• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled my co-worker today!

To Bad .......

enlightened said:
Wasn't able to do ANYTHING at work this week at all! He had a business trip he had to take and was gone all week! :cry1: :cry1: :sadcry: :sadcry: So it's been very boring at the office lately. Fortunately, he's coming back tonight and we're getting together again tomorrow.

We're going to the high country in August. He owns a cabin up there, and we're going to spend a few days there in the forest. :happyfloa :lovestory I have a LOT of ideas for the two of us :Kiss2: - and I'm sure HE has a few of his own!! :bouncybou :tickle:

Okay - by a show of hands - (drum roll, please.....)

WHO WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT HIS REVENGE??????

But just think of all the fun you'll have catching up !!!! :rolleyes:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

:tickle:

well ideas hmmm I would say tieing him with his feet up and rubing some baby oil on his feet and then put some dress socks over his feet and tickling but sorry if I can't give you better ideas I haven't been tickled much myself ussally quick little tickles. well you could also have him try and hold something up while you tickle him and see how long he could hold it up over his head. most female friends I have seen to get me when i'm doing that. :2poke: hope that helps

Enlightned stop teasing us PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Tell us about his revenge please don't make this grown man beg. It's so unbecooming :eek:

Now That's Different ......

amkes said:
well ideas hmmm I would say tieing him with his feet up and rubing some baby oil on his feet and then put some dress socks over his feet and tickling but sorry if I can't give you better ideas I haven't been tickled much myself ussally quick little tickles. well you could also have him try and hold something up while you tickle him and see how long he could hold it up over his head. most female friends I have seen to get me when i'm doing that. :2poke: hope that helps

And quite interesting indeed!!! :cool2:

I love anything having to deal with "dress socks" and tickling socked feet!! :veryhappy

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! :devil:

:yowzer:

Does He Know About TMF?

Where does he get his ideas from: internet, magazines, etc? :woot:

enlightened said:
I don't even know what they ARE yet!!!!!!!
But what are you Ideas :D
I'm sure they must be fun :2poke:

MY ideas???

amkes said:
But what are you Ideas :D
I'm sure they must be fun :2poke:

Silly boy! Whatever makes you think little old me has IDEAS???? ;)

He is soooo in for it!!!! :poke3: :poke3: :poke3:

My next post will feature his REVENGE!!!

I'm STILL recovering from that one!!!! :veryhappy :xpeepsofa

enlightened said:

Silly boy??? well I don't think I am silly but I am a boy XD
anywho YEY!! Revenge can't wait to hear what he did and then what you will do back *Evil Grin* :2poke:

Enlightened, Enlightened, Enlightened ........

enlightened said:

Now why can't I believe you have no ideas in mind!!!! :poke3:

I am totally in awe of your escapades!!!! :woot:

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Can't wait to hear from you the next time you get him and get him good!!!! Don't forget his feet!!

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

His revenge!!! Part 1

Okay, here it is in a nutshell. Remember I had him tied to the bed, and was torturing him slowly. I had him moaning and actually begging for more tickling. I was working on his PRIVATE AREA with my lips and tongue and had a cup of ice chips nearby. What I did was put a small ice chip in my mouth, holding it in my cheek while I did my "work" on him, and also for good measure, I would stick my fingers in the ice long enough for them to get good and COLD and tickle him in that most private spot he had with icy fingers! Well, it finally proved to be too much for him, and he broke free from his restraint on his arm, and before I could stop him, he freed his other arm and grabbed me! He held me across his lap while he reached down and freed his feet, tickling my ribs and waist the whole time!

When he was completely free, he pulled off the rest of my clothes and threw me down on the bed, using the restraints on ME!!! I fully expected him to use the leg restraints, but he did something different - he tied my legs together at the knees and ankles!!! Then he straddled me and began a slow tickle torture on me from my arms down to my waist. He kept telling me, "You want this to stop, you've gotta spread your legs!" And all the while, he had my legs tied together!!! Then he lay down on top of me, and reached his hands down under my butt, like he was going to have sex with me. Then the next thing I knew, he was tickling my backside underneath me!!!

