• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think I'm becoming more ticklish....

NAYA

TMF Poster
I think I am becoming even more ticklish the older I get. I used to only be ticklish with people I was comfortable with, but lately, it doesn't matter who it is, just a light touch from anywhere gives me chills! What would cause this??

Well.........

Well........first off, being ticklish is a result of a presence of a lot of nerve ending in a particular part of your body. Some are ticklish in only certain spots, others are ticklish all over, and some aren't ticklish at all. The degree of ticklishness can vary depending on the number of nerve endings exist in a particular area of your body. But being ticklish is a good thing. There are people whose degree of ticklishness changes; some have gone from being very ticklish to not ticklish at all, or the other way around. I know some people who went from being not ticklish to being ticklish. But since you became more ticklish, enjoy it!

Well, I dunno what would cause such a thing, but you're definitely not the first person I've heard say that. So whatever it is, you're not alone.

I'm not sure, may just be a process of getting older, but I do say, YAYYY!!!! anyhow. :D

Not really sure Naya...a change in body chemistry more than likely. Sounds awesome though! :happyfloa

NAYA said:
What would cause this??

I'm not sure what the cause of your change is. I've been experiencing it as well. For me, I'm pretty sure it's the hormonal changes as I start getting set for menopaus. (At least there's something good about that!)

I think Ann hit on a major point here. I'm not sure how old you are, but remember it's been said that women reach their sexual peak in their 40s. I noticed my body changing after 35; I became more sensitive and orgasmic. Now things can get out of control fast; my SO doesn't have to do much to get me going.

I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. I went six years without anyone in my life at all-I have a lot of catching up to do! :firedevil

Well I'm 33 so it's definitely not menopause hmmm......

It's not menopause for me either but something definitely happens in your 30s~YUM! :rotate:

XOXO

I have experienced this quite a bit over the past 4 years. I wish I knew what caused it, but I can't pinpoint anything. I think mine is because I am tickled far more often than I was, and I am anticipating it just a little bit more. Who knows?

NAYA said:
I think I am becoming even more ticklish the older I get. I used to only be ticklish with people I was comfortable with, but lately, it doesn't matter who it is, just a light touch from anywhere gives me chills! What would cause this??
LOL i have found since i was recently tickled properly i have become more ticklish than before...so it makes sense to me. Its like being held dowm and tickled with no mercy made me know how ticklish i really am lol so now...even the flicker of a finger or two has me giiggling hee hee

NAYA said:
Well I'm 33 so it's definitely not menopause hmmm......

I don't think it's necessarily a menopause thing as it is you're entering the highpoint of your sexuality. It's been said that women reach their "peak" at 40 (notice I used the word "said"). I noticed my body changing at about 35 and my sensitivity's increased mega-fold over the last several years.

Hey, don't analyze it--enjoy the ride because it does get even better from here! :tickle:

funny

It's funny I came across this post today. I have been wondering if it's normal that I suddenly feel I am more ticklish than I have ever been. I have always been very ticklish, but it seems now my husband can barely touch my feet and it sends me into a frenzy..lol. I think mine has to do with hormonal changes too..I have just recently become pregnant with our first child, so a lot is changing with my body anyway.

My husband is very happy about this change. About 2 weeks after we discovered we were pregnant is when I noticed the change in sensitivity. My husband was so excited and took full advantage of it! I wonder if it will last? :2poke:

It's a known fact that

pregnancy causes a general increase in tactile sensitivity, including ticklishness.
Authorities disagree over the question; "Does any or all of this increased sensitivity linger after the pregnancy is over?'
Some say all of it does, some say some of it to varying degrees, some say none of it lingers.

It has been my experience that a new 'lee's first experience of serious tickling is often less intense than repeat experiences, which keep getting more intense. :wow:
I surmise that a first timer's nervous system automatically damps the sensations as a kind of defense mechanism. As time and repitition cause her subconcious to associate tickling with pleasure more and more strongly, those defenses drop, allowing more and more sensation to be experienced. :happyfloa
The above seems to apply to vanilla sex as well as kink. :lovestory

Just a theory of mine. :p

Yes, I've often wondering if you can become 2x as sensitive by not being tickled for a prolonged time.

My significant other is not into tickling; but when I do get a playful touch on the ribs I've found myself through the roof/ 10x as sensitive than I normally am. I think I'd flat out die as a Lee at one of the gatherings...good thing I'm a ler.

BDW

In your early to mid 30s? Sounds like your entering that wonderful stage of increased "physical/sexual whatever whatever whatever" that occurs around that age for women. Over a period it turned my mild mannered GF at the time into a total sexual fiend. :D Good times. Good times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back