• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas plz

wumbo17412

I'm Thinking of writing some stories for the story section with celebrities and I'd like some ideas. Since this stuff will be based on my personal preferences the stories will be mostly f/f or m/f...................or maybe, JUST maybe fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff/f (ultimate gang tickle). Man, that'd be a bitch to write, well, thanks for the input.

Last edited:
No ideas for the writing, but your font is like..really hard to read. As bad as my Bold Arial Black I used to do. :D

As per your stories..

I would just write whatever you feel most comfortable dabbling with. When I wrote TK Fiction for the first time, I kept it basic..No character names or huge back stories. It's a bit difficult with you writing Celeb TK Fiction since they will obviously need names, but the back stories are written for you due to their status. So that's a plus. And, also don't try and mess around with concepts you are unsure of.

Now the Fx100 wouldn't look to good also, so a title would be pretty dope. If they're more then at least three females in it? I wouldn't bother with the F storm. :)

As per your stories..

Now the Fx100 wouldn't look to good also, so a title would be pretty dope. If they're more then at least three females in it? I wouldn't bother with the F storm. :)

Yeah, the last thing was more of a joke tham me being serious, with my kind of experience( a commanding NONE) I would be going waaaayyy over my head, thanks for the advice.

Then let intrigue be your inspiration.

What do you enjoy with tickling?

How do you enjoy it being done?

What body part would you target?

How would you do that?

What reactions would you like to see or hear?

How would you coax or witness these reactions being coaxed out of the Lee?

Little things like that should help at least create a basic outline. :)

An idea.... f/f or f/m....

I'm Thinking of writing some stories for the story section with celebrities and I'd like some ideas. Since this stuff will be based on my personal preferences the stories will be mostly f/f or m/f...................or maybe, JUST maybe fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff/f (ultimate gang tickle). Man, that'd be a bitch to write, well, thanks for the input.

Hi Crystal;

I like f/f too and have a serious fantasy about Kate Beckinsale, British actress who always seems to play a super HOT vampiress (female vampire??)

I'm not lez, but bi, and Kate's fabulous Goth looks, leather pants, kinky dark hair (in movies) makes her my #1 "love to be fantasy tickled by" woman.

OK, the black boots and her kick boxing add something too ;)

It's totally sexual... yummy!

Hope this helps, Lea

Hi Crystal;

I like f/f too and have a serious fantasy about Kate Beckinsale, British actress who always seems to play a super HOT vampiress (female vampire??)

I'm not lez, but bi, and Kate's fabulous Goth looks, leather pants, kinky dark hair (in movies) makes her my #1 "love to be fantasy tickled by" woman.

OK, the black boots and her kick boxing add something too ;)

It's totally sexual... yummy!

Hope this helps, Lea

psssttt...

wrong user. ;)

And.... more to you Q

Then let intrigue be your inspiration.

What do you enjoy with tickling?

How do you enjoy it being done?

What body part would you target?

How would you do that?

What reactions would you like to see or hear?

How would you coax or witness these reactions being coaxed out of the Lee?

Little things like that should help at least create a basic outline. :)

A few answers:

1. Tied to a very large bed in an old British mansion...
2. Me dressed in black lingerie, sheer gloves, my feet bare yet bejeweled
3. 2 men in leather boxers preparing me for Kate... no battery operated toys... just kissing, feathers, and stokes all over my body
4. Intense emphasis on Toe sucking / sole tickling to get me squirming and moaning
5.Kate (as vampire Domme) orders guys (NOT eunochs) to "tickler her waist" and "inner thighs" and "breasts"

6. "Now tickle her feet" until she screams....

7. During which, Kate kisses me and spider tickles my tummy and sides

8. And I guess it ends with a strap-on as her men tickle me head to toes as she F---- me to screaming O.

9. Oh, what if she orders a guy to tickle HER feet as she F---- me doggie??

OK, now you have an outline....

Have fun darling, Lea

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back