• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If she can keep her arms up while being tickled, can she still be ticklish enough?

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
So, I had the pleasure of tickling someone for a good while :) She was able to keep her arms up, but she laughed and squirmed a lot and very convincingly. But the fact that she could keep her arms up was a bit of a buzz kill for me. I gave her a break and commented, "wow, you seem really ticklish, but how can you keep your arms up if it tickles that much?" She said she developed that kind of control through years of dance training. She actually liked then being restrained, so she did not have to work at resisting the urge to try to pull her arms down.

Let's pretend this is a made up story, so we can skip the "is he fabricating this story" part. In that hypothetical, does she meet your standard of, "she's ticklish enough to be an awesome lee?" [And that's the only question -- it isn't a "should I have a relationship with her despite this" question -- clearly that would not be a reason not to have a relationship.] Sorry about all the disclaimers. I'm just a bit reluctant to post when I see so many other OP's slammed in the responses!

I personally don't mind if the lee can hold still/keep their arms up. It's the laughter and facial expressions more than the squirming for me. So yeah, someone can still be ticklish enough for me even if they can hold still - though I do prefer when they can't.

Not if she's real ticklish. I've tried.I Can't I'm like an insane patient.Although it's fun trying but you lose all control that's the best part their's nothing you can do but laugh,scream and wiggle and of course beg for Mercy!!

I couldn't do it. How good of an actress do you think she was?

Everyone reacts to tickling differently. Obviously she's not overly ticklish in that specific area. But she seems like a lot of fun.

I can keep my arms up and it tickles like crazy. In my case, I enjoy being tickled. So why not just tie her wrists? It's a lot less work for the lee -- they can just struggle and laugh and beg -- and then your buzz isn't being killed because it doesn't seem sufficiently torturous for her.

I don't think I could be still. I don't fight back really, but wiggle a lot!

I know for sure I couldn't do it without my wrists being restrained overhead. Just too ticklish to keep my arms up while being worked over. I would constantly be bringing my arms down to defend myself, whether or not I made a conscious effort to try to keep them up. For the life of me, I don't now how anyone who is truly ticklish could do it without squirming and trying to defend yourself....

I used to get tickled by my ex, and she'd try make me hold my arms up so she could tickle me. I kept trying to get her to either hold them up, or tie them up, but she wouldn't, so I had to learn to be able to hold my arms up to be tickled. I can't do it 100% but I can do it a bit. Sounds like this girl has just done it more than me for training. I'm every bit as ticklish as I was, so I expect she's still mega ticklish.

Hi,
I wanted to bring the concept of "subspace" and the learned control that comes with it to the attention of those who claim this is not possible. I am very very ticklish ;however, i can keep my arms up when it is denanded of me due to my years of discolipline training through BDSM . I started out as a sub (ProDomme/ non-pro switch now) and learned to take some physically dreadful punishment free "standing" ie: sans bondage. If i can keep my hands above my head with no bondage while accepting a caning then why should i not beable to do the same for tickle torture? I am definitely capeable of using a form of my old subspace to keep my arms raised if dirctly ordered to do so by my Ler. I still wriggle and laugh and scream but i keep my damn arms up lol. Btw , this is also how i tend to win the "who will say their tickle safeword first" bet lol ;)....

Yes, I've tickled women who could keep their arms up (or feet still) but were ticklish enough for me, gasping for breath, sweating, etc. Similar to what Elizabeth said, their BDSM experience seemed to help them hold still even while being wildly ticklish. Fun!

In short: It depends on her past experiences.

It sounds like you want someone who hasn't been psychologically messed with enough to submit to some severe stuff., which is fine. I'd say if you're starting this thread, you already know your answer.

But I would like to ask why would someone FAKE being freakishly ticklish? I can't even pull off a fake laugh at someone's joke.. there aren't many things that actually make me laugh unfortunately. Point being, for me at least, it would be WAAAAAAY too much work to "act" ticklish.. if that would even be possible for me.. and it wouldn't be convincing I'll bet. My fake laugh is awful.

If you want to find out if someone's faking.. if it's possible to be THAT good of an actor when laughing and struggling, tickle torture her. I mean do it for a LONG time. It's a WORK OUT to laugh that hard and, in all honesty, be tortured. If she isn't FORCED to work out, eventually she'll throw in the towel. *shrug* Just a suggestion.

Personally, the fact that she's inviting you to keep tickling her when shes obviously affected by it is all the answer you need. Girls like that dont come around often. I dont see any reason to complain about it. She keeps her arms up becuase she loves it! Just embrace it :)

Personally, the fact that she's inviting you to keep tickling her when shes obviously affected by it is all the answer you need. Girls like that dont come around often. I dont see any reason to complain about it. She keeps her arms up becuase she loves it! Just embrace it :)

Yes, good point! I admit that I mixed in some nice touches to make sure it stayed fun. :)

I did it, but I was ordered to. I really didn't want that spanking.

How people react to tickling is very different and therefore you can't say wether they're ticklish or not from just one reaction. There is definitely some people who is just a bit ticklish but who still is not able to keep their arms up while being tickled, just like there is some very ticklish people who is able to keep their arms up while being tickled.
There is not one correct answer. This is feelings and reactions we are talking about, not math.

I prefer when a girl is unrestrained and lets me tickle her. I think its hotter that even though its fully possible to pull away, they choose to be tortured and laugh like crazy but not choose to end it.

I could do it, if it wasn't longer than 5 minutes and I had something to hold on to to make the keeping my arms up part easier.

Keep my arms up?! I'd fail miserably. The only way my arms would be able to stay up is if someone is holding me or if i'm tied up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back