• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled my co-worker today!

Play by play.... continued....

Carmello06 said:
NOW THAT'S A FIRST!!!!!! :evilha:

Poor man!! I'm guessing you still have him "all tied up" !!!

Hope all is going "real good" and I mean "REAL GOOD"!!!!!! I'm sure he's getting what he so rightfully deserves!!!

Wait .......... what, what was that ........... I swore I heard something, no someone ..... a male, screaming, no wait ...... laughing, yes "laughing hysterically" and "totally out of control"!!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful time!!! :woot:

Poor man!!! But he's loving it. He's napping right now - totally exhausted. I gave him a nice sponge bath before he konked out - he was VERY SWEATY - but verrrrryyyyy contented.....

I also gave him a nice massage. I'll let him sleep for one or two more hours, then.... who knows?... ;) ;) ;)

I'm still open for suggestions. Tell me now, quick while he's still asleep!

Omg ......

Some Session .......

What HAVE you been doing or should I say "have done " to this poor man all ready!! :woot:

Sounds like it's been a real blast! For you that is!

You know me, I say concentrate some more on his feet! Both socked and bare. I'm sure you can find a variety of "tickling" implements somewhere. A hair brush, feather, a comb, just to name a few. Fingers tend to get tired and can start to cramp! :sowrong:

You can always tickle one socked foot and one bare foot at the same time. Playing a game as to what tickles the most!!! The socked foot or the bare foot! Using all the "weapons" in your "arsenal"!! If he answers correctly, massage his feet for a few minutes but use light tickling strokes to keep him on the verge. If he doesn't, "tickle his feet ruthless".

So how is he holding up? Seems to me he's really enjoying himself!

the poor poor man!!!

Carmello06 said:
Some Session .......

What HAVE you been doing or should I say "have done " to this poor man all ready!! :woot:

Sounds like it's been a real blast! For you that is!

You know me, I say concentrate some more on his feet! Both socked and bare. I'm sure you can find a variety of "tickling" implements somewhere. A hair brush, feather, a comb, just to name a few. Fingers tend to get tired and can start to cramp! :sowrong:

You can always tickle one socked foot and one bare foot at the same time. Playing a game as to what tickles the most!!! The socked foot or the bare foot! Using all the "weapons" in your "arsenal"!! If he answers correctly, massage his feet for a few minutes but use light tickling strokes to keep him on the verge. If he doesn't, "tickle his feet ruthless".

So how is he holding up? Seems to me he's really enjoying himself!

I let him nap for a while, :zzzzz: then woke him up with some light tickling on his ribs. :poke3:

Then I untied him, and asked if he felt he had been punished enough for all of the mean tricks he played on me at the office this week. He said, "I'll NEVER apologize!" So I gave him a choice - be tied back up on the bed or be tied in a chair. But this time he had to be COMPLETELY NAKED. :feets:

He chose the bed. :bouncybou

I straddled him & just stared at him for a few minutes, then began lightly massaging his chest. Then I got up and left the room for a while. When I came back, I had a jar of peanut butter with me. I very lightly spread it all over his body - that is, in the most sensitive spots he's got - and then proceeded to very lightly lick it off. :justlips: I must say I have discovered his most ticklish spot of all - and I took great delight in getting him there. :poke3: :poke3: :poke3: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: This torture went on for about an hour. Then of course he was a sticky mess - so I untied him again and took him into the bathroom, and ran him a tub of nice, hot water, :rotate: and proceeded to give him a bath! He's resting again now. :zzzzz: :zzzzz: :zzzzz: He said just before he fell asleep that I am "in for it" as soon as he wakes up. Hmmm... I doubt that will be anytime soon. This has been going on for most of the afternoon & evening, up until about 45 minutes ago. Poor dear! Hmmm... at the moment he is unrestrained. Perhaps for my own safety I should tie him up again? ;) :poke3: :couch:

One of us is in for quite an awakening :atom: :bouncybou

Stay tuned!

poor, Poor, POOR Man .....

Heading off to work. I have a real early day!

Just checked back to see how things went!

Or should I say, "are stiill going" ......... "going", "going"! Just like the Energizer Bunny ........ :bowing:

Would love to hear some more details!!!!

