• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I Wish My Girlfriend Was This Dirty"

SoundSiren

TMF Master
This Mercedes has been sitting in the same place in my apartment's parking garage for THREE FUCKING YEARS and after 3 years some lovely cheeky stranger finally came up with something worth writing on the car. I've tried to get it towed several times to no avail...now I just park in front of it and smile every time I see this... :D

picture.php

I'd check into. Claim its been abandoned and let them run the plates to see if it has a status. Tell then you want to claim it if no one shows up for it. I don't know the laws in your state, but a buddy of mine got a free boat that way. They left it for three years on the trailer in a apartment parking lot. The tires had literally begun to sink into the pavement. lol He filed for it and 60 days later, when no one else claimed it, became his property.

I'd check into. Claim its been abandoned and let them run the plates to see if it has a status. Tell then you want to claim it if no one shows up for it. I don't know the laws in your state, but a buddy of mine got a free boat that way. They left it for three years on the trailer in a apartment parking lot. The tires had literally begun to sink into the pavement. lol He filed for it and 60 days later, when no one else claimed it, became his property.

Whoa. Did it run though?

:facepalm:

There was no pic. Read the title of the thread, then read what the OP says.

Huh. Can ya dig that crazy shit. I never even saw the pic. I just envisioned what she was talking about.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back