• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If they're unconscious, don't make them drink tea!

I've seen this. It saddens me that so many people have no idea how consent works or how important it is - either that, or they just don't care.

It's also worth noting that some people don't even like "tea" at all, and that trying to force it down their throats won't make them like it. You also can't assume that everyone wants to drink tea just because most people like it.

Great video! I agree with everything in it.

I would add:
Suppose you asked for tea, and thanked the person who gave you the tea, and send several friendly notes or texts saying "I really enjoyed that tea, when can we have tea again?"
Then, six months later, don't have the person who gave you the tea arrested[sup]*[/sup] for forcing tea down your throat. Don't do this even if you have heard that he's now making tea for other people and that pisses you off.

[sup]*[/sup]or brought before your university's equivalent of a disciplinary committee

This beverage your about to enjoy is Exxxtremely Hot:boogie:

I agree, but I don't believe a rapist will be affected by some guy rambling on about tea and then comparing it to sex. It not like he's gonna think: Oh now I get it, I shouldn't do things like that.

I agree, but I don't believe a rapist will be affected by some guy rambling on about tea and then comparing it to sex. It not like he's gonna think: Oh now I get it, I shouldn't do things like that.

You never know. There are some really dumb people out there.

Love this video. Hard to keep it light on a subject as serious as adult consent, but I thought it did a great job getting a few chuckles while staying true to its point

this is a real issue nowadays. The woman has the right to turn down "tea" but it kinda makes guys weary and confused when some women can turn on a dime and it causes guys with no intent on rape that he automatically becomes a rapist cause women say i like a man that takes initiative otherwise he's not a real man and a wuss. but she has the right to not take the tea even though she did want the tea two minutes ago but not now but later ten minutes from now cause she is thirsty.

it just seems like its making women out to be stupid, clueless, indecisive and irresponsible. I think guys should just tell women to make their own tea...lol.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back