• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I will be becoming single again soon

Re: BBE...

steph said:
I personally know of a couple weddings coming up in next year or so...

XOXO

Steph,

I have seen testimonials myself as to tickler/ticklee meeting here
on TMF and getting to know each other ,then finding out by surprise
that one or the other has proposed to marry the other..Just my own
perspective,sometimes the other members may look at it as if it were a practical joke...and trust me,joking about something that I think would make any ladies heart skip a beat isn;t a joke and isn;t funny.
But in my mind,who are we the other members of the forum to judge
whether it is a joke or it is a serious proposal??.After all, we
as members don't know or may not know what is happening unless we
are told,confided in right??..So to any tickler,lee that meet here on the forum,all I could say is that "if you really can say that your as passionate as tickling as he,she I go for it!"..But on the other hand speaking from talking tickling to many people females and males alike there are many people that exclusively love to tickle,love to be tickled and then there are those such as myself that are considered a switch where I love being tickled Or/and being tickled..I love both roles..OK that is enough ranting :)..Everyone have a great night!

the_Baron said:
Boy -

You have increased your popularity after this announcement. See - there are some good results that come from this.

Ahh the baron,and I would totally agree...That said,let me say this...that I have been a member of TMF since 2001 and I must say that I look at this forum as a home away from home and I would like to think that from the posts I have made that others would have a good idea of how I am..and a few people have actually met me in person so I'm sure they could attest to the fact that I am sincere and honest in who I am...Trust me when I say that as long as I have been on this forum,that I sometimes think that while I am just as passionate into tickling as anyone else here or more that I sometimes feel I am missing out on something not having to really being able to experience going to Nest,a big tickle gathering...but on the other hand I sympathize with the others that yearn,crave to go to a tickle gathering too but for some reason because of car trouble, someone being ill,ect that our most essential cravings,ect have to be put on hold...

Yes it is no fun when your partner does not share something so important in your life. I think that love is about compromise and that a little tickling here and there wouldn't be too much to ask.

Bets of luck finding someone who cares for you enough to share your interests, no matter how "odd" they might seem.

R.

Oh, sorry. I forget that not everyone knows my fool history. My bad.

I married someone I knew, for many years, from USENET. She's a member here, too, and was when we were to marry, which was after this forum was created, so technically, yes, I married someone from here. I married someone I met online, by any description.

It's worked well, too. It's funny, having so many interests in common keeps things MUCH easier to continue, and we're both fully grown. Usually, that's a harder road, marriage-wise, as folks develop habits that aren't always conducive to a partner. I'm no exception! Was easier to simply change the trivial habits, and have the superior lover, y'know?

I ain't the only one, either. The limitation, when sexuality isn't in question, is behavioral. They have counsellors for such, and they're not that expensive, and ministers are free. Books can provide necessary insight. One need only to have a partner that WANTS to work things out, same as you. That's been true in many tales online. Beats the hell outta bein' alone, too!

sorry to hear about that and i hope that everything goes the way you want it to.

Mixed feelings

Tickleshotel, I imagine you have mixed feelings. I am married to someone who does not understand tickling. Were we to break up, part of me would feel terrible for hurting her. The other part hopeful that I could meet girls with whom I could be free to tickle.

Before we were married, my wife and I had an okay tickling life. I knew she was not the type of woman I could tie down, but nonetheless I had some fun tickling her. We had some good tickle fights, too. But as soon as she ingested wedding cake, the tickling ended faster than kryptonite takes down Superman.

Here's wishing you a new life. Ditto your husband. Maybe the pain will lead to greater pleasure for both of you.

Thank you to everyone that has responded ,things are going better now.. We are going to be Seperating at first ,I am moving into
a new apartment this next friday where there is a friend from work
that will be next door so I won;t be in a unfamilair place not
knowing anyone..I am looking forward to having my independence again
and following the journey that I am destined to follow..Thank you
for all the well wishes,all of your good thoughts are reaching me.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend..:D

tickleshotel said:
I am looking forward to having my independence again
and following the journey that I am destined to follow

good for you! sometimes the hardest changes end up being the best changes. I know how scary it is and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. ...for you to be happy, wherever that journey ends up taking you. :)

Re: Mixed feelings

Em Es said:
[ to tickle.

Before we were married, my wife and I had an okay tickling life. I knew she was not the type of woman I could tie down, but nonetheless I had some fun tickling her. We had some good tickle fights, too. But as soon as she ingested wedding cake, the tickling ended faster than kryptonite takes down Superman.

