• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Thought I Was Spying - It Was A Setup!

FFT32

Verified
I got played nicely by Rachel tonight. We had a nice calm and relaxing evening. I grilled steaks and made a salad that we both like. We ate, chatted and while I was cleaning up, Rachel announced that she was going to take a bath in the jacuzzi tub in our bedroom.

I told her to go and enjoy and that I would bring her a glass of wine in a few. I finished cleaning up, opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and made my way down the hallway to our bedroom. This is where things kicked off.

I did not intend to sneak up on her or peek around a corner, etc. but I unintentionally caught an awesome glimpse of the botttom of her right foot as I entered the bedroom. The way our master bedroom is situated, when you hit the doorway off the hall you can see the door leading into the bathroom and if that door is opened about half way, you get a view of the bottom half of the tub. This is exactly what I encountered.

Rachel was laying in the tub with her legs facing the end of the tub that was in view. her left leg was bent at the knee and her right foot was propped on her left leg with her sexy, bare and glistining wet bare sole facing out in plain view. I stopped when I saw this and was just innocently enjoying the view of her foot when she raised her left hand to her foot and gave it a nice little rub.

I really enjoyed watching her touch her foot and just stood there quietly. Rachel then made a soft fingertip stroke from her toes down to her heel and then back up passing over her arch on the way. This was unmistakably a tickling stroke. I was in awe! I didn't know if I should say something or walk in with her wine or what.

Instead, I just stood there wanting to see more and got exactly that. Rachel continued to stroke the bottom of her wet bare foot and I was really getting into it. I know that they say you can't really tickle yourself, but I did notice a few foot shakes as Rachel stroked her foot. Especially when she glided over her arch and under her toes.

This was nuts I thought. I was seriously considering either trying to record a video on my phone or yank out Mr. Happy and indulge. As I pondered these options, I heard Rachel say, "you can give me wine now if you please?" I was caught completely off guard and fumbled my words saying, "I just poured it, its right here." as I walked into the bathroom.

I handed her a glass and asked, "are you enjoying your soak?" She took the glass, smiled and said, "yes, very much. Were you enjoying your show?" The look on my face said it all and Rachel started laughing and said, "I was wondering how much you could see and how long you could hold out!" All I could do was laugh with her and admit that she got me. I also admitted that it was one of the hottest things that I ever saw!

I also asked if she felt tickles because it looked like it. Rachel told me that she felt some tickles, but not like how I tickled her and that it felt good. Also, she floored me by adding, "I do it sometimes to see if I can make it tickle and I think about you too." I was like "WOW! I did not know that and that is fucking hot!"

I sat on the edge of the tub, lifted her foot up and gave it a nice soft tickle all over. Rachel giggled and said, "mmmmmmmm, nothing beats the real thing!" Needless to say, her feet were tickled for a long time and she gave me an awesome footjob afterwards.

God I Love Her!

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back