• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I am being sexually harassed at work? Mostly looking for advice from guys.

Do what I did today.

If a Woman won't leave you alone then look her directly in the eyes and say: "Leave me the FUCK alone!!!"

If she STILL won't get it, then.....

Kill her for the winter meat.

No means no, Prime. Perhaps you don't understand that, or maybe don't want to. The point, which you seem to be missing, is that the OP told this person to stop touching him. That should be the end of it there, but obviously she disregarded his request for her to respect him and his wishes.

The OP went and told his supervisor/manager about this. That is a very strong and assertive position to take. In most businesses, and with common sense, if a person goes to their supervisor and makes a complain, they are being plenty assertive. This is not some guy moaning in the cafeteria to his buddies, or posting on his blog. This is about as formal and assertive a complaint as there needs to be. It is shocking, especially in this day and age, that his supervisor/manager waved it off. In my old job, if this had been reported, the women would have been called into the office in a heart beat.

I agree, standing up for yourself is important, which the OP did, by first expressing his displeasure to the women, and then reporting it to the person above him. This is not a man-up problem anymore then it is a women problem. A man need question his masculinity no more then a women need wonder if she led a man on who was touching her because she dressed a certain way. The fact is, that this is a HUMAN problem. I don't always agree with slaver, but he's right, that if a women told a man to stop touching her, and reported it, it would likely be a different story. There are some double standards that at least make some form of sense. This is not one of them.

What it basically boils down to is that one person is making another person feel uncomfortable in the workplace. Sometimes this can't be helped, but in the case where one person is constantly touching another, it sure as fuck can. How about you, and those like you, accept the fact that "Being a man" is not some core set of beliefs or values that somebody (who was it exactly?) decided to impose on the male race based on some notion they knew what it was to be a man?

Being a man means being a little bit John Wayne & a little bit Jimmy Stewart, and wise enough who's characteristics to follow and when.

Let's switch jobs. You can work at my office and I'll come get sexually harassed and tickled by your hot co-worker. It's win/win.

Please send her to my office xD I wouldn't complain in your situation, but if you have a problem with it and no one in the company is willing to follow protocol, just start applying for better jobs. Why would you want to work somewhere like that? If you have years there as you say, you should be able to find another job of similar pay else where. If people are seeing her tickle/touch you and your management doesn't care, tickle her back. If they see her start it and you do it right back, her complaint with them, if she complains, will hold just as much water as yours did. But damn how do you get coworkers that playful, WTB attractive females that like to play tickle :D

You know there is the chance that she is baiting you into a situation. Let's be realistic a new girl joins your work force. This new girl wanted nothing to do with you I imagine. I don't mean to disrespect since it is your right as a person to approve of other people touching you or not.

But out of the blue she begins to harass you. From your own assumptions you believe that she is doing it to mess with you based on your tumblr.

Has anyone considered that this girl could be baiting you into an encounter that she could use to claim you are harassing her.

It is something to think about. All I can tell you is that this could be a very dangerous situation. You should take whatever preparations you feel will protect you. Ie. getting a lawyer and suing.

If reporting it to your supervisor does not work find out what your companies' next step is and do it.

I think all the advice that could be given in any situation like this has already been given.

Dialon: You are only left with one last recourse...

Grab that bitch by her throat and slash the shee-it!!!1 out ov her face!

I got to page 6 and then decided to click the last button to get to the last page. Since this post is like a month old, I hope this problem has been completely solved. I know I saw your post saying she seems to have stopped after you told her you were documenting her touching you. So hopefully she's still not dong it.

If I wasn't late to the party the advice I would have given would probably have been if she tickles you again, start tickling her back. Maybe if you tickle her back she'll get that you're annoyed by it and decide to stop being she doesn't like it and she might think you'll tickle her when she does it... however that could backfire and she might like it or think that since you'll do it to her, she can do it to you so that's not cool.

I also think it's perfectly okay for you to be uncomfortable with her touching you. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you need to want to screw everything that walks or every female that'll give you the time of day. It's not unmanly to not be some sex-crazed person. And I think all these people that are telling you to man up or enjoy it or take her home and tickle her or whatever are idiots. They can be like that, that's fine. But some people don't like to be touched by random people. That's not a gender thing.. both male and female have that issues. Not everyone likes their personal bubble entered. They let people they actual have gotten to know and feel comfortable in.

Also harassment doesn't actually have a gender attached to it. It doesn't say sexual harassment is when a man makes unwanted sexual advances towards a female. It's when someone makes unwanted sexual advances towards another person. That's what sexual harassment is. It's not gender-biased. Our society is gender-biased when it comes to sexual harassment. And it shouldn't be. If a man doesn't like it, he has a right to speak up.

The obvious sign is the management and co-workers all see what is taking place and they are telling him to not make a big deal out of it.

Or, the other thing that might be happening is exactly what other people in this thread are doing... They don't think men can be sexually harassed. So no matter what this women does, they're just going to say, "You're a man, enjoy it." And you know, it doesn't matter what she's doing. He told her no. She keeps doing it so he's being harassed. And the double standard thing... if a man was doing the exact same thing, the guy would be in trouble. And if the man would get in trouble, so should the woman. It's the law. Men can be victims. It happens. Men get raped, sexually assaulted, even beat up. This is not the 1950s. Women aren't all some weak creatures. They can be as strong as men. They can abuse men just like men can abuse or harass men... but I'm going to shut up now before I go completely off topic.

Maybe she's not good looking. If she wasn't good looking I wouldn't be interested either. Of course, I don't get touched I do the touching. My terms. So I'd probably end up getting fired for harassing the shit out of her for daring to harass me first. I'm talking about following her after work and asking her the next day what she bought at this store, or what she had to eat at that restaurant, telling her what a nice apartment building she lives in. Serious stalker shit. And of course touching her, IF she was good looking.

Maybe she's not good looking. If she wasn't good looking I wouldn't be interested either. Of course, I don't get touched I do the touching. My terms. So I'd probably end up getting fired for harassing the shit out of her for daring to harass me first. I'm talking about following her after work and asking her the next day what she bought at this store, or what she had to eat at that restaurant, telling her what a nice apartment building she lives in. Serious stalker shit. And of course touching her, IF she was good looking.

Or.

Perhase she is mal-adjusted in every sense of the word, archie.

I know.

I know this chick IRL that likes to pull that shit as a defence mechanism to disarm her current "sexual conquest."

That's why I like to embrace what she says. If she says she is fat and ugly, then let it be so.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back