• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'd love to meet someone online for a tickling session....

totoforhire

TMF Expert
I'm very worried about being murdered. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to stay and feel safe?

I am feeling this hardcore. I hate worrying about everyone I talk to, wondering if they're who they say they are, etc. It's scary.

Its something that gets easier the more you learn to trust someone. Talking on the phone and whatnot I've found to be a good tool for my own comfort level, especially after talking online or by text for a while.

that's what I'm starting to do right now. I just get worried about what might happen when I'm in restraints.

Its all about trust level. If you don't feel comfortable and have that trust, just take it slow and wait til its there. If this play partner respects you, they'll understand.

It's fairly easy to take a few steps that will help reassure you of someone. Ask people for pics, real names, ask to see their facebook, stuff like that. Anyone who isn't serious or could be a threat will probably immediately turn you down. Then there are precautions you can take if you actually meet someone and make sure the person you're meeting knows you are taking precautions (such as telling a friend who the person is and you're going to meet them but you don't have to say for what reason). Even with that in mind, it does require an act of faith (that does get easier each time), but so do most things worth doing in life.

"I'm not an axe murderer.......ever since I bought a chainsaw"; "Look, I brought toetags made of feathers" Raystanz from the Bay and johnny have some great ideas. Meet people with which you share interests other than tickling.

I agree with all the tips above, especially what Raystanz said. Also, when you actually do have your session, make sure someone knows where you are and who you are with. If you want to be extra safe, tell them to call you at a certain time. If you don't answer the phone, they can take further measures. But if you do that, make sure you actually answer the phone if you're okay! :)

thank you rhiannon, which is a lovely handle btw. I had been planning on doing the phone call thing anyway. I'm a nervous person, and any number precautions are necessary for my comfort.

You also might want to inform the person who lers you about that phone call. If you're tied down at the moment it happens and the partner doesn't take it seriously....could be embarrassing to have the cops at the door. :)

That's always been my condition for meeting people alone in public. This at least confirms they are who they say they are.
If they can't afford a webcam then...tough really. They're not that expensive and most computers come with them now.

Oh yeah, about this. If someone can't get on a webcam or take a pic or text a pic or anything, there's probably a 99% chance they're not serious or aren't who they say they are. This is 2012 and having no way of visually identifying yourself is nonsense. If they don't "feel comfortable with it", again, they're not serious or are lying :)

MURDERERS AREN'T EXCLUSIVE TO TICKLING

Keep in mind that if you're that worried about somebody being a murderer, you take the same risk with anybody you put sexual trust in, regardless of how you're exploring your sexuality. So while you should be careful, don't feel like tickle fetishists have a higher percentage of murderers than regular people.

I'd say this is the best piece of advice. I mean, technically you have no guarantee that if you pick some guy up at a bar he wouldn't turn out to be crazy too. So whatever precautions you would normally take before sleeping with someone, I'd take the same ones in this situation. Get to know them well enough to feel comfortable being physically intimate with them, and you won't have a problem.

Building a relationship with a potential playmate over time is what works best. In my experience my lees are very comfortable going slow and easy. Usually initial introduction on line or email then chat over time will lead to a phone call and or webcam to prove who they are. Afterward a meeting in a public place to see if we are comfortable with each other. After then perhaps a light session before moving to a full session. Trust your intuition in any situation and avoid those that are impatient. Be safe and happy tickles.

Do you have any friends that you can trust with what you are doing? Or any fetish people?

Let a buddy know what you are doing and arrange a time to call them to let them know you are safe. At least if the worst happens someone will know where you are and who you are with.

It is also helpful if a ler you are interviewing has references..example.. other TMF members.

I have a very understanding best friend, and she has already agreed to set up a call safety system.

that is a fabulous idea. When I pick someone, I'll run them by everyone first.

'i think meeting someone in person is probably the best advice. Talking to them on the phone is okay, but I think to really get comfortable with someone you need to hang out with them in person first. They might act a little different in person. Plus this will help get the nerves out. So meet them at a public place first and then when you feel comfortable take it somewhere private... or just have the person torture you in public so everyone can watch :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back