• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'd like to meet someone nice into tickling:)

GigglinJenn

Hello,
My name's Jenn and I live in Clairton,Pa. I'm a 22 year old college student, average looking. I would like to meet a guy who is interested in being tickle friends at first but available for a relationship if we hit it off:) Please no married men or anyone much older than me respond. Also, please don't respond if you live very far away, I'm not really looking for penpals. If you do respond please tell me a bit about yourself, why you are responding to an ad such as this and anything else you would like to tell me:) I have a pic for swap if you do. You can email me at [email protected]. I Hope to hear from someone nice soon, summer is a sad time to be alone:(
Jenn

Just curious as to where in PA that is. I am hearing from all these people living in areas of PA that I didn't know about. I'm in Philly and probably older than you are into but I have friends here into tickling and it could be fun to hang out.

Contact me at:
[email protected]

Your feet

Hello Jen,
I am a married man, sorry, but my wife and i are willing and love tickling. We could chat, get together, or meet up for fun. We also know a few single friends. I know it will be alot of fun if we do meet. Let me know... Do you like to be tickled, or are you the ticklee?

Hi Jenn, thanks for taking the time to read this. My name's Adam, I'm 24, and I live in Baltimore, MD. I'd be very interested in chatting with you, if you're interested. I'm definitely looking for a relationship beyond tickling, so if that happens, then wonderful. I have a pic I can send you, and can be reached at [email protected]. I'm all for getting to know you before anything may happen, so hopefully I'll hear from you soon. Have a good one. :)

Hello Jenn,
I saw your post and would love to meet you. I am new to this forum but live very close to you in Clairton Pa. I would have no problem establishing a friendship first or tickle relationship. I am always looking to meet new people. If you'd like you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.

pghtickleguy

hi jenn, i am a 21/m/nj. i am 5'8 muscular build, goodlooking, italian and am looking for someone into tickling. i would love to get to know u further.

Hello,
To everyone who has contacted me here and email, I'm sorry for not getting back to you, I don't have a computer right now. I will try to get back to everyone soon. Thanks alot.
Jenn

i'm 18, male, and very gentle and kind. i reside in jacksonville, florida. i'm coming up to PA this Christmas, and if u wanna meet after we chat, i can stay as long as u want. i'm mostly ler, but some lee. send me an e-mail or post plz.

Dear Jenn,

I am not sure where Clariton is but I live in Scranton, which is NEPA. I am a 22/m college student also average looking and build. I am basically just looking for someone to share a tickling interest, if more comes out of that then great! Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hi, Jen! I'm just curious, did you change your mind or something?

If not, I'd like to hear from you. You can drop me a PM, and we can talk a little about the whole thing.

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back