• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could get rid of your tickling fetish, would you?

If you could get rid of your tickling fetish, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 68.6%

• Total voters
Hell no~I'm having WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much fun here....
XOXO

Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowing: :bowing: I wanna be able to enjoy tickling Steph one day.... :p :p :p :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :firedevil :firedevil

Mmmmmmmmm .... in a word , "NO".

But I agree w/milagros in that I would like to indulge & enjoy my fetish more often.

No, I wouldn't. And you are well-advised to not call it a fetish.

Call it an interest. Call it a preference. Don't call it a fetish. Read "paraphilia" under the DSM-IV and understand the disservice you are doing to yourself and the community by this kind of "trendy and popular" misslabelling of something very serious. My 2 cents in a losing battle among my peers.

Rook

Yes, I'd rather it be gone honestly. Not gonna happen though, heh.

I said yes, for this reason. I think of what might happen someday if I meet someone from outside the community who hates to be tickled, as many girls who aren't in the community have told me, or isnt receptive to my fetish, or thinks Iam weird, or even worse things, due to my having the fetish. It's not that having a tickling fetish is bad, because it is fine, Iam who Iam. My fear is meeting someone who wont understand the fetish, why I have it, why I would want to tickle her, and that she would despise being tickled. It likely wont happen that I will get rid of my fetish, though, as especially if Iam with a girlfriend, in a sexual relationship, or married, I will want to tickle my partner as a sharing of intimacy, and engaging in my fetish.
So, if I could get rid of it, my answer is yes. Will it happen that I will get rid of it? In reality, I doubt it.

Mitch

Have to say yes...especially being in my 20s, dealing with 22 year old girls is killer. You tell 22 year old girls about a lot of guys having a foot fetish, they are shocked and many are freaked out or think its crazy ("I hate feet"). Tickle torture...same thing. Although I've met several girls who said it sounded exciting and interesting and they think it'd be hot to try cause they're very ticklish, the majority call me names and say "your so weird" and that they wouldn't want to ever try that (which of course makes me picture doing it to them since they are so against it)...
But I think I wish I was just a boobs guy. A "nomal" T&A guy, not interested in tying up a girl, or tickling her, or turned on by her soles, but her boobs. Then again I do know a way that you can turn a girl around on the tickling/feet/bondage thing...you just show her the "truth" about some people being turned on by dead people and quickly they say "well ok your fetish isn't that bd then" lol.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back