• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If a mod could delete this account...

fictionx

That would be rad. Ive made a new because of the inability to change usernames. made this too many years ago....sooooooo if this account could just get deleted I'd appreciate it very much so.
Thanks!
Austin

Mods don't delete accounts.

It would be rad if you just delete your posts or stop logging into the account.

Maybe you'll plan better next time before you register with a forum while you're underage and pick a silly goth/emo username.

Think of it like those goofy tattoos. You can't just have somebody "delete" those from your body once you inevitably regret them too.

Good luck with the new "identity". Hope it's rad.

Yes you can, they can do so for you at tattoo removal shops. Thanks for the internet aggression :).
Also I can't "plan better being underage next time" seeing as how I'll never be underage again.
radradradradrad

Yes you can, they can do so for you at tattoo removal shops.

Would you be able to afford that though?

You don't appear to have much money.

They say the average "salary" of a Occupy Wall Street "occupier" is $150.

Regardless, I wish you well and hope your future job doesn't end up being protesting that you don't have a job.

Thanks for the internet aggression :).

If it was aggression, I'd be typing in all caps.

I'm just hoping you'll make better decisions next time so this thread didn't have to be created in the first place.

Also I can't "plan better being underage next time" seeing as how I'll never be underage again.
radradradradrad

Sure you can.

I'm sure your developing senior citizen tickling fetish will lead you to a seniors tickling site where you have to be 65 or older to join.

You'll sign up with a name like "Archie Sanford" and lie about your age again.

Then a few years down the road, you'll beg them to delete it since you weren't using your better judgment when you made it.

Anyway, it's best not to respond to this since you have a new name now.

Good luck to you. Don't major in something like philosophy, communications, or women's studies if you want to make more than minimum wage someday.

now now, no need to bicker, the question has been asked, the answer learned and from what I can tell a new account made. the job is done, if there's any more replies to be made, I suggest the private message function :)

Hari

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back