Em, I had a similar situation.. in the beginning of my marriage, my ex I had somewhat of a decent tickling life, but I guess once he realized how MUCH a part of me it was,( evne tho I didn;t force it on him and at times HE was the one initiating it) he did a total 360.. started calling it "perverted" and "stupid" and the friends who I had made in the community( eveve the women) "sick".. That was one of many signals that it was time to move on, tho I stuck it out for near 6 yrs
Right now I am enjoying being single,letting my heart heal, but I know the next person to whom I form an intimate attachment with will have to be "one of us" .

Ghostie

Last edited:
tickleshotel said:
Thank you to everyone that has responded ,things are going better now.. We are going to be Seperating at first ,I am moving into
a new apartment this next friday where there is a friend from work
that will be next door so I won;t be in a unfamilair place not
knowing anyone..I am looking forward to having my independence again
and following the journey that I am destined to follow..Thank you
for all the well wishes,all of your good thoughts are reaching me.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend..:D

I'm glad that you will have your friends around, Tickles,. It helps the transition bigtime; in fact for me it was one of the main reasons why I survived with my sanity SEMI intact! lol

Seriously tho if you need to chat or anything( as I think we are going thru similar situations) feel free to PM my( I am female btw) and I wish you happiness, luck, love and tickles!

Ghostie

I've been reading the stories of the people who had tickling prior to their marriages, and got screwed over after the "I do's". I was in a similar situation where my spouse changed on me after the wedding, but I never revealed my tickling fetish to him. I've known him for 17 years and there's a whole area of my life I never told him about. Judging from these posts, I made a good decision to keep quiet about it.

I wish people weren't so sneaky and manipulative. It goes back to my "if only" theory. It is better to walk away from the intolerable than to keep up appeareances and to lie your way into someone's heart and life under false pretenses. That's one of the multitude of reasons people cheat. They were getting something prior to the marriage, then get cut off after marriage. What's even worse, the tickle loving spouse gets humiliated and insulted and called perverted.

I hope one day people grow up and decide to be who they are and not feel compelled to keep up appeareances. The aftermath really hurts!

Ayla ny said:
good for you! sometimes the hardest changes end up being the best changes. I know how scary it is and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. ...for you to be happy, wherever that journey ends up taking you. :)

Thank you so much ayla!:) You have no idea how your simple words
touched me...Those words I wrote about my journey I was destined
to follow just comes from my faith that there is someone looking
out for me and while I am not practicing any religion I look that
I am more spiritual than really belonging to a certain demoninination..Because in all honesty,when after a hard days work
and I turn on the music,light my favorite incense scent and just unwind that it gives me great peace,serenity..and I am sentimental
so alot of times I think about where I have been,where I am,and where
someday I want to be..Ok I"ll end this here but I thought I would
like to mention this info in case others enjoy the same thing..

Laurie, my best wishes to you. I hope the road of your life gets smoother and is filled with happiness.

I agree 100% with kis on this issue. This is why I will only marry a ticklish ticklephile or no one. Because I don't want this to happen to me.

again, best wishes and you will be in my prayers.

Crydun.thank you so much hon for responding to my post ;) and I am feeling alot happier already knowing that I am 38 years old and still have alot of my life ahead of me :D and I have a golden opportunity of being even happier
;) .

that's great. I, like you, consider this place a home away from home and I come here often. I feel very much loved on this forum.
as for stats, brad the baron and I met on this forum. While we are not married, he is truly one of the most compatible relationships I've had, on-line or off, to date. He and Knox the Hatter are both high class men that I consider true friends. As for me and brad, you never know where that might lead. Regardless, I have found a friend and that is something to build on.

I hope that you find someone who accepts you as you are and enjoys you. You deserve that.

Sincerely,

your friend,

crydun

Thank you crydun :) I am sure that just being myself and smiling more often will bring my personality out even more often and more visual..I am sure there is someone out there that will like me for all that I am ;) but I am not in any hurry or even thinking about getting involved with another person. I am going to take my time in healing,getting over the past and try to cleanse my heart,soul,mind so that when the next person does come around that I will be ready,willing and able to move on ..This breakdown in my relationship gives me a chance to give my work more energy,concentration...
Hope all of you have a wonderful fun & safe Holiday weekend!.:D

tickleshotel said:
Hey there, many of you know me or have seen that I have been a
member of TMf for quite a long time..
I wanted to update the members here as to what is happening in my
life. I am a female ticklee,ler that has been into tickling since
I was 2 years old..I have been married to a guy that I do love very
much but he isn't into tickling and after having a long heart to heart discussion ,we both decided calmly that while there is alot
of love between us that he believes I will be happier meeting someone
that shares my passion for tickling . It is obvious he doesn't
want to attempt to work it out where he could tickle me a little at least to help fulfill my craving,hunger for being tickled .
So I will soon be single and will be making efforts to make it in person to some of the tickle gatherings .

