• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for ticklish fun in Melbourne, December - January

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all.

I'm looking at what opportunities for tickling fun might be available over mid December to mid January. I've got two main ideas at the moment.

1. My partner (f) LOVES being tickled and is up for some surprise visits from ticklers. They would have to be coordinated with me beforehand obviously, but it would be along the lines of; I tell her she's got 30 minutes to be showered, dressed in a bikini, and waiting at the door to greet someone who is going to tickle the hell out of her. I could have restraints set up ready to go, and her wrists cuffed too. She's very, very ticklish and loves it.

2. A tickle party. Several lees exposed and willing to meet new ticklers keen to get hands on them. It would be I think an easy-going gathering where lers are free to suggest play to the lees who attend. I know several local lees who I think or know would be keen.

Just looking to sound out how many Melbourne lers (or lees I don't know about yet) would be keen for either the surprise visit to tickle my partner, and / or the tickle party idea?

Hey there, I am keen to come along and have some fun. got an idea as to where it would be?

Can everyone who is interested please pm me their number and I'll add you on whatsapp?

We're thinking late December to early January. I'm keen for as many ticklers to come have a tickle session at my partner's expense as possible, and then I'm pretty serious about organising this tickle party.

Have you had any sessions yet in Melbourne?
I'd be keen!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back