• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If I Did M/M clips like this F/F scene would my F/m fans be offended???

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
We have the opportunity to start filming M/M scenes for Tickledguy.com and I wanted to see if I could get some opinions from my fans. We want to start out doing casting couch style interviews like these:

Attachments

• first time foot girl Alyssa Branch tmf.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 299
  • First-Time-Foot-Girl-Alyssa-Branch.gif
    First-Time-Foot-Girl-Alyssa-Branch.gif
    391.8 KB · Views: 468
Are you asking if people will get offended if you start doing "gay" tickling in general, or if couch interviews are going to hit nerves?

At any rate, couch interviews are cool and I'd like to see them no matter the content. Go crazy.

actually i would love to see ANY m/m scenes, but especially if you can get thick/stocky lees. ;)

We have the opportunity to start filming M/M scenes for Tickledguy.com and I wanted to see if I could get some opinions from my fans. We want to start out doing casting couch style interviews like these:

Does it really matter if some of them are offended? All they have to do is not go to the M/M part of the site. I suspect that the gains you'll make among M/M fans will be much larger than your losses among more narrow-minded F/M fans.

why not first try f/m clips like this
We've done these as F/M in the tickle test/exam style for quite some time. Tickling an unrestrained guy could be dangerous for our ladies. Models can't have bruises if they have other shoots lined up.

i'll be grossed out of my tree! please for the love of the gods, don't do m/m, stick with m/f and f/m.

steve

As long as the clips have indicators (M/M, F/M, GRAPHIC, NUDITY, etc.), no one should be offended by anything that meets the site's TOA. After all, we are not children, and this is a website for fetishists. I do realize that homophobic cash is green, too, but I would like to think that no one would stop buying your F/F and F/M clips just because you also produced M/M clips. And I'm sure that whatever business you might lose would be more than recouped by new customers buying your M/M product. Just be sure to advertise your M/M product on M/M sites too!

As long as the clips have indicators (M/M, F/M, GRAPHIC, NUDITY, etc.), no one should be offended by anything that meets the site's TOA. After all, we are not children, and this is a website for fetishists. I do realize that homophobic cash is green, too, but I would like to think that no one would stop buying your F/F and F/M clips just because you also produced M/M clips. And I'm sure that whatever business you might lose would be more than recouped by new customers buying your M/M product. Just be sure to advertise your M/M product on M/M sites too!

Yes clear M/M tags would be an absolute must.

Not sure I agree that you'd make more from the new venture than you'd lose by upsetting current customers. Once people start to question your judgment, it can be a bad situation. Plus, any potential new customers might get a different "first impression" than they otherwise would. I'd market any M/M under a different marketing name or brand to avoid the risk of losing current customers. Don't sell Chevy's at your Ford dealership. Open a new store across the street! You can always cross-advertise....

i'll be grossed out of my tree! please for the love of the gods, don't do m/m, stick with m/f and f/m.

steve

Why would this be such a problem for you? It's not like you're going to be forced to watch those clips. If you don't like them, just don't open those threads.

m/m is not my cup of tea, but I wouldn´t be offended, just do it and find out...
meanwhile i´m waiting for some of your upcoming great f/m clips ;-)

I do not care. I would not buy them and that's it for what respect to me. If you think there is a market you can serve for M/M go ahead and do some profit!
Having said that, any chance to bring back MoRina and tickle her to death????

I certainly wouldn't be offended if you did m/m for the guys who like that .... but as I am hetro I just wouldn't be interested. But go for it if there's an audience out there ... as long as the genre is clearly indicated, people who aren't interested just don't have to view it. What I wouldn't like is opening one thinking it's one of your fantastic f/m or f/f masterpieces :) ... (I think you know I'm a big fan of your work ... especially anything featuring Taylor ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!)

yes yes yes. Just make sure there's bondage. There's something primal about a guy that's helpless that adds to his ticklishness and adds to the fantasy of control.

Built it and they will come.

I'd buy them! And for those not into M/M here's a solution: DON'T buy them. Simple as that.

I think it would be cool of you. I love the tickle exams so hopefully we will see some m/m versions of that. Also anything with sticks would be superb! There is a market for these types of clips. Heck look at the success of MyFriendsFeet and JasonStrongTickling. Both have a good following so I have a go buddy.

Thanks for all the input guys. I'll give it a shot then as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Not sure if I'll put it on my F/M store though I'll probably post it on my custom store to see how it does.

Why would this be such a problem for you? It's not like you're going to be forced to watch those clips. If you don't like them, just don't open those threads.
EXACTLY. And as for people who are actually offended by the very *idea* of M/M clips, may I suggest that they grow the f*ck up. Just sayin'.

Of course not! By all means do so! Heck, I might volunteer for the experiment ;)

dude, creativity and expression is a human need... don't let public opinion stop your work... DON'T LET THE TABOOS BEAT THIS TICKLING SCENE...

All I have to say is one of my favorite things about this site is that the producers are willing to push what they do to the limits a little more each time. Although m/m isn't really my thing, there has been other things that weren't tried before that I really wished were, and now they are. Perfect example, tickling a woman until she pisses herself. A year or so ago, you wouldn't hardly be able to find a scrap of that on here. Now, while its still not popular, you can find it with some digging.
So all I can say is;
A. If its profitable, why not do it?
B. Im sure there is some girls (and some guys) out there that would love to see that.

I say go for it and see what happens.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back