• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i think, it will be good documentary ;)

Interesting! I am very close to Columbia, MO and they are having a screening at a local film festival this weekend. If I can get away, I'll pop over there and check it out and let you guys know how it is.

This documentary was talked about in the General Discussion section two months ago,for word on it is that it does not shed a bright light upon the tickling fetish scene and looks upon it in a negative manner,for just go to the January section of General Discussion to find out.

Hey, I'm one of the co-directors of the film.

It's less a documentary about the scene than it is a documentary about some very specific characters and activities. It is, however, the first exposure many in the audience have to the idea of tickling as a fetish (which was also something we were basically unaware of before it all started).

If you do make it to a screening loverofmusic we'd be keen to hear what you think. My co-director David Farrier is attending all the sessions for Q&A and will be around afterward if you'd like to chat.

We specifically did not want to make a spectacle film about tickling or vilify the community, and from the audience members I've spoken to (we premiered at Sundance in January) I don't think people went away with a negative impression of tickling in general.

The film was acquired for US release by Magnolia films and will see a limited theatrical release later in the year. HBO also have the broadcast rights. And other deals have been made in various countries around the world.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Hey, I'm one of the co-directors of the film.

It's less a documentary about the scene than it is a documentary about some very specific characters and activities. It is, however, the first exposure many in the audience have to the idea of tickling as a fetish (which was also something we were basically unaware of before it all started).

If you do make it to a screening loverofmusic we'd be keen to hear what you think. My co-director David Farrier is attending all the sessions for Q&A and will be around afterward if you'd like to chat.

We specifically did not want to make a spectacle film about tickling or vilify the community, and from the audience members I've spoken to (we premiered at Sundance in January) I don't think people went away with a negative impression of tickling in general.

The film was acquired for US release by Magnolia films and will see a limited theatrical release later in the year. HBO also have the broadcast rights. And other deals have been made in various countries around the world.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for taking the time to write this because, quite frankly, I had a knot in my stomach about it, I know exactly who it's about because I remember that way back and I just couldn't believe it when it happened. These poor people, it breaks my heart to hear about it. I completely understand why a documentary would be made about this individual/individuals. I also expect to be uncomfortably asked about whether this is what I'm into (which it isn't) by the few who I've opened up to about it, so you can understand why some people might be in dread. But, you know.....homosexuals have been living with stuff like this forever, so boo-hoo on us! I know it's really not a big deal, in the great scheme of things. I am definitely interested in seeing the movie eventually, just to hear all about what you uncovered about this lowlife......but I don't think I could possibly bring myself to sit in a theatre and listen to people snicker and "ew" and react to it.

I remember when once, years ago, when a relationship was ending, the girl telling me "Maybe you shouldn't tell people about it." That always stuck with me.

Congratulations on getting picked up by Magnolia, which puts out great stuff....and for the HBO broadcast rights. Please understand that people's discussion about this doesn't reflect on your film, which I have absolutely no doubt is an absorbing movie experience and a great documentary.....it reflects on the guy who your film is about, and how it could effect others' perception of this thing. But let's face it, at the end of the day....people's sexual pecadillos are always creepy, no matter what they are! So, we'll live with it! Congratulations - and thanks - again!

Thanks Leo...

We were always conscious that some people wouldn't be happy with an sort of light being shined on their sexual interests and preferences. I hope those people find their concerns unwarranted, but I'm sure for some there will still be some unpleasantness.

There are definitely points within the film where people (who, until that point, were probably unaware tickling was "a thing") will laugh awkwardly, but I've watched it with at least a thousand people now and I've not yet heard any ew's.

The thing that really made us realise we had to make the film was when we discovered a website registered in the real name of one of the tickling participants. It featured links to his videos as well as all his personal contact information - phone numbers, email addresses, social media. We later spoke to that person and learned that emails were sent to employers and others. All as some sort of twisted attack.

So in the context of that behavior which we document in the film - the tickling honestly takes a backseat.

I'll update the forum once I know more about general release plans.

Thanks Leo...

We were always conscious that some people wouldn't be happy with an sort of light being shined on their sexual interests and preferences. I hope those people find their concerns unwarranted, but I'm sure for some there will still be some unpleasantness.

There are definitely points within the film where people (who, until that point, were probably unaware tickling was "a thing") will laugh awkwardly, but I've watched it with at least a thousand people now and I've not yet heard any ew's.

The thing that really made us realise we had to make the film was when we discovered a website registered in the real name of one of the tickling participants. It featured links to his videos as well as all his personal contact information - phone numbers, email addresses, social media. We later spoke to that person and learned that emails were sent to employers and others. All as some sort of twisted attack.

So in the context of that behavior which we document in the film - the tickling honestly takes a backseat.

I'll update the forum once I know more about general release plans.

Dylan, that you are here, on this forum, on this obscure CORNER of the forum, trying to allevite people's anxiety, speaks volumes and I really, really appreciate it beyond all words. As I said: it is such a weird, stranger-than-fiction story, I completely understand making a movie about it, and good on you for happening upon it! And "the tickling takes a back seat"....I dig it.....this could have been about ANY fetish.....it happens to be about this one.....the film's focus is REALLY about this person/organization, preying on people through the internet, and - for seemingly no reason - screwing up their lives by using personal information.....and (presumably) you are uncovering that this is a well-funded effort.

Lastly: I truly appreciate that you "were always conscious that some people wouldn't be happy with an sort of light being shined on their sexual interests and preferences." You guys didn't have to be that way. I'm sure you had enough on your hands that taking that into consideration was a pain in the neck sometimes. This is such an obscure, small fetish that you could have thought, ah screw it, screw them.......we're making a movie here!

One last thing: tickling someone definitely has the control thing, and that's why there is some overlap with bondage people (the way there is also an overlap with foot fetishism, and other parts of the body).......but it's also about sensuality, tactile sensation, interplay, flirting....how the person looks (pretty, hot), the melody of the laughter.....attention.......it's a sexy thing. It's no accident that in old movies, if they want to communicate something naughty going on in the next room, you hear a girl's giggling.....I think people have gotten so obsessed that sex has to be "dirty", they can't understand the simple pleasure of just touching someone and getting a physical reaction...ala sex itself.

Thanks again, Dylan Reeve, you've won me over, me of many words, what I'll probably do is go see the earliest showing if it plays, like, Film Forum or something, I'm sure it'll be here in the city. (Magnolia put out "Good Ol Freda" didn't they? They did a great job with that one! That could have sank without a trace! And I think they put out that fantastic doc that came out last year about the Cambodian music scene before the Khmer Rouge wiped them out, "Don't Think I've Forgotten", another great one! I know their logo vividly so I definitely have seen many of their releases. Really happy for you guys!)

I'll keep my eyes out for the upcoming USA Film Festival and DIFF, just in case! I already have a date to bring in mind.

It will play some other festivals (not sure which at this stage) before having a limited release around the US. Hopefully it won't be too hard for you guys to catch the film.

Thanks, and we really do hope you like it!

The film will be at festivals in Madison, Nashville and Minneapolis–Saint Paul soon if you're interested.

Having met both Dylan and David Farrier, the makers of the movie (and been interviewed by them though, sadly, my interview didn't make it into the final film), I can say that they're both stand-up guys who pursued a story about a very specific individual who allegedly did some very bad things. As counterpoint to the main "villain" of the story, Richard from MyFriendsFeet is also in the film as a much more positive representative of the tickling community.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back