• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ice Tickling

toptick

TMF Regular
Anyone tried it? I'm keen to try new things, but I'm just wondering what this would be like.

Cold...

Seriously, I think its a totally different thing. Ice numbs, and I doubt numbness is conducive to ticklishness.

It'd be fun for sensory play, but I've never seen or heard of it used as an effective "tickling" tool. It will get screams, though.

Hmmm interesting. I think ice tickling would be intense and be very interesting and exciting but brrrrrrrrrr so cold. It could not be done too long for it would be torturous of course especially if one's self or the lee were bound and restrained not able to escape and playfully tickled by feathers, fingertips, chopsticks, electric toothbrushes, Crest Spin Brush and Oral B Pulsar and for couples-think ice could be sexy and a erotic touch-along with lips and tongue make the tickling very intense. Mmmmmm nice it would be sexy for sure and a ultimate teasing sensation and ticklish sensation for sure. :bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:couch::couch::couch::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::blush::blush::blush::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::bounce::bounce::bounce:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:wub::wub::wub:

i've actually used ice on a girls feet before and she went ballistic when the ice touched her feet. not sure if it was the tickling or the cold though that got her.

i've actually used ice on a girls feet before and she went ballistic when the ice touched her feet. not sure if it was the tickling or the cold though that got her.
====================================
Wow!!! That sounds very intense! I bet that girl squirmed and wiggled and thrashed trying to break loose when you sprung the ice cubes slowly sliding them along her soles and ankles, I bet that was really cold and still a thrill at the same time. I bet she did go ballistic, it was probably a powerful combo of both. If that worked that is great, go with it and don't question it; if she loved it bring the ice on again and have a great time.
Now I have to say that is a form of intense tickle torture I have not ever endured yet; really not sure I could handle the intensity of it, but be fun and a blast to see and find out-even if it did not last too long but a few seconds or few minutes while being bound and tickled. lol
While still being tickled at same time. Long as you and her are having a great tickle session laughing and having fun that is what counts.
Happy tickles to you

Mistress Zara used to use it as a form of torture :eek: but ice didn't tickle me very much.

As a 'ler' I have often wondered what it would be like to melt an ice cube in my mouth, then use my mouth to do the work. I imagine that nibbling, sucking, etc. with an ice cold mouth could have some unique effect on a victim. Just a thought though, maybe it wouldn't do much.

If someone tries it, I would love to know the results.

I've had ice used on me before and it didn't really tickle but it was extremely cold!

I have used ice from time to time, works well with the right person. Works really well if using you add some flavoring to the ice, makes licking it off so much more fun.

Never tried it myself... not very appealing to me :)

ive had ice on my soles before- although the edges of the ice tickle- the cold sensation wins... at least it does for me, not to say i still didnt like it.....

but as far as tickling is concered, nope got overshadowed by the cold... each person is different though and hey- ice could spice it up a bit :)

I have never used Ice to tickle but have put cubes down the back of women. I would love to use ice during tickling, put a cube down their top, front or back and watch as they squirm and try to get away from the cold cube as I tickle them too!!!! It would give them two things to think about!!!!!

This sounds like a lot of fun. I enjoy being tickled by cold hands, its a nice shock to the system.

As a 'ler' I have often wondered what it would be like to melt an ice cube in my mouth, then use my mouth to do the work. I imagine that nibbling, sucking, etc. with an ice cold mouth could have some unique effect on a victim. Just a thought though, maybe it wouldn't do much.

If someone tries it, I would love to know the results.

I have done this and had it done to me and it was great!

Ive had it work various ways on different women. From tickling them, to it makes them freak out and laugh from the cold, to numbing them, to it going from tickling to a turn on phase. Make sure you know your victim response so you know whether to use it on her or not.

I have to say that I can't imagine using it. I have seen some fetish clips where its used with tickling but I have never seen the connection. But each to their own.

R

Try using 2 ice cubes, one in each hand below her bellybutton, just above her joints. That should make her go crazy :)

I've used ice before. Used it on my girlfriend at the time. It didn't tickle her...was just some sensory play while she was blindfolded and tied up. Anything cold is. Ice cream is more fun, has exactly the same effect and it's tasty too. :munch:

Sounds a great idea! Maybe a blindfolded ticklee would make it even more intense, not knowing where the next tickle/ice hit was going to happen??? :)

I have found that ice can be fun for sensation play (the contrast between the cold ice and water, versus the warm vibrator or the heat of pain from nipple clamps, etc) but not so great for tickling. It's too smooth and the self-lubrication (read, the melting into water part) kills whatever friction may be generatred by the idea gliding over the skin. Friction is what causes most tickling sensations, so...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back