• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If I started a public tickling school

JS805

TMF Master
Who here would help fund it? If you want, you can send money via paypal. Thank you.

I have a rich uncle in South Africa who recently won the lottery
and plans to wire me 35 million dollars as soon as I wire him $1,000
to cover the money it will cost him to wire me the 35 million. As soon
as I get my tax return, I'll send him the $1,000, and then when I get
my fortune, I'll gladly help fund your tickling school. :cheesy:

If it's a public school it would be funded by the state govt (tax dollars). That also means people would graduate without knowing how to read. Even people who could read when they joined the school wouldn't be able to read by graduation.

Can you tell us a bit about what classes will be available to prospective students?

no 'lees behind left behind

What about the school uniforms? What about the school mascot and which sports teams will be fielded by the school? What forms of punishments will be administered in ****gulp**** detention hall? Can you graduate Phi Beta Tickle? What about projects for extra credit?

LOLOLOL!!!!

I hurt now....lol.

I have a rich uncle in South Africa who recently won the lottery
and plans to wire me 35 million dollars as soon as I wire him $1,000
to cover the money it will cost him to wire me the 35 million. As soon
as I get my tax return, I'll send him the $1,000, and then when I get
my fortune, I'll gladly help fund your tickling school. :cheesy:

It would be awesome. I think tho he means a school open to the public. Not one that takes public funding.

Tho if Unca Sam is gonna just waste money, might as well waste it on something cool, right?

Christopher

What about the school uniforms? What about the school mascot and which sports teams will be fielded by the school? What forms of punishments will be administered in ****gulp**** detention hall? Can you graduate Phi Beta Tickle? What about projects for extra credit?

You get tied to a massage table and there will be four lady lers with long red nails they will tickle your worst spots simultaneously for depending on how severe the offense:

petty (wasn't paying attention in class):5mins
minor(was late for class repeatedly):10mins
bad(continuously did not listen to orders from teacher):1min per age
severe(started a food fight in the cafeteria):1 hour per age

How old are the students at this "public tickling school" by the way?

private lessons

not sure if a school would be possible, but people have parties to get blow job lessons from people, you could probably do something like that. maybe come up with different topics to teach, And then people (probably all of them here) could hire you out for lessons in like a party situation...that would be my thought.

not sure if a school would be possible, but people have parties to get blow job lessons from people, you could probably do something like that. maybe come up with different topics to teach, And then people (probably all of them here) could hire you out for lessons in like a party situation...that would be my thought.

Reminds me we kind of already do something simillar at gatherings ;) And yes, with a little bit more good publicity....who knows, we could get a bigger target :)

People people...don't you worry about the school, let me worry about blank. Just send your money ASAP.

People people...don't you worry about the school, let me worry about blank. Just send your money ASAP.

Oh, so it's like that. Uh-uh. Money is tight enough as it is and if you want any funding you'd better have some of the most practiced, experienced experts in the field as teachers.

You get the experts with years of hands-on experience and I'll get some cash out to you but, I only do money orders.

PA SYSTEM: "GT report to detention hall until further notice"

Where do you get the school buses shaped like Sonicares? Maybe keeping them painted yellow will distract the vanillas. Cheerleader tryouts, hey Viper, a little help!! Will segregation raise its ugly head? ****We catch you UB freaks at this "pedelementary" school again and we will call the police****NO, There is no "football"(ewww) program at UBER ACADEMY and never will be!!****Will the technical school teach pedicures and body massage?(duh!!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back