• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideal tickling machine?

IDareYou

TMF Poster
What would it look like? What parts would be in it? Would it be all machine or human accesible?

NICE TRY, BUT NO SALE

I HATE TO RUIN YOUR THREAD, BUT I WILL NOT POST MY PICTURE. THANK YOU.

uh... I didnt need a picture. Just- if you could disign a tickling machine, discribe it. No picture needed, lol.

Hmm... I don't know about any description, but I know a certain feature I would like.

With tickle machines, there's always the issue of predictability, even if it's something another person is using on you. So for a tickling machine I would design, I would set up a timer inside and set it with a certain rule.

If the machine was turned on, it would randomly pick a time, say between 1-30 seconds each time it turns on. Thus, it could take 17 seconds for it to actually start working after you turn the switch, or it could start immediately. I think that not knowing when it would start would add a bit of fun to the tickling.

Would it be all machine or human accesible?

How about a bit of both?

If we're talking about totally out of the box here, then my ideal tickling machine would be a female android with a wide variety of sensors and other unique attachments and skills. Off the top of my head, she would have retractable/extending nails, built in under the skin viberators in her finger tips, hands, tongue, lips, toes, feet, and probably several other fun places, various parts of her body would have area's that could open up to allow metallic tentacles to extend from the bottle for further tickling. The tentacles themselves would likely have a variety of other attachments, like brushes and feathers for tickling.

Her internal sensors would allow her to tell exactly how far she needed to push a person for any reaction, be it orgasm, passing out, loss of bladder control, etc. She would also have a variety of verble/behavioural settings. One time she could be the silent sadist, not saying a thing as she watches over you, tickling you until you would be screaming for mercy if you could get enough air in your aching lungs to do it, a slight smirk on her evil face. Other times she could be cuddling with you giggling allong as she gently and playfully tickled and teased you, cooing with excitement in your ear.

Physically, she would be alterable. The pigment of her skin, fullyness of her body demensions, eye and hair colour would be totally customizable. Height would be a little tricker, but longer limbs/torso could be purchased. One could also purchase additional attachments, like devil tails, cat ears, angel wings, etc.

And that, roughly, would be my ultimate tickling machine.

i have said it many times and i will say it again;
tickling slippers.
for me, they would be perfect.
easy to hide, already disguised.
ahhh.......i wish they were actually real...:D

I don't think it would have to be fancy or elaborate. Sometimes simplicity can be most ideal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back