will react to hearing some other guy complain that an attractive woman is touching/tickling him. This same guy is on a fetish forum for tickling and there are a kajillion guys who would kill to be touched/tickled by some attractive woman. Any "red-blooded" guy would love this opportunity.

Then you have those who feel it doesn't matter if it is a man or woman doing the harassing, harassment is wrong. That is true. No one should feel harassed by another person and management should do something.

But to those who feel "insulted" that other men are saying he should go out with her, have sex with her, etc,THINK ABOUT IT. Unless this woman is physically BIGGER than him, you would think he would be "man" enough to stop some woman from touching him. He doesn't have to be physical with her, but he damn sure can use his voice. He has said he talked to her before, but honestly, I don't think he made his point clear enough. If he yells "STOP TOUCHING ME DAMMIT" loud enough and for others to hear, he just might embarrass her enough for her to stop. The fact that he is asking guys for advice tells me that he wasn't very firm with her. I get it, he doesn't want to be touched by her. But at the same time, you are a MAN. Act like one and get this woman to stop touching you.

The double standard comes because 9/10 times, the male is bigger than the woman so he will feel intimidated. But if the male is still bigger and some woman is touching him, to me, "man up" and get this woman to stop. What could this smaller woman possibly have over you where you can't get her to stop? If this woman flat out intimidates you, that would be understandable, but I know guys have a very hard time seeing an attractive woman tickling them would be an issue. So why are people (including males) SHOCKED by some of the responses. To the OP, since you said she is attractive, just show her my way and I will take care of her for you....

You mistake my approaching the situation with actual logic as me having homosexual thoughts proves two things to me: you are both letting my post go right over your head as well as are incapable of any sort of intellectual understanding and rebuttal here, so allow me to clarify.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make. The topic of the thread was that our OP was looking for advice on how to handle his situation, how to handle his being harassed. The point I'm trying to make is that the harasser's gender is arbitrary, as A) anyone can sexually harass anyone, not just women or men, and B) harassment is harassment, and the fact that the offender is a woman shouldn't matter. So, if your advice for the OP is to try and bang her, then that should be your stance for any and all people being harassed by anyone, man or woman. Otherwise, you're not helping anyone here. As I said, he's not looking for advice to deal with a woman, he's looking for advice to deal with someone sexually harassing him. And I'm betting your "original advice" wouldn't help you if the situation were happening to you, and it wasn't a woman. In other words, if you're going to give someone advice, be willing to practice what you preach, no matter the circumstances, the harasser's gender and methods included.

It's call the pregidus of lower expectations. Because it's a woman our standards shouldn't be as high. The irony in all this is that the female posters have sided with the OP and are encouraging him to continue to stand uo for himself. It's the males that are stabbing him in the back.

As I read this thread, it is actually an interesting topic. Here we have a guy saying some ATTRACTIVE woman is constantly touching/tickling him and seeks advice from GUYS. Oh gee, I wonder how the typical male will react to hearing some other guy complain that an attractive woman is touching/tickling him. This same guy is on a fetish forum for tickling and there are a kajillion guys who would kill to be touched/tickled by some attractive woman. Any "red-blooded" guy would love this opportunity.

Then you have those who feel it doesn't matter if it is a man or woman doing the harassing, harassment is wrong. That is true. No one should feel harassed by another person and management should do something.

But to those who feel "insulted" that other men are saying he should go out with her, have sex with her, etc,THINK ABOUT IT. Unless this woman is physically BIGGER than him, you would think he would be "man" enough to stop some woman from touching him. He doesn't have to be physical with her, but he damn sure can use his voice. He has said he talked to her before, but honestly, I don't think he made his point clear enough. If he yells "STOP TOUCHING ME DAMMIT" loud enough and for others to hear, he just might embarrass her enough for her to stop. The fact that he is asking guys for advice tells me that he wasn't very firm with her. I get it, he doesn't want to be touched by her. But at the same time, you are a MAN. Act like one and get this woman to stop touching you.

The double standard comes because 9/10 times, the male is bigger than the woman so he will feel intimidated. But if the male is still bigger and some woman is touching him, to me, "man up" and get this woman to stop. What could this smaller woman possibly have over you where you can't get her to stop? If this woman flat out intimidates you, that would be understandable, but I know guys have a very hard time seeing an attractive woman tickling them would be an issue. So why are people (including males) SHOCKED by some of the responses. To the OP, since you said she is attractive, just show her my way and I will take care of her for you....

He has done everything by the book, and it should be handled the same for him as it should for her. I don't support the attitude others have about this. If he returns her advances he is setting himself up for a complaint. If he grabs her, even as a defensive gesture, he is setting himself up for an assault charge. Women brought in these laws, they should be following them more then anyone. Lead by example.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back