Catch up with you when I get home!!

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

enlightened said:
I work with this really GORGEOUS man in an office, and we always get along great. I admit to having a terrific crush on him. He's been playing alot of tricks on me lately, and I've been threatening to tickle him for a long time. He would just look at me and say stuff like, "Oh no you won't" and "Don't even think about it."

Well today he played a really sneaky trick on me, and ran away back to his desk laughing about it. I got up and ran after him, saying "You're going to pay for that!" Other people in the office saw the trick, and they were all laughing. Well, he sat down at his desk, still laughing, with his elbows on his desk and his head in his hands. His underarms were perfectly exposed, so I came up behind him, at first to "massage" his shoulders, which he loves. Well, I slowly moved my hands down his back, and then sneak attacked his underarms. He absolutely was NOT expecting that and jumped out of his chair, in a fit of laughter. I pulled back, and grinned at him. He looked at me, still laughing and said, "Don't you dare do that again!" Then he sat down, and I immediately did it again. I only did it for a few seconds, but it was enough to get my point across. I had no idea he was that ticklish - he literally jumped three feet out of his chair both times, and laughed uncontrollably. He looked at me again, grinning, and I just said, "I can use this!"

I would LOVE to get him alone for a couple of hours! Any suggestions on how to do that?

If he isn't involved offer him, your number. Maybe you could turn this into a romance as well as tickling fun.

Just Got Home ..........

By the looks of it ..........

"IT"S NEVER ENDING"!!!! :cool2:

Hope all is well and you didn't have to call the paramedics!!

Can't wait to hear all the "shady" details!! :evilha:

:2poke:

details, huh?

Carmello06 said:
By the looks of it ..........

"IT"S NEVER ENDING"!!!! :cool2:

Hope all is well and you didn't have to call the paramedics!!

Can't wait to hear all the "shady" details!! :evilha:

:2poke:

Well, they're "shady" all right!!! ;)

We went to work today, and he started his stuff with me again. Apparantly my tickling didn't do much to prevent any further misbehavior on his part. He's already planning a dream vacation for the two of us in the high country in a few weeks. Hmmm... wonder what he's got planned?.... We shall see.... :happyfloa

So tell me ..........

How did things go???

I'm dying to find out!! :xpeepsofa

Did you use any of my suggestions when it came to tickling his "poor feet"? :feets:

If you did, I would love to hear what you did and what his reactions were!!!

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

:lurking: Hahahahahahaha!

LOL

they went....

Carmello06 said:
How did things go???

I'm dying to find out!! :xpeepsofa

Did you use any of my suggestions when it came to tickling his "poor feet"? :feets:

If you did, I would love to hear what you did and what his reactions were!!!

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

:lurking: Hahahahahahaha!

LOL

GREAT!!! This went on into yesterday - we didn't make it into work until late!

I liked the experience with the socks - thanks for the suggestions. I tickled him without the socks for a while, then put the socks on and told him I was going to massage his feet IN the socks for a while - which turned out to be almost COMPLETELY UNBEARABLE for him. Then I followed your advice and took one sock off - and went back and forth bewteen the feet, tickling him and asking him which was more unbearable, with or without socks! Then I switched - literally put the sock on the other foot!!! We would stop for a while, then he decided he wanted to be tied up in the chair - a nice big overstuffed chair!! I sat on his lap and tormented him that way for a while, tickling his chest and his neck. Then with his hands thoroughly tied, and him unable to move, I began kissing him in places that drove him nutty. Then when I started kissing the bottoms of his feet - especially licking in his arches - he actually broke free of his bonds, and grabbed me!

BOY OH BOY was there ever payback!!!

After a while we got hungry, and I made him lie down in bed, and told him he wasn't allowed to move while I fed him - in between bites I was kissing his neck, his chest, his arms, just everywhere. After he was done eating, I told him he needed another bath, and took him in and put him in a nice warm tub again. I scrubbed his back, lightly tickling him, kissing him, etc, but telling him he wasn't allowed to touch me. Then I took him back to the bed, and went on with another massage, all the while keeping up the teasing and tickling. Finally he said, "How long are you going to torture me like this?" I said, "For as long as you'll let me get away with it! I'm surprised you held out through dinner!!!" Well, that did it!! He rolled over, grabbed me, and tied my hands over my head to the bed - and he had his revenge!!

