• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea for producers - 'intense' versions?

Tzing

TMF Regular
The thread about old clips being remastered got me thinking... What if producers re-edited old material and released it in different forms?

I happen to like intensity (as long as the lee is having fun too) and dislike breaks. Obviously IRL models need breaks, and changing positions interrupts the action. But I like when producers edit that out to make the tickling more continuous. Or when they build to extreme reactions without interruptions. And I *love* if they find a good spot and STAY THERE to make the lee go crazy for a while instead of quickly jumping to another spot.

But some models would hate that, and of course others have different preferences. So there's tons of great material that was NOT made that way. Could some be edited to produce shorter "intense" versions? I would pay for that! Or maybe some moments in otherwise playful or slow clips could be spliced together for specialized combo clips.

Just a thought. I'd probably hate trying to do that editing, so won't be surprised if it never happens. But if some happen to like video editing and need the work, and some producers think there might be enough market... maybe? They've already done the shoot. Could be a way to re-enjoy some great models and moments.

I'd buy!

I think its a safe bet that if producers started doing this, piracy would kill the majority of any profits made and make it pointless to do.

Would you be willing to pay maybe $5/min for the amount of footage filmed before being edited down to intense action?

and some producers think there might be enough market...

Can't speak for anyone else, but I used to do this and nobody ever bought them. Too much work, not enough payoff.

That said, I like the idea as a concept. If a video is mostly setting people up and moving around with only short spurts of tickling in it I feel kinda lied to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back