• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if you could be tickled everyday would you?

The_Darkweb

Imagine coming home from work and your partner straps you down to tha bed and tickles you for a good long session everyday. Would you want that or would you preffer it on a weekly or monthly bases instead.

There are times when I wish I had somebody who would do that for me, then there are days when I am so tired I just want to sleep. I think a Saturday or Sunday of tickle play (and sex... what? It's not called "slap & tickle" for nothing) would be great.

What do you think?

D.W.

Heh, well I certainly wouldn't mind a little mini session every day! Come home, settle into the recliner, have someone tickle my feet for a half an hour... Sounds like it'd be a nice, relaxing routine, something I could look forward to every day, and perhaps a longer, "proper" session once a week. I probably wouldn't want a full-on, stripped-naked-and-tied-down tickle session every single day, though; that'd get exhausting and old pretty fast... XD

I agree with the spider. A little tickle time would be great every day, but the full on getting tickled into jelly would be something I'd like to do slightly less frequently than every day.
You know like a playful wake up tickle in the AM and maybe squeezes here and there after work.

Being tied up for it every single night might start to wear some of the novelty off--however I certainly enjoy getting little gooses and teases as often as I can :D

~K

I don't think I want to be, at least not intensely tickled everyday. I wouldn't mind just being tickled playfully every day and then doing more intense stuff on a more spread out basis.

Everyday....absolutely!!! Full blown tickle sessions....oh yeah!!! I would never get tired of that!!!

Every day would be ok IF it wasn't for too long of time! Hahaha being tickled is already a challenge for me, so my limits would have to be respected during each daily session :)
12366649_994741090568778_1956994757_n.jpg

No. Like a normal person, I get in bad moods and just want to relax. Work can be exhausting and takes a toll on my body. If I were tickled in one of those nasty moods...not good lol. I need breaks but I'd definitely go for tickling once/twice a week.

I agree with most people on here... a little bit of tickling everyday would be great but a full blown session would be too much!

I agree with most people here; small tickles every day would be awesome, but proper sessions I would do less often.

I can and do! as the ler and lee! Weekends are for sessions but during the weekend there's spontaneous tickling at some point every day

I'm on board with most people here! I'd love to be tickled a little every day for a shorter amount of time and maybe a more intense session every week! :)

depends what type of tickling , yes if just with my feet on someones lap and they just playing with them and light tickling but not an intense one where im tied up and my feet are tickled bnon stop fast covered in oil and my upper body , i do this session once a month for 3 hours but happy to have my feet tickled while just watching tv with someone

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back