• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea for a graphic novel

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
As most of you have read, I've written a story called Silver Eagle and Firebird, which is a cross between tickle torture and action adventure. As far as i'm concerned, there are just as many graphic novel fans as there are ticklephiles. And since everyone is raving about Mairead's latest story, I think now would be an excellent time to piece together my idea after the success of Taylor Dylan starts to die down.

Gluestick, it's now or never man, we need some art brother. Or is there another artist out there who would be interested if Glue can't do it?

Good idea. As I'm sure you know, other artists like Bandito and myself have done tickle comics with an action/adventure/comedy edge (Bounce of the Dragon, VU) and writers like munchausen (The Voyage Out) have as well. And Franco Saudelli's "The Blonde" always mixed these genres. My VU graphic novel, "Perilous Pedicures" will have lots of action, via pinup era lady gangsters, cops and even superheroines. So, you're in good company.

It's about time we had more ticking graphic novels, so I can't wait to see what you do.

You don't have to wait for a certain stories glory to die down before you start cracking. A story and the art sells itself. You should focus on what you want and not worry about what's on the market. If you Just have faith in yourself, your work and your artist. Unless you are the artist then you have 2 things already covered. If you need some advice man you can always hit me up. I'm working on my own little comic right now.

its funny, but i was doodling things just this week for silver eagle.
the thing is, even though I've never ventured to do so, making a comic (much less a graphic novel) would take serious loads of time. It usually takes me about 36 hours to make a single drawing that I'm satisfied with enough to post. Yea, i know I'm slow. so if theres 6 drawings/per page and 15 pages...that translates to about 3700 hours, or 150 days. Granted, some panels are less complex than others so that could probably be trimmed down to 100 days or ~3 months, but still...that's assuming I did nothing but draw during that time. i don't think my wife or boss would be down with that.
Seeing how every drawing I make is a covert operation it would take a me LONG time to make a graphic novel. probably 2-3 years or so. its something i'd like to do, but also something that would take me a considerable amount of time to complete.

sounds great guys. And the reason why I said "after the success of Taylor Dylan dies down" is because I want to give myself plenty of time to plan and outline everything with the team i'm trying to build. So that was just a ballpark statement, sorry i didn't specify more, I was kind of buzzed which makes me forgetful (yet not a bad typer though lol)

Glue is a good friend of mine, and I do want him to be included no matter what. I got a little ahead of myself the other day (result of typing and seagram's 7 lol) But yeah, me and him have to make this decision together, but maybe we can form a team down the road.

sounds great guys. And the reason why I said "after the success of Taylor Dylan dies down" is because I want to give myself plenty of time to plan and outline everything with the team i'm trying to build. So that was just a ballpark statement, sorry i didn't specify more, I was kind of buzzed which makes me forgetful (yet not a bad typer though lol)

Glue is a good friend of mine, and I do want him to be included no matter what. I got a little ahead of myself the other day (result of typing and seagram's 7 lol) But yeah, me and him have to make this decision together, but maybe we can form a team down the road.

Well I certainly wasn't confronting you or anything like that. lol. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Seriously though good luck man.

Good luck with this venture JT, I hope it comes off for you. You are the hardest working writer on these boards for sure!

As most of you have read, I've written a story called Silver Eagle and Firebird, which is a cross between tickle torture and action adventure. As far as i'm concerned, there are just as many graphic novel fans as there are ticklephiles. And since everyone is raving about Mairead's latest story, I think now would be an excellent time to piece together my idea after the success of Taylor Dylan starts to die down.

Gluestick, it's now or never man, we need some art brother. Or is there another artist out there who would be interested if Glue can't do it?

Since when it that Taylor Dylan all that popular? I didn't even know. The comic certainly wasn't very good. In any case, I don't see what that has to do with anything you wanna do.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back