• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iced Tea.. What Is Your Favorite?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For forum members such as myself who drink Iced Tea.. what is your favorite?

I started drinking Iced Tea on a regular basis during my mom's illness. As most who know me are aware, I lived in Lancaster, PA then, and the major brand of Iced Tea there was Turkey Hill. I used to drink their Diet Iced Tea, as I'm not supposed to drink anything with sugar, etc.

Since I've moved to NY, I switched to Lemon Snapple Diet Iced Tea. However, the supermarket where I shop doesnt always have that brand.

Lately, I seem to have developed a taste for Arizona Zero Lemon Iced Tea, which has no sugar/calories, etc. This morning, they didnt have that brand at the moment I went into the market, so I tried the Southern Brewed no calories one, which I think is just fair.

As much as I was partial to Snapple in these last three years that I've lived in NY, I've really grown to love the Arizona Zero Lemon Iced Tea. One gets more for the money with that too lol. As they charge $3.49 for a 128 ounce jug.

A 64 ounce jug of Snapple Diet Lemon is $3.19.

Anyhow, that's the topic. Iced Tea drinkers, what is your favorite brand?

I'm from the south and I only drink sweet tea, all other kinds are an abomination!!

More seriously though, I've always been curious about where geographically, they stop serving sweet tea. I've been as far north as New York where thy don't serve it and anytime I'm up north I have to remind myself to not order it.

I dont know where they stop serving it, Soda. Maybe,,. Maryland?

I probably couldnt drink sweet tea, because I'm supposed to have unsweetened iced tea. Sweet Tea probably has too much sugar

I';m trying to drink up the Southern Brewed Iced Tea in my fridge, but.. eh. I was able to find another bottle of the Arizona Lemon Zero Iced Tea today, and in my opinion, that one is much, much better then the Southern Brewed Tea.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back