• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Used To... / But Now I...

Mz Chaos

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Remember when you used to take the time to fix meals from scratch... but now you make the the same meals out of boxes and cans?

Or...

Maybe you used to throw snowballs at grown-ups but now you grumble at the kids that throw them at you?

As we get older... we find that some of the things we used to do aren't even in the same zipcode as the things we do now...

Wanna take a trip down memory lane?

I used to root for the Brooklyn Dodgers, but now I root for the L.A. Dodgers. :D

I used to think that getting 60 feet of second gear rubber was pretty cool,
but now realize that transmission repairs are VERY expensive. Tires ain't cheap either. :D

I used to take a walk to get exercise,but now I swim laps to work my muscles and have fun at it too

i used to hate reading books.. But now I have a chance to actually write one

Last edited:
I used to be a lurker on the TMF. :lurking:
But now I post almost daily. :D

i used to race for cash on the street with my mustang, but now i only take it to car shows and the occaisional weekend drive....

I used to have cereal every morning, but now i can't stand the stuff

ahhh, great idea for a thread

I used to like electronic music, but now I mostly listen to music with instruments (there's nothing like percussion)

I used to fish a lot,but i never seem to have the time to anymore. :(

I used to have no sig pic.
Now I have a really cool one.
Thanks again Mimi :dogpile:

I used to ride a bicycle alot, but now I don't even own one.

I used to never post and just lurk... Now I'm attempting to post more.

-Chris

I used to love going to the movies as a little kid. Now I detest 95% of everything that comes out.

I used to play hockey every chance I got, now I only play it on the X-Box

I used to be a size 28 waist but now I barely fit a 46! :shock:

I used to have girls flocking to me like bees to honey, but now they just tolerate me :D

I used to think I was Jawbreakers were my favorite candy. Then I found M&M's and realized that all other candy is second best.

I used to sit around waiting to be able to post during that dang 60 seconds. Now, I game while I wait.

I used to believe in Santa Claus, but now I only keep a shotgun around just in case :jester:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back