Hi Laurie...

I am sorry to hear the news about you and your husband. It is always sad to see two people who were at one time unseperatable part ways. It also makes me stop and think about what "love" is to ticklers and ticklees. To acheive that total feeling of fulfillment with your partner...what a grey area. Most of us have known about our passion since youth and as we grew into adulthood it became a big part of our "sexual being" so to speak. What do we do? How do we go about having a normal loving relationship that can be furthermore enhanced by exploring each others desires and needs?

Well, to me the answer is unsolvable, cause ya never know what will unfold as time runs it's course. Let me begin by telling you firsthand that having a partner that is "into" the tk scene does not guarentee happiness. Not to get off track here, but I believe that I read here in this forum that one person said "as soon as he/she ate the wedding cake, the tickling came to an abrupt halt!" So go figure. I have had two relationships that were "tickling healthy" fall completley apart due to other issues that could not be resolved. I have found it kinda funny that when "alike tk minds" fall in love all the other stuff becomes a major issue...but it's true. You need way much more then just the tickling to be happy and fulfilled. That's when you pull your hair out and go "But I want both"...LOL

As for myself, I would do what you are probably going to do. Find someone who is compatible with you in all areas, including the tk stuff. The only way to do this is to be upfront and honest from the start about what you like and want. That way, if they fall in love with you, you know (well, for the most part since ya never really know) that they accept you for who you are and are willing to explore your desires with you....and don't be selfish...explore their desires too. It's a relationship...give and take is the key here. But you also have to love the other things about that person for it to survive...you know...which way the toilet paper in hung, does she/he eat your hot pockets behind your back, etc...

Right now, I am in a great relationship. It started 16 years ago in a nightclub where my band was playing and she became attracted to me and she was married at the time. After many years, we crossed paths again and started hangin out. We had alot in common...music, friends, computers, etc...then it got serious. I then told her I had something to tell her about myself, and I did it...flat out. She replied with "wow...I thought it was something way more bizarre than that" and she thought it was no big deal. I have now been with her 3 years and she loves the tickling stuff almost as much as I do. She even likes to tickle other women which is a bonus for me. BUT...let me tell you that we still have our differences at times that have NOTHING to do with tickling. In this case, we are able to work out our problems which is why I love her so much. I got very lucky.

I guess after all this what I am trying to say Laurie is don't just base your next relationship on tickling alone. Look at the whole picture and what makes you BOTH happy...and be honest from the start...don't just "ease" into it. Life is too short to waste that much time.

I hope you find happiness soon.

peace out,
daddy

Wow, Daddy. Cool to hear things goin' well in your world, brother. Wicked cool.

As for what folks here need to "couple" well, it's the same as the rest of the planet, plus a love of tickling and being tickled. Rough when either side doesn't get that wholly clear BEFOREHAND.

If you had issues before, in a relationship, figure out your end, and solve 'em. EVERYBODY has issues. Everybody. Don't mean anything more than you ain't yet figured out how to stop yours, or work around 'em.

They can be werewolf stuff, where ya only have it sometimes, and can remove yourself from the scene to solve it. They can be Jeckyl and Hyde, where you have a dark side and your partner needs to know. Pick a monster. All of us have one in us in one form or other. Granted, no one ever heard of the tidyness monster, but I've known more than one couple that had one side flip out about such.

You handle the couple biz the same as any other couple. You don't handle it, and the only way you stay together is lucky.

Who wants to spend decades relying on luck? Faugh. I'd rather find some shrink and have 'em school me. Was cheaper than decades of tension, over and over. Cheaper than losin' another one.

Subtle, ain't I? Seriously, folks, I *married* one of us, and am livin' happily in her world these days. Play is good, life is good, all is good, and it just took figurin' out what each of us hadda do.

Doubt it, but check it out, ESPECIALLY you college kids, with the free counsellors that LIVE to look up stuff you can read to fix you, easily. It's simpler than a class...

This message brought to you by an old guy that REALLY wants to see more coupling...

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back