• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If she was super ticklish...

solevenerator

TMF Poster
on her soles and body and also had great natural fingernails for tickling, enjopyed bieng tickled and tickle tormenting you, BUT had flat feet...what would you do?

My fetish is very strong tso this actial situation reared up toninght on date 4 and I am pensive.

all perspetives appreciated!
THANKS

it doesnt matter to me if she has flat feet or not i'd KEEP TICKLING :bowing: and for her to tickle me often and for a long time :redheart:

I'd say that you're lucky as hell to find someone that enjoys it. Flat feet? I wouldn't care.

But the flat feet are ticklish?

BTW, even flat feet have curvy arches when you pull her toes back for some good tickling.

Get over it...

on her soles and body and also had great natural fingernails for tickling, enjopyed bieng tickled and tickle tormenting you, BUT had flat feet...what would you do?

My fetish is very strong tso this actial situation reared up toninght on date 4 and I am pensive.

THANKS

If she is super ticklish, and like/loves to tickle and be tickled then I would cound my self lucky and get passed whatever little thing I felt was "off" about it.

Keep tickling. Then tickle some more.

I've tickled flat feet, total fun when ticklish. Unless your foot fetish is greater, it shouldn't matter at all.

DK

you are being totally too particular...enjoy what you have..

THANKS

How old is she?

You do know that flat feet can be corrected with orthopedic shoes. She should consult a podiatrist.
Other than that. Don't let that be your only barrier.

Boris

Im not a big fan of flat feet, but if they are ticklish and well taken care of, id be ok with it.

Thanks for all the feedback so far friends...

I appreciate all your perspectives...hey on a completly unrelated topic...for you MAC fans...
I'm surfing on one of the new iMacs and new keyboard...simply spectacular

:wavingguy

When I was in college I had a friend who was a small Polynesian girl with really tiny flat feet that were so ticklish that all you had to do was think about touching them and she would start laughing (she’s probably in hysterics right now). Even after thirty years, you know (and remember) a good thing when you see it.

It's allways fun with girls who enjoy being tickled, but for me I must find the girl atractive if im going to enjoy it. That includes her feet...

Not all flat feet are ugly. Let's give an example of flat feet that are beautiful.

1549020198.jpg

654248689.jpg

Flat as can be, but beautiful! There are many more examples of beautiful flat feet. :)

Just tickle her will you? If she'd take care of her feet, they should be beautiful anyway. Also, the feet are not the only part of the female body that can look gorgious.

I personally know a beautiful girl who has lizard-like skin on her arms, hands and back and due to a gas accident in 2004 (she had third and second degree burns). How terrible the wounds may be, she still remains beautiful as ever and she isn't my girlfriend or whatsoever, not even a close relative. She just was beautiful in my eyes from day one.
You just cannot say that one particular detail makes someone ugly, because you'd probably meet people who have that same "feature", who are nice in a way you haven't thought of.

Just give the girl a chance and you may be positively surprised and even changes in taste may develop (often takes a week for me, when I meet a girl I learned to like, but didn't catch my attention before). It often happened to me, that is.

Last edited:
I don't know, is this a tickling forum or a perfect foot tickling forum ? I'm confused.

THANKS

You're having hesitations just because she has flat feet? Forgive me for being so blunt, but it seems to me that she should be hesitant about you due to your being so superficial about such a minor issue.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back