• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I found a great new tickle toy

Almost

I am sure some of you may have used one of these before and maybe I'm just behind, but I used a head massager on my friends feet and the results were awesome.

My friend Natalie loves to go barefoot, no matter the season. She is a skinny brunette, with size 6 feet, and long toes. Ive tickled her many times. I'll always try to find a way to either sit on her legs and tickle her feet or when she is being sarcastic I'll try to hold her down while someone else tickles her. She's a good sport about it. She is pretty ticklish on her feet, but not insanely ticklish like others. You'll get some good hard laughs from her if you hit the right spots. However, one time I was lying on her bed doing homework since we had some of the same college classes. She was lying face down on her bed with her barefeet crossed, just a few inches from me. Her freshly painted blue toenails were just teasing me. She had one of these head massagers on her dresser so I grabbed it and asked her about it. I told that I bet it would feel good on other places too. So casually I put it right on the heel of her foot and pushed down. The little arms on it spread out and glided down her arch and sides of her feet. She let out a a squeal and moved her feet away fast. A few mintues later when she let her guard down. I gave out a sigh and laid across her legs and said I hated studying. Just to give me an excuse to lay across her legs, essentially pinning them down. Next I grab the head massager and began using it again her feet. And oh my god. Did it do the trick. In all my times tickling her, I have never heard her laugh this hard or loud. Each time I pshed3the massager down, you would thought I electrocuted her cause of home much her body spazzed around. "Oh my god that actually tickles so fricken much!" Was what she yelled before going back to hard laughs. She bucked her legs around wildly and I was only able to tickle her for maybe 30 seconds. At one point I threaded the arms of the thing through her toes and she went nuts, screeching in laughter and trying desperately to kick her feet away. If only one of my other friends had been there, then I could've had them hold her down and we could've seen the full effects of this toy lol.

Anyway, i encourage the rest of you to try this toy and see if you get the same reactions or better! It won't let me upload a picture so I put a link below to a site that has the head massager so you'll know what I am talking about!

https://www.calaproduct.com/head-massager-rose-gold/

I just hit the link and looked at it. I have a question though. How do you use it? Do you brush it back and forth or do you just press it down? I can see how it would work on the sides or belly, but with the feet being so small... Also, I don't know how big it is, either. Also, I looked at it on Amazon, and the page it was on there also has a bunch of other things that look like they would work great, too.

I just hit the link and looked at it. I have a question though. How do you use it? Do you brush it back and forth or do you just press it down? I can see how it would work on the sides or belly, but with the feet being so small... Also, I don't know how big it is, either. Also, I looked at it on Amazon, and the page it was on there also has a bunch of other things that look like they would work great, too.

Imagine the massager is an octopus descending downward onto a foot with toes pointing up. The "tentacles" slide over the top/bottom/sides of the foot all at once, mostly with the points contacting the skin. Move it up and down with that idea. At least that's how I use one. ;)

Yes, I used one of these on a lady's feet recently & was surprised how well it worked. It was her idea.

Nice story! Your friend Natalie sounds very cute. It sounds like she's well aware of the effect that her feet have.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back