• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want a Tickle Abuse tickle session!

Seriously guys? You don't even know what she looks like and you're dying to see a video of her? Unless she emailed you a picture and if I were you guys I'd do a reverse image search on it(It is real easy just drag the the image to the Google image search bar hit enter and presto!) To the O.P. if you do a video great if you don't oh well. Funny how Tommy is even on this site and he has left your thread alone. Also she originally joined underage because she states she is 19 now and on her old profile she joined in 11-26-2012. If she is 19 now then her being underage when she joined no longer matters, but I just wanted to point it out anyway.

Thanks for pointing all that out. I have pictures of myself and my feet on Deviantart. I am Laurenlily96 on there. And it doesn't matter that I originally joined underage on here because I really am 19 now.

Wow Lauren, a girl that wants to be tickled how great is that!

I would love to see this, and I would expect Tommy would be more than happy to tickle you (or have one of his lovely models tickle you or both).

Good Luck and like others have said why not just send Tommy a pm, I guess he will need you to send him a photo and then he will no doubt let you know what the options are.

Good Luck either way. :)

Thanks for the good luck. I'll make sure to contact him when I have my own house, a driver's license and car because I don't drive yet and I still live with my family. I would love it if him or his models tickled me either way, that would be awesome!

I agree with porcelaindoll2. While you are a nice looking lady, as per the Deviantart name you provided, be absolutely certain that this is something that you won't mind being very public on the Internet for the rest of your life. I used to know a young lady who did fetish films for about 4 years when she was your age. Now she's in her mid-30's and admitted that there was a lot she wished she hadn't done and that she doesn't like many people to know about it. It doesn't take much for this kind of thing to get into the wrong hands and impact family, career and things like that (I've seen vengeful exes do this sort of thing). This is just my personal opinion, but you may be better served having a private session and recording it yourself so that you maintain control of who sees it. But like I always say, I try not to tell people what to do. I just offer advice from my own experience and those of people I know.

Thanks for pointing all that out. I have pictures of myself and my feet on Deviantart. I am Laurenlily96 on there. And it doesn't matter that I originally joined underage on here because I really am 19 now.

You have pretty cute feet, for what it's worth.

I agree with porcelaindoll2. While you are a nice looking lady, as per the Deviantart name you provided, be absolutely certain that this is something that you won't mind being very public on the Internet for the rest of your life. I used to know a young lady who did fetish films for about 4 years when she was your age. Now she's in her mid-30's and admitted that there was a lot she wished she hadn't done and that she doesn't like many people to know about it. It doesn't take much for this kind of thing to get into the wrong hands and impact family, career and things like that (I've seen vengeful exes do this sort of thing). This is just my personal opinion, but you may be better served having a private session and recording it yourself so that you maintain control of who sees it. But like I always say, I try not to tell people what to do. I just offer advice from my own experience and those of people I know.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Always a good idea to take caution and weigh all options, but if you're really determined to have a video session you shouldn't have much trouble finding a willing producer. It's the transportation issue you may have to figure out, though. ;)

Last edited:
You got some pretty pics on that deviantart profile. I'm sure there's producers out there that would want to work with you.

Tickle Intesive shoots in Central NJ so it's closer than Tickle Abuse in NYC, simplytickling shoots around Philly. Also destiny's chambers in philly has many pro dommes that also do fetish videos including tickling.

Really now? Hmm I live in central NJ myself. ....

:numberone: This is a very good point.

You have an offer from the woman at toetallytcklish Lauren. Not next door to you maybe, but they produce exceptionally high quality tickling videos there. It's the best place do your first video, if you'd seriously like to do this type of video with talented professionals. I hope you will PM her.

You have an offer from the woman at toetallytcklish Lauren. Not next door to you maybe, but they produce exceptionally high quality tickling videos there. It's the best place do your first video, if you'd seriously like to do this type of video with talented professionals. I hope you will PM her.

Okay thank you

you could always just come to California... I'll tickle you all you want j/k ;)

Yep, after a look at your deviantart page, I too vote for you getting tickled!

First of all, i always love vids where the lee is enjoying the tickles, i much more prefer mutual love for tickling.
You can have a session without it being filmed of course. But if you want it to be appreciated by ticklephiles then i say thank you for going through with it. May it be as enjoyable as you envision
While it may be out there forever, its audience will most likely be small.
Another thought, one of the "housewives of whatever county" admitted to doing a tickle vid and she spoke about it as if she had enjoyed it and made it seem like it was her "wild" period. In no way did it ruin her. I guess its what you make of it.

First of all, i always love vids where the lee is enjoying the tickles, i much more prefer mutual love for tickling.
You can have a session without it being filmed of course. But if you want it to be appreciated by ticklephiles then i say thank you for going through with it. May it be as enjoyable as you envision
While it may be out there forever, its audience will most likely be small.
Another thought, one of the "housewives of whatever county" admitted to doing a tickle vid and she spoke about it as if she had enjoyed it and made it seem like it was her "wild" period. In no way did it ruin her. I guess its what you make of it.
That's so true. I do enjoy being tickled and it doesn't really matter if I'm being filmed or not.

I'd love to help you get your fill of getting tickled! I'm in MD. Always looking for tickling friends! Good luck with your tickle model endeavors.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back