• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ian's Initiation! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd answered the ad the Master wanting an assitant to help him initiate his new Sub who he told me was early 30's married but had fantasies of being dominated and was excited arriving at his apartment that evening. The Sub already secured to the customsed bondage bench stripped to his black briefs and black socks and his large feet, size 13 socked so caught my attenion as the Master smiled. The sub was understandably, nervous both blindfold and gagged and aware now though silent, two people in the playroom! We'd agreed on my arrival we'd not talk until the teasing and torment began.

The Sub's level of nervousness increased as the Master cut off the briefs so the Sub's dick hung freely under him and the Master gently stroked it so making the Sub's dick harden and exciting him and then signalled to me to go to both socked feet as his warm hand stroked and caressed the man's dick! Then his hell began!

"So Ian, 33 yrs old, a teacher and married to Alison with son Thomas and though straight wanting to satisfy fantasy of being controled by another man, no limits but the strong aversion to tickling we spoke about and told you not a worry as neither tickling and especially feet appealed to me but you are here for my pleasure not yours and so seeing you suffer for my amusement and pleasure so therefore David has joined me and he is a dedicated foot fetishist and good to see you shudder as you as arranged here for the night with your wife away so we can take our time playing with you. David finds the male feet erotic and has an intense love for them he's told me so invited him here to see you toyed with he sexually excited by your feet socked and bare, smelling them, licking them, rubbing them, massaging them and yes tickling them reminding you of your stepbrothers abusing you!"

"Yes David; Ian's elder stepbrothers shared a room with him and ganged up on him at night knowing he being so horribly ticklish on his feet so having their way with them, he gagged with either brother's worn socks so parents not aware of his torment as you will be taking similar advantages with his feet and I gaining complete satisfaction seeing you ravenously suck on and lick in between his toes and slide your tongue across the balls of his feet, along his soles and arches to his toes! Rake your fingers over his bare soles and toes and tickle him with no remorse or mercy hearing his hysterical, panic-sticken laughter!"

I was excited hearing Master Michael's verbal teasing and smiling as shuddering both large socked feet facing me flinched as Ian squirmed heplessly! I began to sniff both black socked feet, socks worn all day at school so feet smelling masculine and like feet as I breathed in their intoxicating aroma as Ian moaned in obvious frustration as I making "Mmmm" sounds made it obvious how appealing Ian's feet were! Both twitched as I scraped a finger across each socked sole, this reaction told me all I needed to know and began stroking both socked soles with Ian becoming hysterical almost immediately, laughing and pleading for me to stop even gagged but no chance, I continued unabated. His body bucked crazily as the Master studied Ian's dick and resumed lightly stroking it so even being tickle tormented it was partially erect! Then the Master orally teased Ian as his warm and wet mouth sucked and licked expertly so Ian's moans and pleadings audible as having slid off both socks I was licking his newly exposed and deliciously sweaty bare soles and nibbling on his toes! He squirmed at the sensation he clearly disliked so I indulged orally with his feet all the more! Sucking on his big toe like the Master sucked on his dick and worked over all his toes so they all saliva lubed whilst simultaneously stroking the soles of his feet and saliva lubed, fingers sliding the length of them torturously!

Ian soon sounded breathless, furious and agitated as I tongue bathed, so licked so lickled and tickled his feet both writhing from my assault! Master keeping Ian's dick erect stroking it firmly in hand but denying him relief as Ian spasmed, his body straining in it's bondage as he moaned and groaned! I not giving his feet attention wanting his focus to be on his dick tormented and his balls as Master Michael introdued a feather and was very lightly stroking them! This stopping and my tickling and teasing his feet resuming, sucking on and lickling his toes and verbally taunting him saying his being striaight excited me as a bonus knowing how another guy subjecting him to an evil tickling brought back ticklish memories! Tickled more he confessed his stepbrothers had sometimes licked his soles and sucked his toes when they were drunk!

I told him his feet addictive and how physically appealing they were with long toes and high arches, masculine looking feet with a definite foot aroma! Master Michael indulging in alternating between giving Ian's large dick, guessing 7" tentative lickings and suckings to an increased intensity of oral assault! Later I would having coated both feet, soles and toes with nutella chocolate spread feast on them both driving him ballistic! Right now though stopping the lickling and tickling as completely helpless and vulnerable to him the Master indulged in firmly stroking Ian's again newly hardening erection and then licked the head feverishly but almost at climax stopping! Then at his feet and gliding a stiff feather over and in between Ian's toes, stroked around all of his vulnerable toes smiling at the sounds of his involuntary moaning and giggling as then after the feather gliding my fingers all over his feet from his heels, up his smooth soles, across the balls of his feet and all around the arches to his toes and to Master Michael's delight repeated the same process over and over again! Stopping for his agonised laughter to stop and then resuming the tickle and lickle torment, torturing his feet again!

Licking both sweaty soles and stroking over his toes and then 'Bzzzzz' the sonicare electric toothbrush came into play! The levels of his ticklishness escalated off the chart as the revolving bristles attacked with a merciless vengeance! Ian howled into the gag as he felt the unbearably ticklish sensation of the bristles brushing over his heels, down his arches and in between his long toes, toes which squirmed and flexed, clenched and curled as the tickling torment drove Ian berserk! I then resumed using my fingers playfully tickling his feet without mercy hearing Ian's breathless laughter, shouting, cursing and giggling! My personal touch all the more humiliating for him as I told him his feet were my feet and tickled them harder, tickling them relentlessly, up n' down a hot spot, the sides of both feet non stop and without mercy, stroking up and down Ian’s soles from heel to toes, toes to heel, heel to toes as Master Michael said

"You know Ian, I love the way David's fixation on your feet does seem indicative your feet are his feet and all night but actually one night every week unless you want your school and wife knowing about you being a Sub for two men and the secret of your horrendous ticklishess of your feet made known with incriminating photos!"

The Master and I smiled and winked at eachother as Ian moaned as I resumed massaging Ian's large warm, sweat-moist feet that were now mine to enjoy!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back