• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I want to be your tickle slave SO badly.

Hey, my wife and I were looking for a tickle slave! I live near Memphis. PM me if interested! :)

I'm born and raise in Milwaukee but my Dept of Defense job just moved me an hour from Frankfurt Germany-the largest airport in Europe-so flights are cheap outside of summer. I would gladly reimburse you the cost of the flight and you would stay in my large apartment so the entire trip would cost you nothing.
I'm completely stable and safe. I have a secret clearance to prove it. Best if we skype first so you can meet and talk to me face to face.
I know you will get countless offers so I won't hold my breath but I am a lot of fun, fit and energetic and willing to do whatever you want-open minded and game for any tickling or other activity you find on this forum which I've been a member for about 10 years.
Hope to hear from you but if not I hope you find what you are looking for!

sophiamarie hi im jimmyd im an experienced tickle master and have a wide selection of tools and toys to make your tickling session memorable im in cleveland ohio and am currently working on a shoulder injury so i have some time on my hands in between therapy sessions so if you want contact me here or on yahoo at [email protected] and lets talk about some sinarios id love to chat with you about it soon thanks for posting jimmyd

Not to be a negative nelly but isn't it risky and dangerous to travel to a total strangers house be tickled for the weekend? you are pretty I definitly adimt that but it sound kinda to good to be true.

//

Hey there! Im 24 living in Jacksonville FL but will be home in Pittsburgh, PA in march. I would love to meet up sometime! PM me or reply here and let me know.. Or you can email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Im in san antonio, texas I have been having no luck in trying to find a tickle female friend for tickle fun. So put me in for consideration.

I live in florida. I can put up the money for us to have a place to go and have fun. I am a safe person to be with. Im willing to give you my number so we can text and talk so you can get to know me. I have dreamed of having a tickle slave all my life. a weekend with you would be heaven to me :)

If you came to Portland Oregon I would love to tickle you for as long as you wanted

i'll tickle u if u live near ohio

I want to tickle you like crazy. I live in Australia. Message me!! Im a male ler. Best tickler on this site... ha ha ha
hope your well.

I am willing to travel and tie you up. I would love to tickle your feet till you could not take it more. Tickling really turns me on and more so tickling the bottom of your soles. If you are interested in having my fingernails or a brush drive you crazy with laughter I would love to hear from you

Sounds terrific. Any desire to travel to Houston, TX? I'm a great tickler, but very respectful.

So out of interest.... Did this request ever come about for you?

I do hope so x

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back