But it was FABULOUS!!! He's the best kisser I've ever known!!!

Last edited:
Wonderful ..........

:bouncybou I knew you would like the "sock" experience! :bouncybou

He must have "enjoyed it" :blaugh: TOO!

I'm just totally amazed at how long it went on. Quite some time!!!

Kudos to you!!! :bowing:

To be a fly on the wall when you went to town on his feet!! I would have loved to see and hear his reactions!

Ps .........

I just knew his feet would be as ticklish as the rest of him!!!!! :yowzer:

You want more?

Robert351971 said:
More on his revenge pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :evilha:

I will be glad to tell you - when I have fully recuperated! He was pretty ruthless himself! :2poke: :2poke: :evilha: :Kiss1: :Kiss1: :cool2:

I Knew It .....

enlightened said:
OOOhhhh YeahhhhHHH they were! :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

To bad you can't get to his feet at the office!!!! :devil:

That would really be an experience!!! For him that is!!!! :woot:

:wavingguy

Last edited:
I haven't been reading this for a while since I got some business to do, but now I'm back with news ;). IMO this is the best thread here at the moment. Keep up the good work :rotate: .

I Know .....

It's great, isn't it!!!!

I'm surprised "Enlightened" hasn't replied back in awhile!!

"Enlightened" ........ Where are you??????

I miss you!!

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Hello!!!

Carmello06 said:
It's great, isn't it!!!!

I'm surprised "Enlightened" hasn't replied back in awhile!!

"Enlightened" ........ Where are you??????

I miss you!!

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I'm here. I was just waiting to see if anyone was REALLY interested in the ongoing saga of me and my co-worker! :happyfloa

enlightened said:
I'm here. I was just waiting to see if anyone was REALLY interested in the ongoing saga of me and my co-worker! :happyfloa

wow well I finally got to read all of this saga so far and wow. I wish I could find a girl to do that to me. anywho please go on I want to hear how it is all going :D

They say that "Paybacks Are Hell."

After reading about all that you have done to this guy, I would LOVE to read about his Revenge. :D

Hi Honey ...........

enlightened said:

So glad you're back!!!! :xpulcy:

How could you say that!!! :p oke.

I'll always be interested in your ongoing saga!!! :blaugh:

So tell me, anymore office hijinz!!!

By the way, have you finalized your "dream vacation" yet? I hope it's as productive as your last "WEEKEND" together!

Last edited:
Out of the office

Carmello06 said:
So glad you're back!!!! :xpulcy:

How could you say that!!! :p oke.

I'll always be interested in your ongoing saga!!! :blaugh:

So tell me, anymore office hijinz!!!

By the way, have you finalized your "dream vacation" yet? I hope it's as productive as your last "WEEKEND" together!

Wasn't able to do ANYTHING at work this week at all! He had a business trip he had to take and was gone all week! :cry1: :cry1: :sadcry: :sadcry: So it's been very boring at the office lately. Fortunately, he's coming back tonight and we're getting together again tomorrow.

We're going to the high country in August. He owns a cabin up there, and we're going to spend a few days there in the forest. :happyfloa :lovestory I have a LOT of ideas for the two of us :Kiss2: - and I'm sure HE has a few of his own!! :bouncybou :tickle:

Okay - by a show of hands - (drum roll, please.....)

WHO WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HIS REVENGE??????

and ALSO....

I would appreciate ANY AND ALL ideas for our dream vacation to the woods. Don't know if this can be another "play by play" as I don't know if he has internet access up there - he said he wants me "ALL ALONE, AND ALL TO HIMSELF" for those several days, so I may just have to take copious notes!! LOL!!!

C'mon tickling fans, give me ideas, suggestions - and SURVIVAL TIPS!!! This man is planning something!! :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :woot: :woot: :wowzer: :feets: :veryhappy :jester: :eek:

Fantastic thread

I found this thread only today and I must say it is outstanding :)
True romance, kink, suspense, imagination - it's all there.

Enlightened, you are truly an outstanding woman.

and YES, I want to hear all the little kinky details about the REVENGE ;-)

Take care and keep up the good work

Mich

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back