• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could choose

sean901

TMF Regular
I have to admit, if i could choose to not have a fetish i probably would. I mean, don't get me wrong i absolutely love tickling, but it can be quite inconvenient some times. There have been moments (embaressing ones) where i have actually not being able to perform in the bedroom with my full potential;) because i'm thinking about tickling rather than just enjoying the experience, although this has only happened with girls that i had just met, and jumped straight into bed with. so it can be a bit of a handicap, but i guess i would probably think differently if i had a girlfriend that was as crazy about being tickled as i am about tickling. Then it would be the best thing in the world.
So how does everyone else feel about this? Would you choose to be normal, or would you choose kinky?
By the way this is my first thread, so i thought i'd take this opportunity to introduce myself. I have actually been lurking for a year or so and have replied to a few posts, but haven't really got chatting with anyone.
Anyway im sean901, how do you do? Oh yeah and is there anyway of changing your user profile name, cos mine sucks........?

alright mate, *waves from bath*

Yeh, can be abit of a downfall at times but if im honest, I love having a fetish, im so glad im not as straight forward as the masses, gives a certain bliss to life.

If I had to choose, I would stick with the way I am, perhaps in Biased as I dont know any different, but thas my story and im sticking to it :D

If you want to change your username, PM MTP Jeff or Myriads with your request and im sure they will hook you up :)

If I could choose, there's no way I'd give it up. I simply love all the aspects of tickling too much. I'm quite glad that I'm not considered vanilla.

I get what you are saying ... but there is no way I would ever not want to have my tickling fetish ... its a part of me and I dunno who I would be now if I didn't have this!

Id get rid of it. its preventing me from being in any relationship. :faint:

Sadly I'm tempted to agree with you. When we think about it. There aren't a huge number of people with our fetish and you could meet the most amazing person in the world but they simply don't like tickling and can't bring them self to indulge.
Not to mention a lot of people would have a problem if their significant other was attending gatherings or parties of even friendly tickling with their peers. I imagine quite a few people would have a problem with their husband or wife being tied and tickled by a group of people.

Man...fuck that shit! I want to KEEP my fetish!!! :ignite:

But seriously...it's a tough situation.

I would not give it up. I actually got started in a great relationship with the help of my tickling kink.

Even if I were single, though, my kink in part makes me who I am. I couldn't tell you how'd I be different without it, but I'm pretty okay with myself. Maybe I'd be more of an asshole if I didn't have this outlet, who knows? :p

I have to admit, if i could choose to not have a fetish i probably would. I mean, don't get me wrong i absolutely love tickling, but it can be quite inconvenient some times. There have been moments (embaressing ones) where i have actually not being able to perform in the bedroom with my full potential;) because i'm thinking about tickling rather than just enjoying the experience, although this has only happened with girls that i had just met, and jumped straight into bed with. so it can be a bit of a handicap, but i guess i would probably think differently if i had a girlfriend that was as crazy about being tickled as i am about tickling. Then it would be the best thing in the world.

Some men live so far in the tickling fantasy that when they have the reality it fails to live up to the idea, which can cause "performance issues." Regretfully this happens to a lot of men with our particular kink because of the lack of females willling to indulge.

Out of the plethora of things that could sexually arouse someone, I'm kind of glad that I got lumped with something benign as tickling.

I'd never get rid of it. It's so much fun, and it's allowed me to meet some absolutely AMAZING people, some of my honest to goodness BEST friends in the world, that I would otherwise not have gotten to meet.

I'd drop my fetish like acid at a rave, if I could.

It's not all bad, true. It's kind of fun knowing that you're a "kinky fuck," as I was once called, but still. The complications in sex and relationships that arise so easily out of this fetish far outweigh the fun of knowing that you're unique and offbeat, imo.

Though I'm a typical "self-hating fetishist," so there ya go :p

alright mate, *waves from bath*

Yeh, can be abit of a downfall at times but if im honest, I love having a fetish, im so glad im not as straight forward as the masses, gives a certain bliss to life.

If I had to choose, I would stick with the way I am, perhaps in Biased as I dont know any different, but thas my story and im sticking to it :D

If you want to change your username, PM MTP Jeff or Myriads with your request and im sure they will hook you up :)

Cheers mate. I actually just moved down here from Leeds in Sept to study, so not proper Bristolian yet.
Although i said i would probably choose to not have a fetish, i am in two minds about it really. I certainly wouldn't want to change my personality, i just sometimes wonder if it would be easier to be normal.
Thanks for the tip on changing my profile name. Now that i am actually posting, i feel i need something a bit cooler than my name and a number, you know. I feel i need identity WHO AM IIIIIIIIII:idunno:

I get what you are saying ... but there is no way I would ever not want to have my tickling fetish ... its a part of me and I dunno who I would be now if I didn't have this!

This is very true.
I would probably be out on the mountains of Kenya. Searching for my inner self, like Cain in Kungfu.
Thats quite an interesting thought actually. Who would you be without your fetish. I suppose having one kind of makes you a more open minded person. You have to be really.

This is very true.
I would probably be out on the mountains of Kenya. Searching for my inner self, like Cain in Kungfu.
Thats quite an interesting thought actually. Who would you be without your fetish. I suppose having one kind of makes you a more open minded person. You have to be really.

Yeah it's the truth ...
like since I started posting on this forum and actually doing something about my tickle fetish ... like tickle sessions and stuff ... I've come to realize that for years I've been hiding a part of me that, in all honestly, is a very big part of who I am.

Yeah it's the truth ...
like since I started posting on this forum and actually doing something about my tickle fetish ... like tickle sessions and stuff ... I've come to realize that for years I've been hiding a part of me that, in all honestly, is a very big part of who I am.

Again, if you got rid of your tickling fetish and never knew you had it, theres no issue. you wouldnt know its a big part of you. id still want my foot fetish though. its more common and easier to find and deal with. :bowing:

Simply put, no.

The reason is, tickling provides a fun, interesting, and entirely variable source of enjoyment for me. Even assuming that if I no longer had it, and wouldn’t miss it, I fear that normal sex might be a rather dull pastime. No real variation to it, other than a multiple partner fantasy.

Who cares if I have an extra criteria for a mate? Finding a life partner isn’t an easy task anyway. One more complication won’t kill me. Besides, tickling is one of those fetishes that is seen by most folks as being totally harmless. Nothing disgusting or demeaning about it.

Also, I do like having a personal secret. As someone who is very open, having one big, powerful secret is actually kind of exhilarating.

Does tickling sometimes cause a problem in my life? Yes. But so does being a bibliophile and a roleplayer, but I wouldn’t give them up either.

Tickling, by and large, is pure and utter joy for me. My drug of choice. I am thoroughly addicted and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.

I'd never get rid of it. It's so much fun, and it's allowed me to meet some absolutely AMAZING people, some of my honest to goodness BEST friends in the world, that I would otherwise not have gotten to meet.

Ditto.. I have meet alot of great ppl and some are my best freinds.

I would not change who I am. it is a part of me but not a major part in my daily life, so I can go with out and it wont bother me. I only play on occsasion with other like minded ppl so I would not change anything.

Yeah it's the truth ...

Well i'm honestly glad to hear it.
It sounds like you've got your head screwed on right. It took me most of my early adulthood to get my head round that one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back