• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I wasn't sure where else to post this. I have a question...

makemlaugh2003

TMF Master
...I haven't seen any links or information about how to close your account here. Can anyone please help me with this? I suppose I could just never use it, but I'd rather just close it altogether and not have to worry about it. Any info I get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey -- it's hard being an outsider at first, but once you get to know people, you'll see there's some really nice people here.

The chat room is often cliquish during peak periods, when all the "regulars" are there. They're going to ignore you. If that's why you're leaving, I just think you should stay longer and give the place a chance...

But if you really want to leave, I guess Myriads can close your account.

Last edited:
sabaki said:
Hey -- it's hard being an outsider at first, but once you get to know people, you'll see there's some really nice people here.

The chat room is often cliquish during peak periods, when all the "regulars" are there. They're going to ignore you. If that's why you're leaving, I just think you should stay longer and give the place a chance...

But if you really want to leave, I guess Myriads can close your account.

I think ignore is to strong a word.You do need to get to know people after all just like in real life.If you are polite and join in the conversation you will make friends in a short time.The main mistake new people make is not understanding what the chat room is about.I was guilty of that myself,and it's ok.We talk about all kinds of things in chat,just like you would sitting in your living room with a bunch of friends.Give it a try and you will soon make some great friends.

Just ignore the account. It will not bother you if you don't use it.

Myriads

bugman said:
I think ignore is to strong a word.

Aye, you're right. Cliquish is unfair too, for the majority of people there. I was being too harsh.

The vast majority of people I've met in chat have been friendly, awesome people, whom I definitely want to meet in real life.

I hope you stick around, MML.

bugman said:
I think ignore is to strong a word.You do need to get to know people after all just like in real life.If you are polite and join in the conversation you will make friends in a short time.The main mistake new people make is not understanding what the chat room is about.I was guilty of that myself,and it's ok.We talk about all kinds of things in chat,just like you would sitting in your living room with a bunch of friends.Give it a try and you will soon make some great friends.

:justlips:
Buggy, this is the truth. When you first begin to chat, you will meet some nice people. I met you in the chatroom, and now I buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at you all the time. But we weren't instant friends. Our friendship online, as it would in real life, took time to develop.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hey mml.This is truly an awesome site where in the 5 months that i've been a member,i have met folks whom i will be friends with forever.Just get out and chat to folks.For every 1 person that may not be to your liking,you'll find 15 or 20 who are just great people. Give it a chance.

Is all this drama because no one would immediately jump into a PC tickling with you? I sincerely hope it isn't :sowrong:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back