This went on for a long time. Finally, he said, "Okay, you've had enough," and freed my hands. I was expecting that he was finished with the torture, but ooooooohhhhh nooooooooo he wasn't.......

His REVENGE!!!! Part 2

When he freed my hands from the restraints, he reached down and gave me a very passionate kiss. So of course, I'm expecting the end of the tickling, because he had said that I'd had enough.

The next thing I knew he rolled me over on my stomach and tied my hands behind my back!!! What he MEANT was - I'd had enough of being tied up on the bed!!!

Then the big bum carried me over to the chair, and held me on his lap, both of us completely naked!!! And poor little old me tied up and COMPLETELY HELPLESS, he held me on his lap, tickling me anywhere he pleased!!! He threw a lot of kissing and licking in there as well, and began to work his hand between my poor little tied up legs - but the tickling continued for a long long time it seemed...

But that was NOTHING compared to what he did next!!!

And I think I'm going to wait for a few responses before I tell about THAT!!! It may prove to be too shocking, especially for the innocent guys reading this thread - and I hope you're all taking notes!!!

O_O wow umm ice and genitel tickling......
I need to get a girl to do that to me -_-
oh my I was blushing while reading this.
then he got out and tickled you like that.
ohhh please go on.
I'm taking notes too :D

Om - Goooodddddd!!!!!!!! .........

Well , well, well ........ surprise, surprise :shock:

I'm sure he learned it all from you!!!! :manicd:

I just "KNOW" you're NOT going to let him get away with it!! :evilha:

And so the saga continues ............ :couch:

By the way ,,,,,,,,, "Innocence Is Bliss"

Now Carmello.......

Carmello06 said:
Well , well, well ........ surprise, surprise :shock:

I'm sure he learned it all from you!!!! :manicd:

I just "KNOW" you're NOT going to let him get away with it!! :evilha:

And so the saga continues ............ :couch:

By the way ,,,,,,,,, "Innocence Is Bliss"

M'dear, I haven't even finished telling you about ALL of his revenge!!!!

Let me know when you're up to hearing more!!!

M'dear .......

Now's as good a time as any!!!! :xpeepsofa

Continue .................

LOL

:wavingguy

We Are Waiting!

Are you speaking for yourself about us being innocent? :devil:

His Revenge Part 3 - Notes required, there will be a test!

Okay, here we go. Well, he had me with my hands tied behind my back, and laid me down ON THE FLOOR on my back! He finally untied my legs, then got on top of me "upside down" you know with his private part in my face while he worked on me in my favorite area! (Take notes here, guys - don't "lap like a dog," do it like you're giving her a passionate kiss! FEELS MUCH BETTER!!)

Well, there he was right in front of my face, so I reached up to do a little teasing of my own on him! He yelped, and jumped off of me! He said, "You are a NAUGHTY girl!" Then he put a gag over my mouth!! Then he went back to "Work." He was driving me crazy with his mouth, and managed to throw in a few light tickles while he was at it.

Then he did something OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

O_O don't end it there come on what happened next?
*note taking*
umm is this a oral test?

Hahahaha ..........

enlightened said:
Okay, here we go. Well, he had me with my hands tied behind my back, and laid me down ON THE FLOOR on my back! He finally untied my legs, then got on top of me "upside down" you know with his private part in my face while he worked on me in my favorite area! (Take notes here, guys - don't "lap like a dog," do it like you're giving her a passionate kiss! FEELS MUCH BETTER!!)

Well, there he was right in front of my face, so I reached up to do a little teasing of my own on him! He yelped, and jumped off of me! He said, "You are a NAUGHTY girl!" Then he put a gag over my mouth!! Then he went back to "Work." He was driving me crazy with his mouth, and managed to throw in a few light tickles while he was at it.

Then he did something OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

WHOOF WHOOF ....... :dogpile:

And then ......... :xpulcy:

:bouncybou :bouncybou :couch: :bouncybou :bouncybou

Hahahahahahaha .............

Tickling ........ pant, pant, pant.

Just missing the sound of the bell l!!!!

:dog: ........ (Pavlov's Dog)

:woot:

LOL

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back