• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas For Meeting Foot Fetish Guys To Enjoy My Sexy Wife's Feet...

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
So I wanted to ask the men and women out there for ideas. I want to surprise my hot wife again with a foot fetish encounter (yes, if the situation is right she will totally go along with it). I want to take her somewhere where it is relatively discreet (preferably semi-dark) and where another guy can play with her sexy feet. I thought of the beach, but it is still kind of nippy this time of year. We had one meeting with a foot fetish stud at a movie theater that I wrote about below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-s-Sexy-Feet-in-the-Movie-Theater-True-Story

But I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas or even some past experiences that worked pretty well. Would love to hear your ideas.

My wife's sexy feet is the photo below in my signature and in my album pages on my profile here.

simple is always better; so how about a hotel room with the lights off, or only the bathroom light on?

steve

Simple, you and your wife take a guy to an empty parking lot. Wife sits in the back and she gets her feet tickled and you can take some clips and photos of her feet.

What about a library? Then she has the challenge of trying to stay quiet :)

A different idea: If you and your wife attend a TMF gathering, then I am sure there will be no shortage of men there who will accommodate you.

Some men get their women flowers.

Some get them candy.

Some other men ... get them other men.

I think that the surprise aspect is interesting...but my wife and I are just in the starting phases of doing things like this...so I have not doing anything that involves surprises. I put an ad out ,got many responses, and did some selecting. My wife ended up thinking the person I liked the best is who she likes the best- so in the next week or so we will have drinks to feel if everyone is comfortable. If we are - we are getting a hotel...so that we can have our fun, the guy can leave, and then we will enjoy the rest of the night together.

I think that the surprise aspect is interesting...but my wife and I are just in the starting phases of doing things like this...so I have not doing anything that involves surprises. I put an ad out ,got many responses, and did some selecting. My wife ended up thinking the person I liked the best is who she likes the best- so in the next week or so we will have drinks to feel if everyone is comfortable. If we are - we are getting a hotel...so that we can have our fun, the guy can leave, and then we will enjoy the rest of the night together.

Okay.. Let me know how it goes. I will be curious to see how it works out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back